10 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 5


Hey guys! I'm not sure If I told you this, but i'm going to be posting almost everyday now! I can tell that you guys are excited, the first few chapters were packed with drama, but there is a lot more to come! I love you guys<3 Keep on reading(:


*YOUR P.O.V.*


-IN THE CAR-

We were on our way to the concert. It was about 30 minutes away so we just sat and talked the whole time.
JB: Hey (YN), I never got your number!
YN: Oh yeah, I totally forgot!
I took his phone and texted my self so I had his number and he had mine. I couldn't believe this was happening, it was unreal. I was sitting between Em and Justin. Emily was between Fredo and me. I loved being with these guys. They were all so funny and caring and loving! I didn't really talk much. Just listened. The only time that i talked a lot was when i was excited and hyper.
JB: Hey why are you being so quiet?
YN: I don't know! I guess I just don't have much to say.
JB: Oh, are you sure that everything is okay?
YN: Yeah i'm fine Justin.
I'm fine. Two words that whenever i say them, they probably aren't true. For some reason i felt like something was going to go wrong. I had no idea but something at the concert was going to happen.
We still had ten minutes until we were going to be at the concert. I think I was more nervous than Justin! Everybody got quiet and i didn't realize it until Em yelled in my ear.
EL: (YN)?
YN: Yeah?
EL: They are talking to you.
She gestured towards Justin and the others.
YN: Oh, sorry, I was thinking. I get distracted easily.
JB: Well tell us a little about yourself! We don't even know much besides that your claustrophobic, your best friend is Emily, and you live in (your state).
YN: Uhh..
I paused for e moment. I totally blanked whenever someone asked me about myself. It's like I didn't know who I was.
YN: I live with my mom and younger sister, Gabriella. She's 5 years old. My dad.. he.. um..
I choked up. I could feel tears coming to my eyes. I hated talking about him because I got so emotional. I felt the first tear roll down my cheek. I didn't want to cry in front of Justin. That would be embarrassing!
EL: (YN)? Would you like me to tell them?
I nodded. Emily helped me out a lot by telling them for me. I don't know what I would do without her.
EL: (YN)'s dad, he uh died last year of cancer. It was really bad and came at a bad time. He died exactly a month before her birthday. I tried to be there for her, so did her mom. But (YN) pushed us all away. She didn't talk to anyone about it for months. Her mom took her to counseling but it didn't help one bit. And eventually, she was back to normal. But she was never the same. That's also the reason why I bought us tickets to your concert. Because today, is exactly one year from when he died.
It got quiet. Extremely quiet. You could her a pin drop. I finally just let it out. Justin grabbed me and pulled me in. I buried my face in his shirt and just cried. I hated the fact that my dad couldn't be here to see me and Gabbi grow up. When he was alive, I had planned my wedding with Emily. I told him that I was excited for him to walk me down the isle. And now, I would never have that chance again.
JB: (YN), I'm so sorry for your loss.
YN: It's okay Justin, I need to get over it. It's kept everything in my life on pause. I need to move forward.
He pulled me in tighter. 
SB: (YN) If there's anything we can do, just tell us. Your story is really moving.
YN: I really don't wanna bother you guys with my problems.
Justin wiped my tears away. He made me feel a lot better. He looked me in the eyes and I could tell how sorry he felt.
JB: *whispering* (YN), I want you to know that your beautiful and your dad, he's looking at you now and he is so proud of where you've gotten and how well you're doing without him. He is looking down on you and always will be. He wants you to move on but he wants you to keep him in your heart. I'm sure that he doesn't want you to be sad because he past, but happy. I know you've been through a lot.
YN: Justin, you're such a great guy, you know the exact words to make me feel better. Thank you so much. I don't know how i could repay you.
JB: *whispering* You don't have to. Just being here with me, that's all I need.
I looked in his eyes again. He was so handsome. I thought about my dad and the words that Justin had said. My dad would want me to be happy. I looked down.
JB: Now hold your head up princess, your tiara's falling.
He smiled and I started to giggle.
YN: I've heard that so many times! I can't believe you just  used it!
JB: Well it made you smile didn't it?
Everybody started laughing. I realized that throughout that whole conversation, everybody was listening. Justin was so caring and handsome. I just wanted to kiss him. But Selena... And he probably didn't feel the same anyways. Just then, we pulled into the parking lot.
SB: We're here!
EL: Finally! That was the longest car ride ever!
YN: Hey, I think that me and Em should get out after the paps leave. Just so they don't think anything.
JB: Wow, smart and beautiful.
Justin winked at me and I giggled. They got out of the car and we waited about 15 minutes before we walked to the back door and I texted Justin telling him to let us in. The security guard was very stubborn and made Justin himself come to verify it was us. Wow, bing famous must be a hassle. We got back stage and I immediately went to the bathroom to fix my make-up, Em came with.
EL: Do you see now?
YN: No, and I won't until he says it.
EL: OMB. I can't wait until he finally comes out and says it. I'll be able to say i told you so!
YN: Well if it happens, which it won't, then you can!
EL: Looks like I'm going to be saying it in the future.
YN: Psh, whatever.
We walked out of the bathroom laughing. Justin had already changed into a different outfit. He was wearing this:




He looked really handsome. Tonight he was doing some acoustic versions of his songs. I loved just him and a guitar. We walked towards him.
YN: Woah, you look.. amazing!
JB: Thanks, you always look amazing.
He winked at me, again! I smiled and laughed a little. He was so cute when he winked at me. Ugh, he made me melt!
SB: Justin you're on in 10.
JB: That soon?
SB: Yeah, that soon.
JB: (YN), are you excited for this concert?
YN: Actually, i'm kind of nervous.
He laughed a little.
JB: Why would you be nervous?
YN: I don't know! I just feel like somethings going to happen!
He just kept laughing. Of all people, he would be the one who's nervous. But it's me! A few minutes later. Justin got tired of waiting so he just decided to go on early.
JB: Wish me luck!
I blew him a kiss. He smiled and went on stage. Em and I watched behind stage and dance while he did his performances. After a little while, he got up off of his chair and his guitarist walked off stage. It was his last song at the concert. We tried to listen to what Justin was saying over the screaming.
JB: Who wants to be my One Less Lonely Girl?!
He yelled and the crowd roared even louder. He started singing and his voice was so angelic. I was excited to see the OLLG out there on stage. As he continued the song, I never spotted a one girl backstage.
YN: Hey Fredo!
AF: Yeah?
YN: Where's the OLLG? She supposed to go on like right now!
AF: She's right here.
Alfredo smiled then signaled some people to lead ME on stage. I was so surprised! How did he plan this? I was with him the whole time. As I got to the chair, I sat down and Justin started walking towards me singing. I felt his eyes scan my body as he inched closer.
JB:(singing) I'm gonna put ya first, I'll show you what your worth, If you let me inside of your world. There'll be one less lonely girl.
He got closer and cupped my cheek. I felt sparks and my body tingled. They brought out flowers and he handed them to me. I was about to cry. He had done so much for me and i couldn't repay him. After he handed me the flowers, he brought me in closer and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheek tingle and i felt so much passion between us. When the song ended, i was brought off stage. Em hugged me tight and i couldn't stop smiling.
EL: Surprise!
YN: You knew too?
EL: Everybody knew!
We all laughed as Justin finished up on stage. He came running off stage and he was all sweaty.
JB: Did you like it?
YN: Justin it was amazing!
JB: An amazing night for an amazing girl.
He smiled at me and came in to hug me.
YN: Ew! Justin You're all sweaty! Don't hug me.
JB: Come one, you know you like it!
He chased me around until he caught me. He was really gross but i still liked him. Everybody was laughing and i was so pissed at him. I tried to make a mad face but he was just too cute to be mad at. He wouldn't let go of me.
YN: Justin! Let go of me!
JB: Say I love you Justin.
YN: I love you Justin!
He let me go and smiled at me. Everybody sat and talked for a while. Then Justin went to his dressing room to clean up a bit. When he came back he was wearing something different.
JB: Hey (YN), I'm staying in town for a few days. We half to hang out before I leave!
YN: Yeah we should! Today was fun, not what I expected, but fun.
We laughed and talked for awhile longer. Then suddenly we heard an unfamiliar voice.
?: Justin! ...





Who is it going to be? Comment for more please(: You guys are great readers!


::Tatyana<3::

5 comments:

  1. Cute story Tatyana!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's Selena :') Omg continue please, it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This.is.perfect. <3 I.am.out.of.words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really likes your imagines, ceep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Chapter
    It was just Perfect
    I think that Selena is gonna come in and cause some drama between (YN) and Justin.
    I really want your story to continue ♥
    Update soon
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.