12 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 4: YOU HAVE NOT LIVED.

Here's the next chapter ladies! Have you seen the AATW video? Ugh it's so amazing. WATCH IT AFTER YOU READ THIS. I DEMAND YOU TOO.



*YOUR P.O.V.*




JANUARY 27TH, 2013


          We got onto the plane together and I sat next to the window with Justin on my left. It was actually a jet, a private one. It was really spacious and it had a lot of different technological things. I didn't bother with them, I just tried to think of a way out of this situation. 
          Justin was sleeping, but Fredo was awake with me. I got out of my seat and went and sat next to him, he was on his phone. He glanced up at me and smiled. 
          "You should probably get some sleep, this flight will be pretty long if you're awake." he whispered. 
          "Nah, what are you doing?" 
          "Twitter, do you have one?" 
          "Heard of it, but nope." 
          "Wow, you really need to get some technology!" 
          "Please, I don't even have a phone." 
          "YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!" he loudly whispered. 
          I laughed quietly and looked at what he was doing. He was just scrolling through what people were saying, I guess they're called 'tweets'? It became silent between us, and I felt a bit awkward after he locked his phone. 
          "So... Does the charming Bieber have a girlfriend?" I asked. 
          "Not anymore, tough break-up earlier this month." 
          I "oh'd" and it got quiet again. I was curious as to who he was dating but I didn't bother asking. And I didn't need to, because Fredo began speaking again. 
          "Selena Gomez, if you didn't know. It just didn't work, I guess." 
          "Wow, they seem like they'd be perfect." 
          "Well not exactly..." 
          "Why not?" 
          He paused and got more comfortable. I had a feeling that this was not a short story by the looks of it. 
          "Pretty much what happened was that Sel was a nice girl, but she was way to overprotective and jealous. I mean Justin's always with other girls and she didn't understand quite that well. They were better off friends, ya know, so that she wouldn't complain about the OLLG girl and stuff." 
          It made sense though. I would be jealous too, not that I'd ever be in her position though. We continued talking for a bit until I became really tired and I drifted to sleep next to Justin again. It was easy sleeping in comfortable seats next to someone you know and like. 


JANUARY 28TH, 2013 


          I woke up the next morning, just before we landed. Justin was already up, not doing very much but hanging around. I stretched my arms and smiled as Justin sat down next to me and handed me a coffee. 
          "Morning, nice hair." he said sarcastically. 
          I rolled my eyes and brushed through my hair lightly with my fingers. Justin looked cute, he had obviously changed into different sweats and a tight top. 
As I sat there with Justin, he went through his phone on twitter and replied to some fans. I was a bit worried about what was going to happen when we landed. I'd be in a completely different atmosphere and I didn't even have proper clothes. That wasn't even the biggest of my problems, how was I going to get away from Justin before he found out? 
          "When we land in NYC you can borrow some of my sweats and my moms shirt. It's going to be cold." 
          It was like he read my mind. Wow, I was a bit taken back that he'd said that. 
          "Oh I couldn't-" 
          "I insist, you can just keep them. I have plenty." 
          We both laughed and he found me some clothes. I changed into some of his sweats and his moms sweatshirt that she had borrowed to me. I gotta admit, his sweatpants were MORE than comfortable. We sat and talked until our flight landed. 
We got into the airport and then out of the airport and headed to a hotel. I felt so anxious about what the future held, and Justin could tell that I was acting weird. 
          "Is something wrong?" he asked as we walked into the hotel. 
          "I- uh- no." I faintly smiled at him. 
          I could tell that he didn't by it for anything. Greeeaaaaattttt. We stood in the elevator, just us, and headed to his room. His was separate from everyone else's, giving him some privacy. 
          I walked into the bathroom and brushed through my hair, fixing it up a bit before my journey to nowhere. Justin stood by me, just observing every step. I started laughing and he gave me a funny look. 
          "What?" he said with a smile. 
          "You! You keep staring at me!" 
          "Well damn, it's your fault!" 
          I looked at him as he left the bathroom. MY fault? I set the brush down and followed him out of the bathroom. 
          "My fault?" 
          "Well maybe if you weren't so beautiful, I'd stop staring." 
          I blushed and turned away, heading back to the bathroom. I tried holding back my feelings, the butterflies in my stomach and the dizziness in my head. I couldn't have feelings for Justin Bieber, I was different then him. MUCH different. And plus, I was leaving today anyways, I'd never see him again...






Leave some comments! 6 comments for the next chapter?


-Ana.

4 comments:

  1. Continue! Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Please Post More But Um , Are You Postingg To Fanfics ? Lol Cause I see You Post On This Blog And The Other Blog . And They're Still Awesome To Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! Blurred Perfection and this one. I just write so much, that I have to put my stories somewhere!(: Thanks for reading baby!

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.