4 Apr 2013

Love me like you do ; Chapter three ~

Heyyy guyssss<3 Haha sorry its been a while I hope you didn't forget about me:c Here's the link to chapter one ; flirtyjbieber.blogspot.com/2013/01/when-you-love-me-like-you... Chapter two ; flirtyjbieber.blogspot.com/2013/01/when-you-love-me-like-you...
I'll sum it up a bit ; I'm are on a double date with Chaz and Ciara. Justin had just asked me to be his girlfriend and yes I am gunna start doing this in my point of view its easier sorryyyyyy, but I will continue using "(YN)" Again I'm so sorry I haven't been active, I promise I will start being active. I might even post tonight! Comment opinions.

(YN) ; well Justin.. that sounds nice and everything but I don't know if I could trust you I mean you cheated on Selena and I get really attatched really fast and I get clingy and I fall to hard and I get jealous REALLY easily..
Justin ; What.. I mean I didn't really cheat on her. I just kinda fell for you the moment we locked eyes. And im sorry if this is to much to take in at one time. You can trust me with anything. Its okay if you get attatched as long as you're getting attatched to me. I'm falling way to hard at this moment and I get jealous easily too it just means you care..
(YN) ; I giggled a little with a wide smile on my face ~ Justin why do you have to say all the right words?
Justin ; Its kinda hard not to, I just let my feelings flow..
(YN) ; Of course I will be your girlfriend
Justin ; Wait are you being serious?!?!?!?!
(YN) ; Yes, of course?
Justin ; OH MY GOSH
(YN) ; Haha, calm it Bieber.
Justin ; Sorry, its hard not to be so excited.
Justin picked me up into a tight hug, spun me around and kissed me. Nothing big just a 2 second peck on the lips. But everything still was perfect and everything in my life was perfect at that very moment. We walked away.. hand in hand back to the table. I had the widest smile on my face possible.
Ciara and chaz at the same time ; You guys look happy.
Me and Justin both giggled a little and I think I saw Justin blush a little, well actually I knew I saw Justin blush because this happened
Ciara ; I know you guys are dating, just to let you know
YN ; You little stalker! You were spying on us!
Chaz ; well.. yeah
Justin ; Babe, its okay.. I want the world to know we're dating.
YN ; *Giggle* aweee
Justin ; stop being so cute when you giggle.
My face was so red by now. But then all the sudden I was snapped out of it by a tap on my shoulder. It was the one and only Selena Gomez.
Justin ; Selena! What are you doing here?
Comment to see what happens next!(:
~Britney Lynn<33

13 comments:

  1. Oh my godddd :) Cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovvvvveeeeee it

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY Biebs..wots goa happen next..??!! freeak..!! Update plz ASAP..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB!!!!
    Can you try to post more plz
    thanx post soooooo soooonnnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good post soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. please check out my blog ... -->> beliebersslovejustin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drama is going down
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! TAMTAMTAMMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. where is the next chaper, i cant find it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there a chapter 4? If so where? Cause i cant find it

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.