19 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 12: I Love You To The Moon & Back.

Hi guys..(: I'm sorry about what's been happening lately, my computer's messing everything up... Anyways I read all your comments and you guys are literally the best readers in the world! i love posting on this blog just to see how you guys like it(: I decided to write another story too, and maybe post that one once I get a little farther in my writing. Hope you guys will like it!




FEBRUARY 10TH, 2013 


I walked out of Patties room thinking. Where was I going to go after I left? I really didn't want to even think about it, I mean it hurt.
I walked into our room and Justin was sitting on the bed. He looked up at me and stood, holding out his hand. 
"(YN), can we talk?" he asked. 
"There's not much to talk about, but okay." 
I was still upset about the whole 'some girl' thing. Ugh, it just bugged me so much, and Justin looking the way he does didn't help. 
"Listen, on the plane last night I said some things that I shouldn't have." 
"I don't care, Justin. You were completely right, you don't know who I am at all." 
"That's what I'm sorry for, (YN) why didn't you tell me everything?" 
I gave him a funny look. What did he mean by everything? Did Pattie mention something to him? I didn't want to tell Justin anything, because it was just another burden on him. 
"I did tell you-" 
"No, I know that you didn't. I'm gonna be completely honest, I was listening to you and my mom talk outside of the door. What was that all about? You have a family right?" 
I stood up from the bed and backed away from him. Now I was pissed, and he wasn't doing anything but making it worse. 
"What the hell? Why would you do that?! That's my personal life Justin! Stay out of it okay?!" I yelled as I walked towards the door. 
I grabbed the handle and just as I cracked the door open, I saw a hand shut it above me. Justin stood behind me, keeping me in the room so that we could talk. But I didn't want to talk, I wanted to leave. 
"Stop Justin. Let me out, now." 
"No! Talk to me!" 
I turned around and he was standing just inches away from me. I could feel his breath on my face as his chest went in and out and in and out. 
"You really wanna know? Well my whole family's dead okay? Does that make you feel better!?" 
Tears started coming to my eyes and Justin removed his hand from the door. I saw that he was devastated, by the way he stared down at me. I pushed him out of the way as I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I locked it and slid down it and sat on the ground. I couldn't help myself from crying, what was wrong with me? I heard and felt a light knock on the door and I didn't reply to anything Justin said. 
"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know, and I just want you to be okay (YN). You mean more to me than you think, you really do. Just please, when you're ready, I need to talk to you." he said. 
I could tell that he was leaning against the door on the other side. I wiped away some tears and stood up, ready to face what was coming. I took a deep breath and got ready to see him again. 
As I opened the door, I saw Justin standing there, pain in his eyes and he was just a wreck. All I could do was cry as I fell into his arms and he caught me. He held me up because I barely could, and he tried to comfort me. 
"I want to stay Justin, I don’t wanna leave you..." my voice trailed off into quiet sobs in his shirt. 
"Don't then, stay with me." 
We laid down together and I rested my head on Justin's chest. I told him everything that happened, from how I felt to what happened afterwards. I just let it all out, while trying to hold myself together. Justin held his arms around me and made me feel better about the whole family situation. 
"Listen, when I said that you were just some girl, I really didn't mean it. I was just upset about Sel, she was my everything until now-" 
"And you couldn't just get over her like that." I finished his sentence. 
"Right, and it's going to take me a few days, but I can do it!" he said with a laugh. 
I could tell that he was being a little sarcastic. But weren't they dating? I was a bit confused, but all I knew was that I was back to being best friends with the Justin that I loved. 
"One question... What do you mean? Aren't you guys, ya know, together?" I asked. 
"Not anymore, I broke it off earlier. I just couldn't see you so hurt, it killed me." 
"But your fans get hurt when you date someone, why doesn't that affect you?" 
"Because you're not just a fan, you're different. You have this affect on me, like you wouldn't believe, I'm just- I don't know how I feel I guess. You mean so much to me and- that's it." 
I smiled for the first time and bit my lip. I guess I wasn't just a fan anymore, I was more than that to him. 
"So do you want to meet my- I mean our family?" Justin said as we sat up. 
"Our family?" I asked with a smile. 
"Well, you know, seeing one day we're going to get married, obviously they're your family too!" he said with a smile. 
I rolled my eyes and we stood up to go meet his dad, stepmom, little brother, and little sister. Justin and I messed around with each other on the way to the airport, laughing and talking. I still couldn't get the whole 'marriage' thing out of my head. Did it mean something more?




Did you like it? I think it worked this time... hopefully(: Comments?


-Ana.

24 comments:

  1. You're Awesoms At This ... I Really Hope You Post More Soon Cause This Keeps Getting Better And Better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice..i think this is the best story .. thanks 2 u for made this blog..luv u..keep going writing your awesome stories..FIGHTING!!! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazinnnggggg baby! please update gorgeous<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I Love This Story So Much And I love You! Keep Going Babe. Can't wait =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im hooked! post ASAP :**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!post asap babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honey i love this story! Post now please!!!!!!!!!!!!! and post a long oneee pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I CAN'T WAIT TO THE NEXT CAHPTER! WHAT ABOUT IF YOI POST NOW GIRL? <3 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I told my friends to read your story! We were like reading all of us at the same time your story but from different lpatop or whatever! i love u<3 u write awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Great Ana! Hope U Post Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LONG ONE LONG ONE LONG ONE! u are the best:***** and so your story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im in love with your story! (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Just Gets Better! Update ASAP <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. your writing is so fluid and amazing! never stop urock babee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can u please post more? :) i really like the story! Youre a great writer

    ReplyDelete
  18. THIS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST IMAGINES EVER :)❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW soo good plezz post soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Post ASAP ! Omg love this story

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! Pls post more i think your imagine is one of the best that I actually read! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  22. post nooowwwwwwwwwww anaaaaaa i'm so hookeddddd omggg

    ReplyDelete
  23. This story is awesome! Great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. when r u goin to upload next chapter? i cant wait

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.