5 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 2


Hey Guys! Tatyana here again! Here's the next chapter! How long do you guys want this one to be? And do you like the links ? Well i hope you like this chapter! The next one might be up tomorrow!(: I'll talk to ya later!<3


*YOUR P.O.V.*

         I woke up the next morning with a humungous smile on my face. I already felt butterflies in my stomach! Why did i feel like this just thinking about him? I didn't even know him... yet! Anyways, the night before, Emily and I stayed up later than we should've. I actually started to regret it after i woke up. I was tired but too excited for it to show. Emily and I fell asleep on my bedroom floor. We stayed up all night talking about this day! Emily talked about how maybe he would fall in love with me, i do not think that that would happen to me, sadly! She made up a whole story about how i was going to fall in love with Justin. Then one day we would all randomly meet One Direction. And that she would date Niall and we would all live happily ever after. I told her that we have a one in a billion chance of that happening. There were so many GORGEOUS Beliebers out there! I looked over at her and saw that she was still sleeping. I decided to take a nice steamy shower. I felt like wearing another dress seeing it was so hot out so I dressed in this: Turquoise(:

It wasn't purple, Justin's favorite color, but I felt pretty and confident in this outfit. I was going to wear my justin bieber outfit, but i don't wanna be too crazy. I wasn't big on heels either so i didn't wear them often, only on a special occasion. Just as i waked out of the bathroom, Emily woke up and greeted me with a smile. She didn't look very enthusiastic but i could tell that inside, she was.

YN: Morning Beautiful(:
EL: Morning, You excited?
YN: Uh, YEAH!
EL: Haha.

We both started laughing. she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Unfortunately for me, she had locked the door and i hadn't even done my makeup or hair!

YN: EMILY!!

She couldn't hear me because of the loud music she was playing. I decided to take my make-up and hair product to the downstairs bathroom. I ran downstairs and Gabriella and my Mother had been finishing up their breakfast. We got up late. We didn't even have time to eat. We had to just pick something up on the way or something.

YN: Hey mom, hey Gabbi.
YM: Hey honey! What are you doing?
YN: Getting ready in the downstairs bathroom because emily locked me out! Ugh we have to get going! Justin is probably already there mom!
YM: Calm down! Now go get ready!

I ran to the bathroom. I wanted to leave our house as soon as we could! i got into the bathroom, and after 10 minutes, i finally got my make-up to be perfect. It looked like this: Make-up! 
As i ran towards our stairs, i ran into Emily. She was wearing this: PinkSurprise(: 

EL: Slow down racehorse!
YN: I wanna be early! Hurry up!
EL: Calm (YN), we won't be late, i just have to check my hair then we can leave!
YN: Well go! By the way, you look pretty!

She ran back upstairs, as i followed. I went into the bathroom and checked my hair also. I was meeting JUSTIN BIEBER. I had to at least try to look pretty. 

EL: You ready?
YN: Yeah lemme just grab my purse.
EL: And you told me to hurry..
YN: Shush, now let's go!

I grabbed my purse and we ran out to the car. Emily had a convertible mustang so we didn't even bother opening the doors, we just jumped over the doors. In our town, it seemed like you knew everybody and could trust them so she just left her car like that. When we got in, I immediately put in Believe Acoustic. That CD was my favorite! We both sang along, zooming down the highway at 60 miles per hour. The mall was 45 minutes away so we had time to listen to the whole album. We stopped at McDonalds and went through the driveway to order food. When we got back on the highway, the wind whipped threw our hair but we just left it because it was so hot out! We stopped at a stoplight and the people next to us just stared because we were singing and dancing. We probably looked like complete idiots but, hey, at least we admit it! As we pulled into the parking lot of the mall, we walked inside quickly. When we walked in, the mall was packed. We started walking towards a back room where we were told the meet and greet was held. Suddenly, a huge crowd of screaming girls came running by us.

YN: OMB! Justin has to be in there! I hope he's okay.
EL: He's fine let's go!

The crowd of screaming and crying girls stopped. There was a lot of security in the middle of the crowd. That's where Justin must've been. Why would've he come out of the room knowing all these girls would be here to try to attack him!? Emily grabbed my arm and pulled me into the crowd. She pushed and shoved and my feet got stepped on about 15 times. It was almost worth it though, because we made it all the way to the security guard. At this moment I started feeling dizzy and felt like i was going to topple over. I totally forgot! I was really claustrophobic!

YN: EMILY!

I yelled her name one more time, right before i fainted and fell on top of her....



Comment or tweet me @alwaysamckenna for more! Got any ideas of what's going to happen? Please share! Love to here from you guys!

-Tatyana<3

2 comments:

  1. OMB I wonder what's going to happen next
    This was such a nice and cute chapter
    Where do you get the clothing links from because they are so beautiful
    I can't wait to see what happens
    I think Justin is going to notice (YN) and Emily and then he's gonna tell (YN) that he loves her
    PLZ post more
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mii cuzin is like tha ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.