1 Jan 2013

Begin Again Ch 7

Hi! Hope you all had happy holidays!
Can't believe it's the last day of 2012! Too crazy, haha!
Here's Ch 7

Your POV

Slamming the door behind me, I let out a big sigh. Tears filled my eyes and were still running down my cheeks. I stormed into my room and kicked off my heels. I had just arrived from Justin's house from...the arguement. Bad thoughts filled my head and negative energy was surrounding me. Their fight was my fault and I knew it! None of this would've happened if Taylor and I didn't go to the park on that particular day. Selena probably hates my guts right now...and we don't even know each other!
After removing my smeared make-up, changing into pj's, and putting my hair up, I slowly climbed into my bed and put the covers over ny head, wishing I could just rewind time...

TA- "(YN), are you here??!"

I groaned loudly as an answer. All I need is her right now. Best friends always reassure you and nurture you. Always.

TA- "What's wrong?? Are you crying?!"

She walked over to me and pulled the blanket off my head, revealing my sad and empty face.

YN- *sigh* "Justin and Selena... probably...hate me..."

My body was shaking from trying to speak in-between sobs. Taylor climbed under the covers with me and tried her beet to figure out what was happening.
I tried my best to explain everything that had happened today, the good and the bad.

TA- "I'm sure Justin doesn't hate you! I mean, who could?"

YN- "Haha, yeah...but Selena most likely does..."

TA- "Well, you don't even know her. Have you talked to Justin since you left?"

YN- "No, not at all! I feel like I was the reason for them to argue."

TA- "Don't blame yourself because you didn't do anything! Call Justin when you're ready so you could talk it over, okay? I'm going to go take a shower."

I nodded my head and Taylor gave me a tight hug.

...

After waking up from a deep sleep that lasted a couple of hours, I used the bathroom. I then went over to my nightstand and checked my phone- no new messages. I decided to text Justin to see if things are going okay...

IN TEXT-
YN- hey! Is everything okay?

While waiting, I grabbed my laptop and checked my Twitter. There were leaked photos is Justin and I from earlier today already! People were saying Justin is cheating on Selena, etc. It's weird how people already took photos of us...
I felt my phone vibrate and I quickly grabbed it, hoping it would be Justin.

IN TEXT-
YN- hey! Is everything okay?
JB- hi. kind of...not really.
YN- why? pls tell me everything is okay between you & Selena!
JB- umm...we broke up.

My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped. I decided to call him instead of texting. I dialed his number and turned off my laptop. It took a couple of rings until he answered.

IN CALL-
JB- "Hello?"
YN- "Hi. Are you okay?"
JB- "Yeah, I'm totally fine."

He sounded like he had been crying. Ugh I feel so bad about this!

YN- "No you're not! Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

JB- "Well..."

He told me everything that happened after I left...

YN- "Look, this is all ny fault. I'm so sorry! I can find a way to get you guys back together! And I totally understand if you don't want to speak to me again since I caused all this trouble and-"

JB- "(YN)! It's not your fault at all! I was just tired of how she acted. And I don't want to get back together with her...the feelings are gone."

YN- "Oh..well I'm really sorry about your breakup, though."

JB- "It's okay. I feel bad you were there during the arguement. I also feel like you're the only person I could talk to right now."

YN- "What do you mean?"
JB- "Even though we met yesterday, I feel like I have known you for a long time. (YN), I want to continue to build this friendship and connection between us. I feel like it's a strong one."

YN- "Justin, I know what you mean..."

I'm glad he could sense the connection between us. Maybe this friendship could grow even more?

End of this chapter.
Sorry for not posting for a long time :/.
This chapter was kinda boring, too lol.
Since it's the last day of 2012, do you have any new years resolutions or goals? Mine are to post more, try to meet my idols, keep my grades up, learn to drive, try to do the things that are on my bucket list, and get more healthy/workout more. Comment below, I'd like to know what yours are! :)
Ps- New chapter in a little while!

5 comments:

  1. this was a good chapter(: please continue soon<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :) well mii b~day it January 9th so mii new years resolution so far is to have the best b~day party Eva !¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Mine's Jan 3rd! :D yay Capricorns! -Marcy

      Delete
  3. Soo good i want more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year
    This was a really good chapter
    IDK why you think its boring
    My resolutions are too
    - Meet Justin
    - Get into Shape
    - Learn to Drive
    and Get good grades

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.