29 Jan 2013

inspired by they don't know about us

Hey guys :)
Just a little something, inspired by the song they don't know about us by 1D. Tell me what you think?
Love Astrid




A soft knock on the door was heard followed by a creaking sound as it opened. His head was shown in the spare light from the lamp on the nightstand. As his eyes caught mine a grin spread over his shaved chin.
"hey baby"
With a smooth slide he closed the door while the words left his plump lips.
"hi Justin"
In two steps he was at the bed. He hovered over me resting his arms on each side of my face.
"I missed you all day"
The words came out as a whisper only making the secret we were keeping more real.
"I missed you  more"
My words got muffled when his lips lips pressed to mine. I kissed him back turning up the passion between us. Pulling away he rolled down beside me on the bed. Creeping closer I crawled in to his open arms waiting for me. 
"You know what?"
I turned around in his arms, making eye contact with him I shook my head.
"People keep saying that I can't make music about love. They keep judging me, saying I'm too young to know about love. Today I even saw a tabloid attacking all my future girlfriends calling them immature."
The pain in his eyes were clear, we both knew about love. We had each other, but no one knew.
"Everyone is telling us we're too young to be in love Justin. That's why we're a secret. I can't bear losing you because everyone else thinks it's wrong for us to love."
He smiled at y words and leaned down to peck my forehead lightly.
"I know sweetheart. That's why I'm telling them wrong by keeping up writing my own music. You inspire all my love songs (YN)"
It was now my turn to grin at his words. I pulled myself up. Laying sprawled across his chest I nuzzled my face down in his neck. Feeling the soft skin under my lips I breath in the faint smell of his cologne and the overwhelming smell of him, of safety. 
"(YN)?"
I mumbled an agreeing noise still with my face pressed to his neck. Light finger taps ran down my exposed skin of my arms.
"I love you very much"
The deep melodic voice was surrounding me and clouding my thoughts with the feeling of love  and belonging.
"I love you more Justin, for every day we are together, I love you more"
A deep chuckle raised form his throat. I moved away so I could look in his eyes. Laying on both our sides our faces were only inches apart. Leaning forward he pressed a moist kiss to my lips.
"Maybe it's time?"
I tilted my head, confused by his words.
"Time for what?"
"Time to tell the world that you're my girl, only mine."
With those words he connected our lips once again, letting me know how much he meant this. The warmth of his hands searched under my shirt, rubbing my naked back gently.
"They know nothing (YN), they don't know anything about us. But I love you so much, I want the world to know.."
"I don't know Justin"
Sighing I closed my eyes. Our bodies were pressed close, lips only inches apart. His forehead rested on mine and i opened my eyes to be met by a pair of shining brown eyes.
"Tell me why you don't want to expose us?"
His warmth breath tickled on my skin making me shiver with delight. A blush crept over my cheeks under his intense gaze.
"I'm just afraid everything will change Justin. Your fans will be so madly jealous, they will want to hurt me. I don't think I can handle that. I just want us to continue like it is.Strong, beautiful and loving. With all the drama it will bring I'm afraid we will lose what we have. I've waited my whole life for someone like you Justin, you are perfect to me. I don't think I'm ready to be known across the globe"
Justin's soft lips captured mine. I melted in to his touch, melted in to him like one. He was my everything and I knew he loved me.
"Every minute we spend together I fall a little harder. (YN) you have caught my eye from the beginning, I'm sure about this. No matter what we do our love will only get bigger and better. I promise you, I won't let anything hurt you. Over the last time our love has been our secret, why not tell the world? I'll not leave you. You're the one (YN). Please do this for me?"
His eyes were begging me to say yes. With a smile curling on my lips I pressed a light peck to his lips.
"i love you Justin. I trust you in this"
With a huge smile he kissed me once more, nothing could tear us apart..

THE END




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! I looooooove this!! you should really do more of these!!!!!!! I LOVE it!! you are so talented! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!¡!¡! Just amazing :) :* ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.