25 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 13


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I'm kind of sick, but i'll be okay eventually. How do you guys like the story? I hear that Astrid is writing another story, that'll definitely be amazing! It's nice to hear from her! I just want you guys to know that I have nothing against Selena! I actually supported Jelena, but then.. yeah. Anyways, have fun reading this chapter!(: You can always contact me at @alwaysamckenna on twitter, or ana.mckenna7@live.com. I love to hear from you guys, your ideas are great too!



*YOUR P.O.V.*




I woke up the next morning and Justin was still sleeping. He was an early riser, but I was too. He still had had his arms around me and my head on his chest. I looked up at his face. He was so handsome. I could feel his heavy breathing and hear his heartbeat. I reached over across him, to the side table, and grabbed my phone. I checked the time and it was only 8:03am. I checked my twitter and saw that I had a lot of new followers. I saw my mentions and they weren't as bad as I worried they'd get. I locked my phone and rested my head back on his chest. I laid there for a 30 minutes before getting up and getting dressed. I slowly sat up and was careful not to make any noise getting out of bed. Surprisingly, he didn't get up. He just moved around a little and laid on his side. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I looked horrible. I went back to the room and picked out an outfit for the day. I wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/mellow_yellow/set?id=68719011. I had to look summer-ish, we were in Brazil! I peeked out of the window after getting dressed and it was a nice day out. I checked the weather and it was supposed to be one of the nicest days this week! It was only Tuesday and me and Justin had so much time to spend together left. I looked at him and now he was on his back sprawled out on the bed. I giggled a little and walked to the side of the bed. I leaned down and whispered in his ear.

YN: Wakey-wakey Bieber!

He moved his head in my direction. His eyes were still closed and he out his arm over them. I shook his shoulder.

YN: Justin, get up! We are going to the zoo today! It's gonna be fun!

He groaned and opened his eyes to see me.

JB: What time is it?

He said it with such a sexy morning voice that I forgot to reply until he grabbed my arm.

JB: (YN)?
YN: Oh sorry, it's like 9ish! 
JB: We have to go this early?!
YN: Uh yeah! Now get going!

I stood up from the bed but he pulled me back down.

JB: Can't we just lay here for a little bit?
YN: We can later Justin! We have to meet up with our parents!

He sighed and laid for a few minutes before he got up to get ready. I went to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, Justin was standing, in his boxers, with a pouting face.

YN: What's wrong?
JB: I'm tired.

I walked towards him and swung my arms around his neck. I pulled his head in for a kiss and his lips felt perfect on mine. I felt like we connected so well.

YN: Are you feeling better now?
JB: Much better.

He winked at me and hugged me.

YN: Now will you get ready?

He laughed and walked into the bathroom with his clothes to change. I smiled and sat on the bed to wait. I laid back and closed my eyes. I was tired too, but being active solves all of my problems. Justin came back out of the bathroom and he was wearing this:



I smiled. He looked great. We didn't exactly match, but I didn't even care. As long as we could be together. He looked right into my eyes.

JB: Did I tell you that you're the most beautiful girl in the world?

I blushed. I didn't say anything to him. He made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I got up, grabbed my purse, and walked to Justin.

YN: You look so great!
JB: You look even better.

He winked at me and we walked out of the room. We walked towards their room. As soon as we got a few doors down, their door flew open and all of the kids came running out!

JazB&Jaxb&YS: (YN)! Justin!

They all screamed and shouted like they hadn't seen us in months!

YM: Guys calm down, some people might be sleeping.

They all got quiet and we walked to the elevator. Justin grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers in the elevator. He wasn't very fond of elevators. I could tell that he was nervous.

YN: It's okay Justin.

I whispered in his ear. He looked down at me and smiled. The elevator got to the first floor and we all got out. I let go of Justin's hand because of the paps we might see. We all met Kenny and a few others outside and took two cars to the zoo. I got in with Justin and the others in the other car.

YN: Don't be tempted to grab my hand Bieber!

I giggled a little and joked around with him.

JB: I don't know if I can do that.
YN: Just for today, and maybe tomorrow, and the next day, and so on.

We laughed a little. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

JB: What was that for?
YN: Well I can't do it for the rest of the day, so I thought right now would be the time.

He laughed a little and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled the whole way there. When we got to the zoo, we payed and started walking around. We went and saw almost every exhibit. The worst part was that there were a lot of fans, and I couldn't even stand close to Justin. It was actual torture. At least i'd have him that night. I just wanted to grab him and kiss him. I could tell that he wanted to do the same. I walked by him and whispered in his ear.

YN: Are you trying hard too?
JB: You bet.

We both laughed. It was already around 1:30pm and time flew by.

PM: Do you guys wanna get out of here and go grab some lunch?
YN: That'd be great!
YM: Come on kids!

We all started walking back to the trucks. There weren't very many paps, at least the ones that we could see. I DID NOT want pictures of me all over the internet. It was bad enough that Selena hated my guts. I couldn't even handle that on my own. Suddenly, horrible thoughts came across my mind while we were in the car. I thought "Maybe it'd be best if I wasn't with Justin?". I really didn't want to think it. But as I thought about it more, I wondered if my life would be better. And maybe his too? I wasn't sure what to do. I guess as long as Selena didn't say anything, it'd be fine.

JB: (YN)? What's wrong?
YN: Oh, uh.. Nothing, nothings wrong. Everything's fine.

He looked at me funny. He could tell that something wasn't wrong. I had to make something up or something!

JB: Babe, don't lie to me.
YN: I.. Just. I just don't want pictures of me all over the internet with a bunch of lies as there captions.
JB: Everything will be fine. They know that we're "just friends". It's okay princess.

I smiled and hugged him. He was so great. But I had just told him everything I didn't care about at all at the moment. I just couldn't tell him right now. It was the wrong time. I had to tell him at some point though. What would I say? How was he going to react? We arrived at a little restaurant and sat in separate booths. Justin and I with Kenny. And the rest in the other booth. Justin could tell I was more worried than that and I tried to hide it. It was hard. We ordered our food and ate. Later, we left the restaurant and headed back to our hotel. When we finally got back to our room I laid down and turned on the TV. Ironically, Selena was doing an interview at the moment. I sat up and stared at the TV.

JB: Here.

He went to change the channel but I stopped him.

YN: No, it's fine. I wanna watch this.

He nodded and put his arm around me while we sat in silence watching the TV.

INT: So Selena! How are you and Justin doing?
SG: Well we aren't...
She paused.
INT: Oh I understand, sorry for asking.
SG: No it's fine. I have a lot to say!
INT: Oh, do you know who this girl is?

A picture of me whispering into Justin's ear today came up on the screen behind them. It was quiet until Selena broke the silence.

SG: Actually yes I do.

YN: What!?

SG: That's the girl Justin dumped me for. She's a little bitch and wants him for his money. It's that simple. She's scheming him and then he will come running back to me.

She smiled at the interviewer and he looked confused. It went to commercial and I stood up. I couldn't believe what she had just said. It wasn't the Selena I that I always heard about! She swore on live TV!? Nobody does that, at least not very often. Justin started yelling. He called her phone and she answered. I could hear her loud voice.

JB: What the hell was that Sel?! Why are you telling them lies? Stop trying to ruin my life!
SG: Oh silly Justin, we all know. I'm not dumb. That's exactly why you broke up with me, and I can't wait until you want me back after she takes your money and leaves you.

They continued yelling at each other through the phone. I looked at Justin from the other side of the room and I could tell he was ready to snap. I put on some flats and walked out of the room. I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran down the hall with tears running down my cheeks. I could hear Justin yelling.

JB: (YN) WAIT!

I didn't bother to turn around. I was too hurt and damaged. I took the stairs and went as far as I could down before I stopped and couldn't run anymore. I sat down and tucked my legs to my chest. I heard Justin's foot steps coming down the stairs.

JB: (YN)!

He got to me and bent down.

YN: Go away.
JB: No, I'm so sorry about Sel. I didn't think she would do that.
YN: Leave me alone Justin!

I was yelling at him now. I felt so much anger throughout my body. I just wanted to hit something.

JB: Please, just listen.

I put my head up and looked into his eyes. He rubbed my tears away.

JB: I never wanted this to happen. I talked to Selena. She just wants me back, she's jealous. I'm so sorry.
YN: Justin, we need to talk...








So how was it? Are you excited for the next chapter tomorrow? It's suspenseful isn't it? Well i've pretty much finished the story, so it's so hard not to just post all of the chapters in one night! Leave some comments!




::TATYANA<3::

15 comments:

  1. It's Amazing, I really like it. I'm very excited for the next chapter.AMAZZZZZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!! this is so good! write more(: i hope they dont break up

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont end this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please write another chapter! maybe justin can take (yn) to somewhere special to show his love for her(: please dont end this story!! i love this story so so much i come on here so much! please dont end this STORY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry(: The story won't be ending anytime some!

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! LOVED IT, please they must NOT broke up! omg I am so exited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFB this is just amazing u should really be writing real books in real life ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MORE Please!! :)
    they can't break up the day after they get together!!
    please more cant wait!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on!!we can't brake up??! I love him!! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post, post, post sooooooooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMFG MORR MORE MORE! THIS IS AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please say they won't brake up, it has to have a happy ending! please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I started to cry but it was awesome
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.