26 Jan 2013

No end

Hey guys x
As I told you I had something I had written. So here you go, hope you like it.
It has no ending but yeah.... Read it anyways..



*Your point of view*
"Just listen to me for God's sake (YN)!"
"No I won't fucking listen to you!"
"Stop swearing"
"Oh shut up Justin, I'm a grown person. Stop telling me what to do or not. Stop nagging me and making me feel bad. Just stop. Stop. Stop"
Breaking down in uncontrollably sobs i crouched down to the floor.
"You're too much sometimes"
His voice boomed out followed by his steps leaving the room. The door slammed but I didn't even bother to look up. This is what it had been like for the last three weeks. Nothing but fighting, yelling and slamming doors. It was getting out of hand but none of us wanted it to break us apart, none of us wanted us to break up. No matter how much he hurt me, or how many times he yelled at me, I loved him. Justin was my one and only and there was nothing to do about it.

Silence was filling the room. The door he had slammed lead to our shared bedroom. I knew he wouldn't be coming out, we were both way too stubborn to apologize. It always ended like this; me crying, him leaving to.. Actually I didn't know what he was doing behind the closed doors. Supporting my one hand on the floor I got up from my uncomfortable position. Walking to the bedroom, I thought our situation over. Was I willing to keep on being in this relationship? A couple who fought over the most stupid things? I didn't even remember what had started this fight.

In the bathroom I removed my smushed make up. Pulling my hair back in a ponytail I sighted at my reflection. Huge bags were showing under my eyes caused by the lack of sleep. My skin was pale, I actually looked kinda sick.. like really sick. Now when I thought about it I hadn't been feeling too well lately. I had been walking around with a constant headache and I didn't have a lot of appetite. What could it be? It might just be all the fighting and work who was stressing me out. Splashing some cold water I felt the last anger run out of my blood. Maybe we could talk this out? Maybe we could get back to that loving couple we used to be?

With tears still clouding my eyes I exited the bathroom. Crossing over our living-room I breathed in slowly, this was it. If this went good we could be happy, if not... well... then it was over. Knocking on the door to our bedroom my hands were shaking.
"What?"
His mad voice sounded through the safely locked door.
"Justin.. can't we talk this out."
My voice broke from the tears. The door was ripped up. Justin's eyes were fuming. His chest was rising with his aggressive breathing.
"What do you want to talk about!??"
I crumbled a bit under his harsh voice.
"I just thought we might be able to work all this mess out.."
Managing out a small whisper I looked up in his brown eyes. They were so angry, I had never seen anything like that.
"What is there to talk about? You're being a complete bitch al the time. And now when I have my private time you come and interrupt me! you're being such a selfish bitch (YN)!"
His words broke me down. I didn't even bother to look at him as I turned on my heel.
"Where you going?"
"I'm done with this Justin. We're over"
Steps behind me got closer, and he grabbed my upper arm.
"You're not walking out of this (YN). I want you here"
"Let go of my arm Justin"
Speaking calmly I waited for his grab to loosen. Finally he let go. Pushing my back, his angry voice boomed through the room.
"I can't believe you. JUST FUCK OFF THEN"
With warm tears strolling down my cheeks I walked out the door, I was fuming with anger and disappointment, was we ever going to get along again?

Sitting in my car I leaned forward to rest my head on the steering wheel. A pounding headache was taking form in my head. I didn't want Justin and mine relationship to end like this, I didn't want it to end at all. But he had told me to fuck off? Turning the engine on I grabbed my phone from the passenger seat. Dialing in the number of my best friend I noticed the small rain drops starting to fall on the car windows. While I was waiting for my friend to pick up I started driving. Turning out from the parking-place I turned to the right down the driveway. On the other line the phone was picked up.
"It's (your friends name)"
"Hey you. It's (YN). Can I come over?"
"(YN) sweetheart what's wrong? have you been crying?"
I sniffled in before answering.
"It's Justin.. Can we just.."
My sentence was broken off when a car smashed right in to the side of my car. A scream erupted through my throat making it's way out of my mouth. I was slung forward and the seat belt held me back causing my back to give a crack. The phone was flying through the air flying through the crashed front window. A burning sensation was spreading through my body, pain everywhere. My eyes were closed and I wasn't able to open them. The pain was fading along with me going in to unconsciousness...

*Justin's point of view*
Strumming a few notes of my guitar I used my other hand to write down a few words on the paper. The song was taken form and I as very happy about it. It was a song for my girlfriend, (YN). We had been fighting a lot lately and every time it ended in bad yelling and her crying. I don't know why, but instead of making her feel better I always went in to our shared bedroom. To get all my anger out I had started on a song. I put all my heart in to it, explaining to (YN) why I loved her, why I hurt her and what made her my one and only. 

Putting my guitar aside I decided to exit the room. It had only been around 1 hour since (YN) left. Knowing it was all my fault I felt the tears start to prick in my yet once again. Frustratingly I rubbed them away. I knew she left, but she was coming back. She always did.. But I hadn't seen her this hurt before. She really looked awful, not like in not beautiful, she was the most gorgeous girl on this earth, but she looked tired. Tired of fighting, tired of crying, sick of it all. It was my fault, I hadn't been treating her good. I should have been better to her. Been by her side when she needed me, I should have been comforting her. Should have been there when we fought. Should have made it all better. I failed, but I wanted her back. 

Rummaging through the bedroom I searched for my phone. I had to call (YN), to know where she was, so I could get her back. Suddenly my phone rang and I found it on the floor under the bed. It was an unknown number.
"It's Justin"
"Hello. Is this Justin Bieber? The boyfriend of (your whole name)?"
"Uhm yes, yes it is"
"This is from the hospital. Your girlfriend has been in an accident. She's in surgery right now and is still unconscious. We found your name on the car papers, and guessed you were the boyfriend of hers."
Completely startled my voice shook as I answered.
"Is she.. is.. is she going to.. going to make it?"
"I think it would be best if you just came here as fast as possible"
"Ok. I'll be there in 15 minutes."
"Alright Mr. Bieber, we'll be awaiting your arrival."
With that the phone was hung up. My arm fell down my side, what had I done? This was my fault! If I hadn't told her to get off she hadn't been under surgery in this very moment. Jumping up from the bed, I found my keys and sprinted to the door. 

Rain was slamming down on the car making it sound hollow. My heart was pounding as I turned the corner to the parking lot. Finding a free spot I jumped out of the car. Not even caring about the rain I sprinted towards the entrance of the hospital. Everyone in the waiting room eyes me weirdly when I pushed me through the line making my way to the receptionist.
"Listen Sir, I need you to go and stand in the line of the back"
The elder woman behind the desk looked at me over her glasses. Getting my breath under control I responded.
"I was called 10 minutes ago saying that my girlfriend is in surgery, so no I am not going to the back of the line"
"Oh, Mr Bieber. Hello. I'm sorry about that misunderstanding. I'll just call the nurse to come and take you"
She apologized while picking up the phone to call the nurse. Bending over the desk I rested my elbows on it and closed my eyes, I just hoped she was going to make it.

"It's in here, but I'll have to ask you to wait until they are finished. It shouldn't be so long"
I nodded at the nurse when she pointed to the door. After she left I slid down the wall covering my face in my hands. What had I done? If I had just accepted her request to talk we could have been without all this. It was just when she came knocking on the door I was just about to finish the song. I have wanted it be done before our 2nd years anniversary, now I wasn't even sure if I had a girlfriend by the end of the day.. She could i.e... and if she survived I would totally understand if she NEVER wanted to see me again..

An half hour had passed when the door finally was pushed open. My bloodshot eyes turned up to look. Out of the room walked four doctors. The door closed behind them.
"Hey..!"
I quickly got up from the floor. The doctors mumbling stopped and they all turned to look at me.
"Is it (YN)(YourLastName) in there?"
I got a nod from all of them.
"How is she doing?"
My voice was fragile, I felt like breaking down any minute. They all gave each other a look before one of them cleared his throat.
"She's alive.. but in coma"
The not in my stomach tightened.
"Co--o-oma?"
I stammered and earned a nod from them all. My beautiful girl in come, what am I going to do?



And no end! I am NOT continuing!
-Astrid

5 comments:

  1. Man to bad there's no ending :(........but it was really really good :) ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, whyyyyyyyy ? Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB I wish there was an ending to this story
    Its soo interesting
    Its really nice that your back we really missed you
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of made my own ending to it though its not good look |
    v

    "I went in the room. There she was, my beautiful girlfriend, laying on the bed. A tear escaped my eye. All of this was my fault. If only I listened to her, & not told her to fuck off. I went over to her, & I looked at her flawless face. I leaned down & placed a small peck on her forehead. I saw her little chest move up & down very slowly. I just wanted to hug her close & feel her small arms around me again like it used to be. I wanted to hold her tight & never let her go. Suddenly, a medolic voice saying "Justin ?" snapped me out of my thoughts. "(YN) your awake !" "What are you doing here? " she asked me. "I got a call from the hospital saying you we're in an accident & that you were going to be held for surgery so I came as fast as I could to see you." I answered, worried of what she was going to say next. I starred at her brown chocolate eyes as she started at mines deeply. "Look (YN), I'm sorry for those things I said before, I didn't really mean it. I need you to be always next to me. I love you so much, I can't even describe how I feel about you. I'm really sorry, I just want things to be how they were before. I'm tired of fighting & seeing you hurt. I just want you back. " Me too Justin, I just want to be that couple that were inseparable. I love you, Justin. " "I love you too (YN) ." I leaned down & connected our lips. I felt sparks in my stomach. I haven't felt them for a while now caused by all that fighting. I knew that this girl is the one I always want to be with. <3

    THE END

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleasee finidh writing this !

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.