12 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 3: Maybe I'm NOT A Good Liar.

Hey gu- I should start out with something different, shouldn't I? Welcome to the blog Ladies(; That's better. Anyways, here's the next Chapter of All Too Well, how are you guys liking it? OMG, I just love writing this, you guys are my INSPIRATION, don't forget that. Leave some comments on what you think! Oh, and if I haven't done your personal imagine, it's because i'm still writing them and thinking of ideas! It'll be up eventually(:





JANUARY 27TH, 2013 


          We stood in the front together, yelling over the loud girls as we talked. Fredo was a really nice guy, and I actually remembered his name. 
          "So how's Justin catch a pretty one like you?" he yelled. 
          "Long story, but let's just say that I'm glad that it was him rather than a guard." 
          Fredo didn't quite understand, but it made sense to me. The lights in the stadium dimmed down and our attention was turned to the stage which was the only illuminated thing in the room, besides phones. I watched as Justin flew up from beneath the stage and began performing right away. It was quite amazing to see how he'd transformed so quickly. 
          The concert seemed to fly by, and everything was so quick afterwards also. I found it interesting how he brought a girl on stage with him and sang to her, that was cute. But after the concert, I was brought backstage with Fredo and we tried finding Justin. I left Fredo's side and found my way down the long hell to his room and walked in without knocking. 
          "(YN)," he said with a smile, "did you like it?" 
          "It was amazing, thank you so much!" 
          He laughed and wiped the sweat from his forehead. I watched as he came towards me from the mirror and opened his arms. 
          "Bring it in!" he said with a smile. 
          I laughed and hugged him. He was a really great guy, letting me do all of this and stuff. I felt so much comfort when I hugged him. It was the first time that I'd hugged someone in years... It was a weird feeling. 
          When I pulled away, Justin had a smile on his face. He was very hot, like literally. I grabbed my bag from the floor and threw it around my shoulder. I had no idea what I was going to do for the night I had no where to go. 
          "So, do you live in these parts of town?" Justin asked as he walked backstage with me. 
          "Um, no, not exactly." 
          "Where do you live?" 
          "Let's just say... I don't live anywhere near here." 
          We both laughed. I didn't want to reveal to him that I was a homeless, former drug addict. That wouldn't be a good first impression. 
          "Well, I'm heading to out tonight, I could drive you home, no matter how far." 
          I smiled at the offer, but what in the world could I possibly tell him? I wasn't giving up this easy. Good thing that I was good at lying, otherwise I wouldn't be here. 
          "I'll just walk." 
          "But you said that you don't live around here?" 
          Damn it. Maybe not that good of one. I had to think of something fast, but how? 
          "I-I have to go, I'll call a cab or something." 
          He grabbed my arm and stopped me as I stood up. I looked at his hand and he released his strong grip. I'd never really talked to anybody about not having a home, I mean it didn't come up. 
          "Look. I know that some way, some how, you're lying to me. I'm not dumb, I can tell." 
          I took a deep breath and sat back down. He followed along and turned towards me as I spoke. I had no idea what to say, I just said something. 
          "Well I wasn't lying to you about living around here, because I don't. I don't live- in Florida. Yeah, I don't live in Florida," I lied right through my teeth, "My flight accidentally ended up here on my way back home to... New York, where my family lives!" 
          I lied about everything. I didn't even come from New York, but I had to come up with something fast, and that was it. The only good thing that came from that, is that he believed me. 
          "That's great! I mean- not that you accidentally ended up here, but we are actually heading to New York because I'm going to be on SNL." 
          Shit. Just great. New York? WHY COULDN'T I HAVE THOUGHT OF A DIFFERENT STATE?! This could not be happening. I tried fake smiling and we both stood up. 
          "Oh, what a coincidence!" I said with a giggle. 
          "Yeah, I mean if you don't mind, we can take you home?" 
          "That'd be just great!" I said. 
          As he left the room and went and told everyone that I was tagging along, I plopped on the couch with a sigh. What had I gotten myself into? 
          "You can come!" Justin said bursting through the door.
          I shot up from my seat and smiled widely, trying to act as excited as possible. 
          "Oh yay!" 
          I hugged him tight and practically cried while my head rested on him during the hug. Good thing he couldn't see, otherwise I'd be screwed.





Did you like this chapter? Leave some comments and please let me know! 7 comments for the next chapter?


-Ana.

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.