1 Apr 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 21

Thanks for your lovely comments on the last chapter! If makes me happy every time I read those. Here's part 21. Don't forget to leave a comment before you sign off the post xx


Like he asked me to, I acted normal, as if I knew this was going to happen. I gave him death looks, but in exchange all I got was sly winks.


"So I think that'll be it. Love ya. Peace." He waved to the webcam, turning the twitcam off. "JUSTIN!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. "What?" He said, trying to control his laughter. "You did not just do that!" I screamed again. "You're so loyal, I loved your expressions all along." "Stop teasing me! It's not funny!" I crossed my arms and turned around, my back facing towards him.


"You take stuff a bit too seriously don't ya?" He whispered, suddenly coming closer towards me. I kept my frown on. He kept his hand on my shoulder, but I tried my best to shrug it off. "Fine sorry!" He gave up. Hah! "Apology declined." I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. "That's not on!" He cried. "Yeah right." "Okay..fine." I had turned around again, so I couldn't see what he was up to.


I felt hand reach my waist, and climb up my stomach. "No, no, no, nooooo!" I shouted. "Yes." He said giving me another cruel look. He tickled me so hard that I almost fell off the bed. "J..jus...justin... St... Stoooooopppp!" I laughed my ass off, but he didn't stop. "Only when my apology is accepted." He demanded. "No!" I ordered. "Okay then!" He continued, and I ran all over the room but he just wouldn't stop doing that. "Okay okay fine!" I said breathlessly. We both stood there with our arms hanging down, hands on the knees, panting, and giggling.


"You mean person!" I tightened my fists and said. "You love me anyway." He smirked. "Really? I don't" I laughed. "Broke my little heart." He said, like a baby, jutting out his lips and pretending to cry.


I quickly jogged and hopped up, onto his back. "I obviously love you buddy." I said, taking his snapback hat off his head, examining it in my hands. "You'll break my back.. And you dare not mess with my hair!" Idea. I put his cap on my head, and my hands reached his hair. Attack! I ruined his hair completely, and he looked like he hadn't styled them properly in ages.


Suddenly he let go of me, and I was next falling to the ground. I gripped on to his shoulders, so obviously he fell too. "Ouch!" He squeaked. "Get your fat ass off me!!" I shouted for help. He got up, and led his hand down for me, helping me get up. "I thought your song was "I will catch you if you fall", not "I will make you fall!"" I said, taking the hat off my head, and putting it back onto his.


He thought for a second and said, "Yes that's how my song goes." I replied, stating the obvious, "You don't mean it, meanie." He smirked again, and stared into my eyes. "I do mean it, except that it doesn't apply for you." "How super rude, Mr Bieber." My mouth opened big enough for an elephant to get inside it. "I know, right?" He joked. I took my phone out of my pocket, and opened Instagram. Justin did the same. Holy crap! Comments on my photos- "When are you getting married?" "How were you and @justinbieber not spotted going on dates?" "When did you get engaged?" "Are you seriously engaged?" I laughed harder than I laughed when Justin tickled me. This is the most hilarious prank ever!


"They really took it seriously." He cracked up. "When are you planning to end this?" I asked. "Right now! They might take it too far." Just at that moment I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I shouted. Mom came running inside. "You are engaged? Oh sweetie, why didn't you tell me?! I'm the happiest person right now! I--" I cut her off immediately. Justin started laughing. He tried to control by biting his lips, but he just couldn't. "Ma, that was just a prank on Justin's fans!" "Uh. Oh. Okay..alright" she walked out, probably feeling dumb.


Justin and I did a high-five and rolled on the floor, laughing till we were totally out of breath.


-kudrat xx

7 comments:

  1. I love this story babe xx Update asap pleaseee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! This is amazing xx I love it sooo much.Update please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this is so funny and good!! Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it PLEASE POST SOON :D
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.