13 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 6


Hey guys! Her's the next chapter! I don't have much to say, but I can tell that you guys really like this story. It's going to be really LONG! I'm excited for you guys to read the other chapters i've written. More drama is to come and you guys will love it! Also, do you guys want more Justin's POV? I don't really do much! But I don't know if I should or not.




*YOUR P.O.V.*




?: Justin! Hey Honey! Babe, it's me!
It was Selena. She ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He made a funny and confused expression.
JB: Sel? Why are you here?
SG: I thought that I would surprise you at one of your concerts!
JB: You just left work..? For me..? Sel you shou-
SG: Yes Justin! I really missed you. I took the week off to stay with you here in (your state).
JB: We need to talk.
SG: About what Justin?
YN: Sorry to interrupt, but can I talk to Justin real quick?
SG: Uh, Sure?
I pulled Justin to the side, I wasn't going to allow him to do this. So many people would be disappointed. I had to stop him. 
YN:*whispering* Justin don't do this!
JB: I have to. I don't love her anymore and I can't be with someone I don't care about.
YN: I guess I can't stop you then.
He walked around me and walked up to Selena. I knew he didn't love her, but I just felt like it was wrong for him to break-up with her. I knew something was going to go wrong. I just knew it!


*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*


I knew that I was disappointing (YN), but I had to do it. Sel was just too much to handle. I walked up to Sel, leaving (YN) behind.
JB: Can we talk in private?
SG: Sure, Justin what's wrong.
I didn't say anything. I felt bad. Selena was going to hate me. I walked her to my dressing room. I closed the door and motioned for her to sit down on the couch.
JB: Sel, I have to tell you something and I don't want any yelling okay?
SG: Why would there be yelling?
I saw worry in her eyes. We sat in silence for a minute. I had to push myself to do it. I took her hand and looked her in her eyes.
JB: I don't think we should be together anymore.
She took her hand out of mine and moved away from me.
SG: Why Justin?
She had tears in her eyes. She was really hurt, and I couldn't even answer her because i was choked up.
SG: Is it another girl? Tell me Justin!
She was yelling now. I looked up at her, she was standing there with tears rolling down her cheeks.
JB: No, I would never cheat on you-
SG: Than why!?
JB: Stop yelling, you're going to attract attention back here.
SG: No, I don't care! Do you know how much i'm hurting!?
JB: Selena, in Mexico-
SG: You haven't loved me since Mexico?
I stood up and tried to walk closer to her, but she just kept backing up.
SG: Don't touch me!
JB: In Mexico, you acted like everything was about you! You know how much my Beliebers mean to me! You expected me to just push them to the side for you!
At this point I was yelling too. It had gotten pretty intense. Sel was balling her eyes out and I felt really bad. I didn't know what else to do
JB: Sel i'm so sor-
SG: No Justin. You're not sorry! You aren't sorry at all! Why didn't you tell me earlier? You know, it would've helped a lot so that I knew that I didn't have to love someone who doesn't love me back.
She walked out of the room, tears on her cheeks, make-up smeared on her eyes. I stood there and tried to comprehend everything that just happened. Selena wasn't my girlfriend anymore. After about ten minutes, I got a call from my mom.
-On the phone-
JB: Mom I know what you're going to say but I had to do it. I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm sorry.
PM: It's fine Justin. I understand, she just wasn't the right one. She called me crying. She's really devastated but I understand. Just text me later alright?
JB: Alright mom, thanks, love you bye.
She hung up the phone. Everybody out there probably already knew what happened. I got up and walked out of the room with my head down...


*YOUR P.O.V.*


I could hear yelling coming from down the hall. Selena voice echoed backstage. She was so pissed and everybody could tell. We stood there and listened, but we didn't hear any of the words clearly. I was scared, what if Selena thought it was because of me. Suddenly Selena came walking out of the room with her head down, she was crying. She started to slow down once she got to me and Em. I felt the tension in the room. Alfredo tried to stop her. He grabbed her arm.
AF: Selena what happened?
SG: Let go of me!
He let go and she started towards me. Oh my gosh, what did I do. She just looked at me with a death stare. I was so scared at this point. Where was Justin? Finally she spoke.
SG: *whispering* If this is because of you, just know that you're going to have problems. have a nice day.
She stormed out of the back door. What did she mean by "You're going to have problems?". I felt so worried and scared. I couldn't even think straight. More problems? I was already so stressed as it was. I looked down and just kept trying to think about it. What would she do to me?
EL: (YN), what did she say to you?
I looked in Emily's eyes. I started to tear up. I felt like I was the one who ruined their relationship. What did I do?
YN: She told me that I was going to have problems if I was the one who broke them up.
Emily hugged me tight and we stood there. Then Justin opened the door down the hall and was walking towards us. He had his head down. I could tell that he felt horrible. I didn't let go of Em. She made me feel better about what Selena said.
JB: What happened out here? (YN), why are you crying?
EL: Selena happened. She told (YN) that she was going to have problems if it was because of her.
JB: (YN) I'm so sorry, for about the thousandth time today. I didn't want to put you in this position. I feel horrible about it.
I saw the pain in Justin's eyes. He looked confused and sad.
YN: Justin it's fine.
JB: No it's not. i don't want anything to happen to you. You mean a lot to me..
Everybody turned their head to Justin. What?! I meant a lot to him? Was I the reason they broke up? I stepped back from Em. The tears on my cheeks had dried by now.
YN: What..? Was I the reason for all of this?
JB: No. Trust me, you weren't. It started in Mexico, you know this. Please (YN), No matter what she says, I won't let anything happen to you.
YN: I-I don't know what to say.
JB: Just say that you trust me.
YN: I trust you.
He put his strong arms around me and we stayed like that for a really long time. I completely forgot about everyone around us. Justin's voice brought me back to reality.
JB: Well, should we head out guys?
SB: Yeah, I wanna get to bed. Today's been way too stressful.
YN: I feel ya on that one.
We walked out of the back doors. Suddenly a swarm of paparazzi's surrounded us. I totally forgot about them! We could be all over TV by tomorrow! Justin kept pushing through them and didn't answer there questions.
?: JUSTIN IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND.
?: WHERE'S SELENA?
?: WHY WAS SELENA CRYING?
?: DID YOU GUYS BREAK UP AND YOU HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND?
All of there questions were so true. Except for the girlfriend one. I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me because of all of the lights. Soon we made it to the SUV and we all got in. I don't think that anybody remembered the paparazzi's.
YN: Justin they are going to think that we are dating!
he looked down and had a thinking face.
JB: I know, we're are going to be all over the TV tomorrow. I don't know what to do. I-I don't know what to do. Everybody's going to say that I broke up with Selena for you. This is bad, really bad
YN: I'm sorry.
JB: It's fine. Hey Scooter, can you set me up an interview in town?
SB: I'll try, I think I might have some radio stations that we could stop by.
JB: that'd be great! I'll just tell them everything.
I felt so relieved. But I was going to be all over TV with Justin. What would Selena think?
JB: Hey (YN) what's your address? We can drop you and Emily off on our way to our hotel.
I told him my address and eventually we arrived at our house. I think I fell asleep because It went by really fast. I woke up to Emily shaking me.
EL: Hey babe, we're here.
YN: oh, alright
I hugged everybody and said our goodbyes.
JB: So i'll see you ladies tomorrow?
EL: Not me, I have to work all day.
YN: I think I have time.
I smiled at him and hugged him for the second time. I didn't want to leave his arms. He was so warm and made me feel better. We hugged maybe a little too long.
YN: Bye Justin.
JB: Bye beautiful, text me in the morning.
I waved bye and walked towards my house. Today was the longest day of my life. I was just excited to sleep and disappear from the world. We walked in my house and surprisingly, my mom was still up.
EL: Hey mom
Emily always called my mom her mom, and i called hers mine.
YM: Hey girls! How was The concert? Did you hang out with Justin?!
YN: Mom stop fingerling! It's embarrassing! But the concert was Amazing! I was the one less lonely girl! But after the concert...
YM: What honey..?
I told my mom everything. I almost cried during the whole Selena part. She held me tight and told me that it would be okay.
YM: So you're going to be on TV?
YN: Is that all you payed attention to?
We all laughed. I loved my mom so much, she was such a great lady.
YN: Well mom, I think that We are going to go to bed. It's been a long, stressful day!
Me and Emily headed upstairs, making sure not to wake my sister. Emily was changing into her PJ's and I just passed out right away on my floor. It felt great to just sleep and have no worries. But there were more to come tomorrow...






So guys... What do you think about the drama? Comment and keep reading! IT gets good! All fo you are lovely and I don't think I could ask for better readers!




::Tatyana<3::

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing :o <3 More please! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB! This story is amazing! Please post more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. More please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. This chapter was Amazing♥
    I loved the Drama that you had in here
    Plz Post more ♥
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new with reading these storys this is the frist one i read.
    I heard it is really really nice so I thought i should read it and it is sooo good i think i'm in love with this story
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.