5 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 1


Hey guys! New admin, Tatyana here! This is my first story. I'm going to make it long. If you have any ideas or questions, my e-mail is ana.mckenna7@live.com and my twitter is @alwaysamckenna
And also, do you guys like that i'll be posting pictures and links? Lemme know!
It's summer of 2013. Your 17 years old, turning 18 on July 18th. You live with your mom and younger sister. You mom is Christy and your sister is Gabriella. You dad pasted away last year because of cancer. You also have a best friend, Emily Leahy, who looks like this: Emily!
*YOUR P.O.V.*
I woke up on the very first day of summer to my little sister and 7 kids from my mom's toddler day care jumping on me.
YS: GET UP SISTER! GET UP!
YN: Get off me! you guys know how i'm claustrophobic!
They all got off of my bed and ran down the hall screaming like... well, screaming toddlers! Oh, yeah, my mom and her friend own a daycare. They come to our house too much according to me. Besides that, it felt perfect to be able to sleep in! Today my BFF, Emily, is coming over. I got up and took and nice long shower. The water felt great after a cold night.
I dressed in this: Summer(: 
I ran downstairs and joined my family at the table.
YN: Morning guys!
YM: Good Morning!
She was just getting all of the kids outside to play on the playground in our backyard.
YM: When's emily going to be here?
YN: She should be here any minute.
My mom nodded and went to the backyard to make sure nobody got hurt. It was noon already and i had just finished my brunch when emily pulled in the driveway. She ran as fast as she could into our house. She seemed… Excited?
YN: Calm down! Why are you so happy?!
Emily: I have a big news to tell you!
YN: Well..?
EL: I bought us tickets to a meet and greet at the mall AND a concert with the one and only JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
YN: Are you serious!?
EL: Yup!
I had nothing to say. I was a HUGE Belieber, and i called myself a Directioner also(I had to admit they were pretty awesome!), but the Biebs is more important. Emily was the opposite. HUGE Directioner, but also a belieber. I grabbed her and pulled her in for a very tight hug. We stayed like that for awhile until she broke the silence.
EL: I just know how hard it's been since.. well, you know what happened last year. And i just wanted to do something special for my special lady! I know how you obsessed with Justin, so i thought it'd be nice.
YN: Not obsessed, just dedicated.
We both smiled and fell on the ground laughing. What Emily did for me was amazing! I felt so warm inside. I couldn't be happier. Although i did miss my dad a lot, Like A LOT, ALOT! He had died because of prostate cancer. The doctors told him that he wouldn't make it to see Christmas. It hit me hard when that day came. I didn't talk to anyone for months. I was taken to counseling multiple times.
EL: (YN)!?
YN: Oh, hey! sorry, i zoned out for a minute there. I guess i'm just so shocked! How in the world did you pay for all of this?
EL: Well I did have a little help from our parents.
I ran into the living room and grabbed my mom. I hugged her tight, I really didn't want to let go.
YM: I'm glad that your happy and you will have a good time!
YN: Mom you can't even imagine how much this means to me! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
YM: Alright honey, why don't you and Emily go to the mall and get some new outfits?
EL: Sure let's go!


I grabbed my purse and we headed out to the mall. I had a feeling that tomorrow was going to be the greatest day ever(: .....

This is real short. But the next will be longer, I promise! Comment for more! I'm new so at least so tell me what to do better!(:

3 comments:

  1. Amazing story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cute story ur talented and kinda write like astrid
    ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tatiana M you do write like Astrid
    This was a really cute story and you are very talented
    I like your hyperlinks but can you try to put the pictures on the page because when I'm on my phone trying to read I have to go to the link and view it then come back to the site
    Love yea
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.