3 Jan 2013

When you love me like you do ~ Chapter 1

This is my first story, the first part is going to be boring, its gunna be crap, bad first impression but the next part will have a lot more detail and such into it. ENJOY!(:
Characters ;
Ciara - Best friend
Mom - Sybil (Si-bowl)
Dad - David
~~~~
I wake up to a light shake on the shoulder, it was my mom.
Mom - Are you ready to meet your husband!?
* I had just woke up from my nap*
(YN) - Mom, what time is it?
Mom- Its five o'clock, you have exactly two hours until Ciara will be here.
(YN) - TWO HOURS!? Mom, that's not enough time for me to get ready I'm meeting Justin Bieber for goodness sakes!
Mom - I'm sorry, but would these back stage passes make it up to you?
(YN) - OMB, mom thank you thank you.
*Two hours had passed by and you had gotten dressed the clothes above, and did your hair and make up like that*
Mom - (Your first middle and last name) get your ass down here
The time has finally came just a hour away I will be standing with 10,000 other Beliebers|Fans, then go and meet him back stage.
Ciara - Hey sexccccc.
(YN) - Dang girl you beee lookin' fine as hell!
Mom- Language! Anyways, you girls have fun, don't get in trouble, call me if you need anything, you both look gorgeous, tell me every detail
(YN) - MOM! Okay, love you. Bye.
I shut the door as quickly as possible so she couldn't say another word.
Ciara - Hop in girl.
I literally thought my eyes had popped out of my head when I had saw that she has rented a Black Audi my dream car! I wrapped my arms around her neck and screamed
(YN) - Oh.. my.. Bieber, I love you sosoosooo much.
Ciara - I love you too.
we had got into the car and blasted my Believe cd we were singing along and joking around with each other the whole car ride we finally got to the arena, Ciara the amazing friend she was got us FRONT ROW SEATS.
(YN) - Ciara, this is it.. we have wished for this day forever now, its finally here!
Ciara - I know, and we even have backstage passes.
We walked thru the doors and the whole entire thing was PACKED, we needed to get to the front.
(YN) - Ciara, how are we gunna get thru here?!
Ciara - PUSH AND SHOVE!
Me and Ciara both screaming - MOVE OUT OF MY WAY I HAVE TO MEET MY HUSBAND.
We finally got to the front and we took our seats. For the opening act they had Big Sean. I have heard him in Justin's songs but I have never seen him before. He's not big at all, quite skinny actually.
Big Sean finally walked off of stage and all of the lights went off, Strobe lights starting going on and off, and all the sudden JUSTIN DREW BIEBER came up from the stage.
He started singing and dancing, just everything he did was perfect. He did the acoustic version of boyfriend and he was staring at me the whole time and he winked and did that cute little shy smile thing he does so perfect.. I had always been a big fan but he just made me fall in love with him.
All of the sudden there was a sudden light tap on my shoulder, so I turned around to a big tall buff guy.
(YN) - Yes?
Buff guy - Um, Justin had a special request for you to be his One less lonely girl.
(YN) screaming - OMB, OMB, OMB, this cant be real!? YES OF COURSE
You and the guy got to the opening of the stage, that's when the lights went off and someone grabbed my hand and led me to the middle of the stage where the lights turned on. He asked my name and I replied quickly
(YN) - My name is (YN)
Justin - Or should I just call you Mrs.Bieber?
The songs comes on and he gives me a whole bunch of flowers and when he was singing and he touched my face I swore I felt sparks, there was nothing ever like that before, his touch sent tingles through your body. The song ended and you met Ciara backstage
Ciara - HE IS SO IN TO YOU!
(YN) - Ciara, he has a girlfriend.. don't put me in this position-.-
Ciara - Im sorry but did you see the way he looked at you! So much passion.
All of the sudden I hear Selena screaming
Selena - WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I CANT BELIEVE YOU! LEAVE ME THE F*** ALONE.
I peered around the corner, Justin had tried to wrap his arms around Selena but she just shook him off.
Justin - What did I do?!
Selena - You know most of your one less lonely girls don't bother me but that one.. that one.. you just looked at her with so much passion. Ive never seen you look at me like that!
Ciara - I TOLD YOU! I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED!
she was loud enough so that Justin and Selena could hear. Selena looked at me with tears in her eyes, you could tell she was hurt. She ran off, as Justin came over to you.
Justin - Im sorry about that, me and her have been.. well.. not the best relationship lately. I think I need to break it off..
(YN) - Well I mean, if you love her stay but if it doesn't feel right.. let her go and if it comes back then you know that it was meant to be.<3
Justin- Thank you, but any advice on how to do it easy? I mean I don't want to hurt her..
(YN) - Just tell her how you feel, that's the best way to do it.
Ciara - Sorry to interrupt your little consoling session but um is there a bathroom I have to pee so bad.
Justin pointed in a direction and just by the way he moved his arm it flexed.
Justin - over there.
Ciara - Thanks, be right back muhh niggahs. *Walked away*
Justin - I just wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of them.
He stroked your face genteelly and just by doing that he made sparks fly on your face, he leaned in slowly to kiss you, his lips were soft on yours there wasn't butterflys in your stomach it was like a whole zoo had erupted. He licked your lips, hoping to get a opening. You finally let him in and it was like your toungues were dancing together. all the sudden you heard someone's throat clear and you pulled away. Someone had took Justin aside. After about two minutes he came back.
Justin - I have to go take care of some things, but I would really love to see your gorgeous face again sometime. Can I have your number?
(YN) - I would love that *Puts your number in his phone*
Justin gives you a kiss on the cheeks, they were burning red by then.
Justin- See yahh gorgeous..
END OF THIS CHAPTER(:
Hope you enjoyed, comment if you want more(:
~Britney Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Cute!¡!¡! Story for ur first

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB AHHHHHHHHH
    That was so amazing
    I was yelling the whole way through
    And that was not boring
    You brought butterflies to my stomach and you made me wanna jump up
    This was so amazing for a first story
    More PLZ
    Love yea
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you that means a lot. I will post more tomorrow I promise (:

      Delete
    2. OK post fast
      I really wanna see what else happens
      Love Yea♥
      xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Love it, , love it, love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest story i've evr read in mah lyf...!!! <3 u britney..!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.