14 Jan 2013

Expecting

Hi!
I apologize for not posting as often. I've been super busy with school and there's some family drama so I've been dealing with that...
Anyways, I'm going to try to put a lot of drama in this story. This will probably have two chapters.
Enjoy!
Ps- this story takes place in the future.

Expecting: Part One

"It's positive," my doctor said calmly while looking into my eyes. Mixed emotions were running through my brain. How would I tell him? How would he react? I just can't believe it...

"(YN), are you okay?" My doctor asked.

"Umm...yeah," she snapped me out of my trance, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? A lot of expecting mothers have the same facial expression as you. Are you excited?"
She she looked at me with concern as I tried to respond.

"I don't know," I said with a sigh, "It's just a big shock for me...and it'll be an even bigger shock for Justin. Please, don't tell ANYONE. Not even my parents. Please," I begged her.

"(YN), I've been your doctor ever since you were a kid. You can trust me! I'll be contacting you from time to time on how your pregnancy is going. You don't smoke or drink so you won't have any problems!" She assured me. After finishing my appointment, I ran some errands before driving home. So many thoughts filled my head while getting home. I just hope that everything goes well...

...

"Justin, I'm home!" I yelled after I shut the front door.

"Hey, honey!" Justin walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Where'd you go?" He asked with a little worry in his eyes.

"Well, I went to the doctor's for... a regular checkup and I ran some errands." I lied about the checkup part. I was at the doctor's because I had a feeling I was pregnant. I couldn't tell Justin though... at least not yet.

"How was the doctor's?" He asked while holding my hand and bringing me over to the living room.

"Ehh, it was okay. Just a normal checkup, ya know. Hey, let me cook dinner tonight. It'll be special...kind of important..." I told him while we sat on the couch.

"Important? Why?"

"You'll just have to wait!" I teased.

"Aww, I have to wait?" he whined and pouted his lips with a giggle.

"Trust me. You'll want to wait for this one..."

...

The heat hit my face as I pulled the garlic bread out of the oven. I set down the hot tray in the counter and took off my oven mitt. I put the finishing touches on dinner and set the table. I lit some candles to set the mood and relax him. I planned to tell him the big news over dinner. My heart was beating a little fast from feeling apprehensive.

"Wow, everything looks delicious!" Justin exlaimed as he walked into the dinning room.

"Thank you." I sad quietly. He kissed my forehead and pulled out my chair for me. After sitting down, I took a sip of cold water, preparing for what was about to happen soon.

"This is the best spaghetti I've had, (YN)! You're too amazing," he said to me with a wink.

"(YN), what's wrong? You've been pretty quiet this whole dinner." Justin said after we finished our meal. I guess this is it!

"There's a reason why I'm quiet, Justin. To tell you the truth, I wasn't at the doctor's for a regular checkup. I was there because...I'm pregnant..." He just sat there with a blank expression on his face, still looking into me eyes. He burried his face into his hands and slowly shook his head back and forth. Oh God...

Comment for part 2 please! Sorry it was kinda short. I just wrote this in the car lol.
This was suggested by Karen! :)

9 comments:

  1. Omg more please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please more i loved this so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB thank you for taking my suggestion♥
    This was really cute and I don't want to stop reading this♥
    I hope everything is fine with school and your family♥
    Plz update soon♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need more nowwww!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... omg more its amazing

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.