7 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 3


Chapter 3
Hey guys! Here's chapter 3! I was thinking and if you guys ever need advice please e-mail me! I love to here your guys stories! Even if you just need someone to talk to! I'll be there! Also, Do you guys think i should post every other day? Tell me what you think. Occasionally i'll post every day, and sometimes maybe 2 chapter in one day! Hope you guys like this chapter xxx


*YOUR P.O.V.*



I woke up which felt like 5 minutes later. I didn't open my eyes right away, just kept them closed so i could think. My head was throbbing, i must've hit my head on the ground pretty hard. I felt like crap and i just didn't want to move, ever. I just layed there. Wait, where the hell was I !? I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. I was laying on a couch. It was actually a lot more comfortable than the ground in the mall. Wait, I was on a couch, in a room i had never seen before in my life! What happened to me? I had to think for a minute but than it all came back to me. I didn't remember much, but i know that I was at the mall before. I wasn't sure where Emily was at the moment so i decided to get up and find her. I got up way to fast and had to sit back down because i felt really dizzy and i still had a huge headache! I sat there for a few minutes and i wondered what time it was. I looked at my phone and it was already 2! How long had I been out?! The meet and greet was probably over by now and I would never get to see Justin! That's why i came. I felt bad that Emily had to put up with this. She did all of this for me. I almost had tears in my eyes when suddenly the door flew open.

EL: YOU'RE AWAKE! FINALLY!
YN: I'm so sorry that you had to put up with what happened and I-
She ran over to me and hugged me tight. After a minute or two, I pushed her off.
EL: I don't care honey! I actually am kinda glad that you fainted because-
YN: What? How long have I been out?! What happened?! Where's Justin?! WHERE ARE WE?!
EL: Woah, woah, one question at a time!
YN: Okay, Okay! just
EL: You've been out for about uhh... a few hours i think.
YN: What!?
EL: Calm down! We are still at the mall, just in a private room.
YN: Well... Is Justin still here..? What happened?
EL: I think this will answer your questions. Come in!

He looked like this:




YN: J- Justin
JB: Bieber. And Your (YN) Right?
YN: Uhh.. Yeah!
A huge smile came across my face. Me and Justin Bieber were in the same room! I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe this! My heart started beating extremely fast. I started to feel myself blush. It was so embarrassing when that happened! I felt so different around him. It was really weird. I knew he had a girlfriend, but i felt something. He turned to look at Emily.
JB: Did you tell her what happened?
EL: Uh no, not yet. I thought i'd save that for you to tell.
JB: Alright
He walked over and sat on the other side of me on the couch. My stomach dropped. He made me feel so different. My feeling were confused. I felt like i was dreaming. I never felt like that before, not even in my dreams, which was really ironic.
EL: I think i'll leave you two to talk about this.
Emily got up and left the room
YN: What exactly happened?
JB: Well what do you remember?
YN: I remember that Emily had dragged me into the crowd and i kept getting stepped on! Then, we made it to the front where the security was standing. I couldn't see you and it suddenly got really hot. I remembered how claustrophobic i was and then i fainted. That's it I guess.
JB: Oh you don't even remember the half of it!
YN: What do you mean?
JB: Well after you fainted, the girls around you took a step back. I realized that they all had there eyes on you. I looked over and i saw you on the ground. I ran towards you to make sure you were okay. Emily was on the ground yelling your name. You didn't wake up and it really worried me. I kneeled down and i was talking to Emily about what happened. She said she had no idea why, she was panicking and wasn't sure what to do. I didn't say anything. I just picked you up and started walking to this room. I was so scared, you can't even imagine. Emily and I walked to this room and I laid you down on the couch. We had a long talk and I calmed her down. I realized right away why it happened, because i'm claustrophobic too. and now a few hours later you woke up! I'm so relieved.
YN: Wow, thank you so much Justin! I don't know how to thank you!
I hugged him and i felt his strong arms accept my hug. He hugged me tight and we sat like that for a few minutes. He had such a strong hold. I felt butterflies inside. I felt like we had a connection. The only bad thing was that he was dating Selena...
YN: Did anybody tell my mom?
I looked into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. They made me wanna melt!
JB: I called her not to long ago. I she a fan too? because she kinda fangirled on the phone.
I blushed and we both started laughing. His laugh was so sexy.
YN: My family is so embarrassing!
JB: It's alright, all families can be.
We continued laughing.
YN: Well did you already do your meet and greet?
JB: Yeah. But it wasn't my greatest because all of my fans could tell that something was wrong.
YN: What was wrong?
JB: I was worried about you silly!
YN: Oh, duh. I'm a little slow
JB: Your not slow! Just beautiful..
He smiled and I could feel myself blushing.
YN: I'm sorry that this had to happen to you today.
JB: That's completely fine! I don't regret it. I mean, I got to meet a beautiful girl, could it get any better?
YN: STOP! You keep making me blush!
JB: It's so true!
He smiled and of course, i blushed and felt butterflies. AGAIN!
JB: You know what would make this better?
I wasn't sure if he meant that it could get better in a bad way towards me or a good way. I wasn't sure how to feel about that statement. I just replied with a simple shrug. What was he going to say? ....





Comment for more! Did you guys like this chapter? I will be posting pictures on the post now! Tweet or e-mail me!

::Tatyana<3::

7 comments:

  1. Omg more please this is amazing!!!!!!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOOOOORE!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I think you should post everyday, and make it a long sory:) you are a great writer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can We inquire if you might be out of Qld? You will seem like an Foreign :
    1)
    my site: Treatments For Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I really like your stories can update more often and make it longer please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB this was so cool♥
    I cant believe (YN) meet Justin and they were in a room together
    Plz Update fast and soon♥
    You can post chapters everyday but that is kinda hard to do because you have school and family and then a blog. I will encourage you to try your best to post everyday but you don't always have too. And I will email you if I need someone to talk to and you can always talk to us if you need someone to talk to ♥
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo
    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB this is so good I'm glad u became a writer I knew u had good ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh tha was mii ~Tatiana M.

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.