22 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 15: Gym, Concert, & England.

Hey ladies! I've decided to continue the story, I have some sort of idea that I want to do and I think that it may just work. But I just wrote this and sorry that this is really boring... But I'll post another chapter tomorrow!(:





FEBRUARY 18TH, 2013


I woke up the next morning to a smell coming from the kitchen. I squinted my eyes as I sat up and rested my weight on my elbows. I looked right and left, but I couldn't find Justin. We must've fallen asleep on the couch, because that's the last thing I remember, but I woke up in our bed. 
I slowly got out of bed, stretching my arms high in the air. As I looked around, I saw that Justin must've also gotten up early, because all my clothes were packed and ready to go, we we're leaving tonight. I looked for my sweatshirt through my bag and laughed at Justin's attempt to fold my clothes... that didn't work... at all. 
When I found a sweatshirt, I headed towards the smell, that was actually coming from the other room. I walked in to see Carly curled up in a ball on the couch, still sleeping, and Cody was sleeping too. The other three boys, including Justin, were in the kitchen messing around and. what looked like, attempting to make food. 
As I walked towards them, I smiled and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I sat down at the counter and rested my head on my arm, watching Justin cook. 
"Good morning beautiful." he said without even looking at me. 
"Morning Justin!" I said with a smile as he turned around. 
He had bubbles on his hands, I think from washing dishes maybe? He walked towards me and stood in front of me between my legs. I smiled as he brought his hand up to my face and put a bit of bubbles on my nose. 
"Justin!" I yelled as he grabbed my hands with his wet ones. 
I pushed him away and laughed. When I got up to wash the soap off of my hands, Justin came behind me, putting his arms around me and washing his hands along with mine. I smiled and dried my hands as I turned around in his arms. 
"So why are you guys up so early?" I asked as I slipped out of Justin's arms. 
"WE'RE GOING TO THE GYM!" Fredo yelled as he threw his arms up and flexed. 
I just rolled my eyes and twirled my hair in my fingers. It was only 7:00am, and they wanted to go to the gym? I could not do that; I'm athletic but it's so early! 
I felt Justin's arms wrap around me again and I looked up and smiled. 
"Wanna come?" he asked. 
"I think that me and Carly-" 
"Will go!" Carly interrupted me. 
"Great! Let's go get ready." Justin said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the other room. 
Okay.. I guess I had to workout now because of Carly! Bad timing for her to wake up, I just wanted to go shopping or something today, but no, she had to say something. But I guess it couldn't hurt for me to workout, I hadn't in awhile. 
I went through my bag, looking for an outfit to wear to the gym. I sat down on the bed and watched as Justin changed into a tank top and basketball shorts. Wow, he had a really nice body... I could barely keep my eyes off! I smiled and looked away when he caught me staring. 
"Staring much?" he asked with a smirk plastered across his face. 
He walked over to me and picked me up, his hands around my stomach, and swung my around in the air. I laughed and laughed and begged him to put me down, but he thought that this was a game. When he finally put me down, I plopped down on the bed and laid back, I was actually really tired from staying up and talking all night. Justin laid down over me and stared into my eyes. 
"Are you tired?" he asked. 
I nodded my head, making a pouty face and trying not to smile. Justin rolled his eyes and when he leant down to kiss me, I turned my head away. 
"What? I don't get a kiss?" he asked pulling away. 
"Nope!" I teased. 
Justin grabbed my wrists and pinned me down to the bed. Every time he tried kissing me, I turned my head away, avoiding it. I couldn't stop laughing, and he wouldn't stop trying. Eventually, he let go of me and gave me a pouty face. 
I got up from under him and walked away, teasing him even more. He sat on the bed still, with a pouty face. I smiled and he begged me as I grabbed some clothes to go change in the other room. 
"Come on, please!?" Justin begged more. 
"Fine, only because I like you." 
He walked over to me and pressed his lips against mine, sending bursts of excitement throughout my body. I pulled away and smiled and he bit his lip. 
"Now let me go get dressed." I said, slipping out of his arms. 
"Just strip in front of me." he said with a wink. 
"Haha, really funny. I won't be comfortable with that for awhile." 
I went to the other room and got dressed quickly, fixing my hair and makeup with the extra time I had. Everyone waited for me and Carly and we came out of our rooms at pretty much the exact same time. 
"Ready to be even more tired, Carly?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. 
"Yup!" she said. 
We all went downstairs, we didn't have far to go seeing the gym was downstairs. But it actually was a fun trip, watching the boys push each other around and into people's rooms. Us two girls just laughed and decided not to get into that... 
When we got to the hotel gym, I had no idea what to do first, I was tired and I just wanted a bed to be honest. I looked around, turning and cracking my back as I did. Carly went immediately to the treadmill, so I decided to go there with her. 
After running as fast as I could for ten minutes, I got off and sat down to catch my breath and get a drink of water. Justin was lifting weights, and I walked over to him, offering him a drink of my water. 
"Here you go." I said handing him my bottle. 
"Thanks." he said taking it and taking a sip, "Do you wanna go back up to the room?" 
"Please." I pleaded. 
A small laugh emitted from him before he stood up and grabbed a towel, wiping off the sweat. We headed up towards the room, along with everyone else, and settled down for as long as possible before having to leave for another concert.






Did you like it? Sorry again for the boringness... Comment for more<3


-Ana.

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.