22 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 16: Long Days, Longer Nights.

Hi Guys! OMG, did you see that Astrid went to Justin's concert? Ugh, I'm so jealous of her... I've never been to a concert actually, I want to see Justin so badly. Although I've met One Direction, it'll never be like meeting Justin, ya know? ANd I wrote some of another story, what do you think? Should I post that one too. I see that no one else is posting now but me, so maybe I will. Anyways, here's the next chapter... Hope you guys like it so far! Sorry if it's boring, I'm trying to write the chapters still, so it's hard for me to post.




FEBRUARY 18TH, 2013 

"BABY! BABY! BABY! OH!" the crowd screamed. 
I danced backstage, with- well myself because everyone else was tired. They all sat around, drinking water and resting, but I felt so energetic and happy and I was just enjoying myself in general. 
When I finally got a bit tired myself, I sat down and leaned back in my chair as I opened up Justin's laptop and checked everything online. I typed in twitter.com and Justin's came up, so I thought: why not look around. I saw fans tweeting him and telling him that they loved him. It was pretty amazing how much they connected through twitter. 
When I went on my twitter and logged off of Justin's, I saw some tweets that I really didn't want to see. These girls were viscous and rude! They were all talking about last night, of course, and the ones who didn't like it were saying things like, "I can't believe you took our Justin #bitchalert" and "why in the hell would someone like Justin want someone like her...." but trust me, they were more rude. 
I watched as the tweets kept on coming in. Some were nice, like they were before, but the other people... I just couldn't look any longer. I closed the laptop and stood up, putting it back where I had found it. When Carly grabbed my arm, she tried talking to me, but I felt so horrible that my mind blocked out everything. I just heard those mean tweets, replaying over and over in my head. I whipped my arm away from her and ran. Just ran. I ran all the way down the hall, into Justin's dressing room, the only place that I could be alone and not be bothered. 
I slammed the door and immediately fell to the ground. Why did this hurt me so much? I'd always been so tough; it's like Justin was changing me into a girl-girl, which I was not. I hated myself for crying, for letting myself do this, for letting myself fall apart. 
I didn't understand, and nobody else would either. When this would happen before, I'd turn to cutting, or... drugs and alcohol. I was not just a normal girl after what happened, how could you be? I sat on the floor against the wall, crying my heart out. 
"Okay, pull yourself together." I told myself. 
Just as I wiped away my tears and stood up and fixed my makeup, Justin walked in and I looked up. He must've just got done, literally, because he was breathing heavily and sweat was practically dripping from his face. 
We stood on opposite sides of the room, and Justin didn't say a word, he just stared at me.As he neared me, I just let go and ran into his arms. There was no need for words, he understood my pain and just held me in his arms. He wrapped his arms all the way around me, rubbing my back and trying to make me feel better. 
"I just don't understand how people can be like this." I sobbed into his shirt. 
Justin took a deep breath and pulled away. He stared into my eyes and rested his hands on my lower back. 
"Would you trust me if I said that everything will be okay?" he whispered. 
"Not really." I sighed. 
How could I trust that what he said was right when I knew that it wouldn't? This hate wasn't going to stop, and there was no way to force it. 
"I know that I can't promise that everything will be okay, but I can promise that I'll try to make it better. No matter what it takes, I won't stop trying for you." 
I barely smiled as I put my arms back around Justin's neck and pulled him back close to me. There was no gap between our bodies as I tried putting myself together while we stood there. 
"Can we leave now?" I asked as Justin brushed my hair behind my ear. 
He nodded and took my hand to walk me outside to the bus. We met up with the crew and everyone else backstage before leaving. I just wanted to sleep, honestly. 
When we started heading towards the doors of the arena, I let go of Justin's hand to let him walk farther ahead, but he turned around and stopped as he looked at me. 
"What are you doing?" he asked. 
"Respecting you fans?" I said. 
"I don't care what they think. As long as you're mine, no matter what they say can change that." 
Justin grabbed my hand in his again and kissed my cheek before we headed out of the building. The fans were screaming and yelling as we got into the car, Justin never letting go of my hand. We all had to squeeze into two different cars on our way to the airport, but I wasn't even caring because I was comforted by my friends. I started talking to them about the hate, and they just told me to take it as a joke and laugh at it, because then they couldn't hurt you. 
When we got onto the plane, I tried getting some sleep. But it definitely didn't seem to help since it was only a 1 hour flight. I stepped out of the plane around midnight and leaned on Justin for some support. We headed to a hotel, but I didn't remember much because I fell back asleep on the way there. 

FEBRUARY 19TH, 2013 

The next morning, I woke up around 10:00am and everyone was still sleeping. I thought that maybe they would be out and about, but I guess not. 
When I tried moving, I realized that I was laying in Justin's strong arms. And when I tried slipping out of them, he actually squeezed me tighter and pulled me closer to his body. I smiled and just accepted that I wasn't getting out of bed just yet. 
"Don't leave me." Justin whispered in my ear in his morning voice. 
I bit my lip and put my hand over his, gently brushing up and down. I couldn't help but smile as he lightly kissed my neck. 
It may have sound weird, but I could only think about what the tabloids were saying, even though it upset me about what the fans were just the day before. But I really wanted to see what they had to say, and I felt like I could cope with it now. 
Justin let me go to let me take a shower and get ready for the day. He said that before his concert, he wanted to spend the day with me out in Manchester. I agreed, reluctantly, and put on a cute, warm, outfit for the day. When I got out of the bathroom, Justin was still laying in bed on his phone. I just laughed at him and shook my head. He looked up and smiled as he got out of bed. 
"You look beautiful." he said with a smile. 
I didn't bother replying, I just kissed his lips and slipped out of the room. Justin and I seemed to understand each other more than anyone knew. I sat in the kitchen, eating whatever Fredo had made. It was really good, and I guess he said that it was a family recipe? I didn't argue, just agreed and ate it. 
When Justin was done getting ready, we said bye to everyone before going downstairs and out to explore in Manchester.






Alright, did you like it? I'll post the next tomorrow, just gotta write it... And about the next new story, leave some comments and tell me what you think!


-Ana.

4 comments:

  1. First soo good. how bout that other story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u please update on the other blog to?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.