8 Apr 2013

Imagine for Sonia.


Sonia 
Portugal 
14 
Brown Eyes 
Brown Hair 



"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY!" you yelled into the phone at your boyfriend, now ex. 
You were so upset. Jake, your ex-boyfriend, had cheated on you. You caught him with another girl and you were just furious. Nothing in life seemed right after that, you felt as if you wasted 2 years of your life being with this kid. 
You grabbed your phone again and called the only person who would understand, Justin Bieber. 
"Justin..." you said quietly as you sniffled. 
"Sonia, what's wrong?" he asked frantically. 
"Did you get on the plane yet?" 
"No, I'm still in the airport, why?" 
"J-Jake cheated on me." 
You heard him take a deep breath over the phone. Justin never liked Jake from the beginning, he told you that he was bad luck, but you didn't listen. 
"I'm coming over. I'll get a different flight, see you in 20." 
He hung up the phone and you sank to the floor crying. After sometime, you heard the door fly open and heard footsteps coming up the stairs towards your room. The door flew open and without hesitation, Justin's arms were wrapped around you. 
"Please don't cry." 
He wiped away your tears as you looked up to him. He sat down next to you and kept his arm around you. Justin was the only one who knew how to help you in a time of need. 
"Justin, I was so dumb. I wasted 2 years of my life loving someone who doesn't love me back." 
He looked away, then back at you and slammed his hand down on the floor. You tried to calm down, but it was hard. 
"I can't see you like this, please." 
You stopped crying and you guys sat in silence. 
"At least I'm single right?" you said with a slight smile. 
"Do you want to be?" 
You shook your head no and he stood up and pulled you up with him. 
"Sonia, I'm just going to be completely honest with you. I've loved you for such a long time now and it was so hard to see you with that douche. And this is probably my only chance to have you. You don't have to be single, be with me?" 
You looked at Justin with a confused expression. You had no idea that he felt that way towards you. 
"Justin... Yes."




-Ana.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks your for the nice imagien x - sonia
    Btw im a big fan of your storys there really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh...!!! a swet imagine..!!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.