14 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 7


Hello guys! Tatyana here, and this is the next story! It's a great story so far and I've written a lot of it. I'll post everyday for you guys, because I know you love it, and I know that there are going to be lots of chapters, hopefully. Well keep on reading! I love you guys, thanks for helping me out! much love xxx


*YOUR P.O.V.*


I woke up feeling great the next morning. I had an amazing night of sleep, even though I fell asleep in my clothes... on my floor. My room looked like this:


 I just smiled thinking of all of the GOOD memories from last night. I found my phone to check my messages. Two messages were from Justin surprisingly. I looked at the texts.

JB: Hey beautiful(: Your most likely asleep, but I wanted to tell you that I can't hang out today): 

That one was sent at 4:00am. I was confused but I just kept looking at the other texts.

JB: Please reply soon): I have and interview on the radio today around noon. Call me after breakfast! xxxx

That was at 7:15 am. It was only 8:45 so I wouldn't call him now. I looked around and I didn't see Emily. Where is she now? I got up and walked down stairs and saw Em cooking with my mom. Emily was not the morning type, but she had work and she must've gotten less hours. Emily worked at Subway and she was actually extremely good at making sandwiches. I worked at Jimmy Johns, so I wouldn't consider myself not to bad at it either. I walked in the kitchen and saw Gabbi trying to set up the table.

YN: Here, let me help you.
YS: Thank you!

I took the plates out of her hands and set them up on the table. She ran around the table and sat in her spot.

YM: Oh, good morning (YN).

Her voice sounded different, but I hadn't ever heard it like that before. I was worried, but I didn't say anything.

EL: Heeeyy
YN: Why are YOU up extra early?!
EL: I thought that I would help mom make breakfast. Besides it's only 9 and I don't work until 10:45. My hours are really jacked up because we all switched shifts.
YN: That's why I work at Jimmy Johns!
EL: Real funny.

I laughed at her. Emily and I always had a little controversy between us. We went back and forth at each other all the time because of our little "fights" about who made sandwiches were better. It was playful though. I turned my attention to my mom. She was washing off a few dishes in the sink. She looked awful. What had happened to her? Em finished up cooking the pancakes and frying the eggs and back. She set everything at the table and we all sat down, except for my mom.

YN: Mom, come sit and eat with us. I'll finish up the dishes after we are done.
YM: Oh, no. I'm not hungry. I'm just going to go lay down for a bit. I have a headache.

She looked extremely stressed. My mom worked a lot so I kind of understood. She was always so stressed ever since my dad passed and she got laid off. I felt bad about it. She worked so much during the day. I thought it had just been changing but i guess that I was wrong. We all said our prayers and started to eat.

YS: What's wrong with mommy (YN)?
YN: Nothing honey. Mommy's fine, don't worry about her.

She just nodded and continued to make a huge mess that I would have to clean up later. I tried to force myself to eat, but my body wouldn't except it. I pushed my plate away.

YN: Hey Em, can you watch Gabbi? I'm going to go talk to mom.
EL: Yeah sure!

I walked out of the room and down the hall to my moms room. I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I just let myself in. The room was completely dark, kind of like a cave. Blinds closed with a blanket over them, lights and TV off, it was very weird. My mom was turned away from me, laying on her side.

YM: Why are you in here? I told you that i'm fi-
YN: Mom, your not fine. Don't try to play stupid with me. I can see somethings wrong, even Gabbi can!

We sat there in silence for a minute. Then, she turned towards me and sat up. I saw tears in her eyes. My mom always kept her feelings in because she never had anyone to talk to after what happened.

YM: Come here.

I walked towards her and sat on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her as I started to hear her sobs. She put her face into my shirt and I could feel her tears soak through. I never saw my mom cry before. I guess she was just so fed up with everything and everyone.

YN: Mom, I just want you to know that even though i'm your daughter, I'm still here for you. You can talk to me about everything. It's been hard for all of us since dad passed, but i'm sure that it's worse for you. Please don't cry mom. I love you.

She raised her head up. She looked me in the eyes and tried to smile. I smiled back and she put her arms around me.

YM: have I ever told you that you're the best daughter ever?

We both laughed. I'm glad that I cheered my mom up. It's the best I could do for her right now.

YM: It's just that i've been so stressed out with work lately. I can't even think straight lately. I have to watch Gabbi, do my work, and make sure my house doesn't get destroyed.
YN: Mom, I can take care of her anytime you need me to take her off of your hands. I can help around the house. Just tell me!

She smiled and hugged me tighter. I could tell that she felt the weight being lifted off of her shoulders. I wanted my mom to feel better than anyone. She was the only person I had left.

YS: Mommy? Why were you crying?

We looked over at her. I think she was standing there for awhile. I motioned her to come one rot mom. She sat on the bed and hugged my mom.

YS: Mommy I love you.
YM: I love you too sweetie! Now why don't you go watch Dora. (YN) Will you go with her? I'm just going to take a nap.
YN: Sure mom!

We walked out of the room and Emily was cleaning up already. She was almost done.

YN: Emily you didn't have to do that!
EL: Nah, I wanted to babe! Anyways has Justin talked to you yet today?
YN: He texted me early in the morning, told me to call him after breakfast. What time is it?
EL: It's 9:45 why?
YN: I'll just call Justin now.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch while I dialed his number. It rang a few times and I didn't think he would answer but he eventually did.

-ON THE PHONE-
JB: Hey (YN)! I'm glad you called!
YN: Hey Justin!
JB: What are you doing ?
YN: Sitting on my couch watching Dora.
JB: Sounds like a blast!!!(:
We both laughed for a few minutes.
JB: I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not being able to hang out today! I have an interview so I can clear things up.
YN: That's fine Justin! As long as you get things straight.
JB: So how's your family? I was actually wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out tonight instead and go bowling? They could come with, my mom and Jazzy will be there! We can have a little bonding time!
YN: Really? That'd be awesome Bieber!
JB: Alright I'll call you after my interview kay?
YN: Okie Dokie! I'll be listening, bye Justin(:
JB: Bye beautiful(:

I hung up the phone and watched Dora with my sister for a little bit. Then Emily had to leave for work so we said our goodbyes. I went into my mom's room to see if she was up. She had just gotten out of bed, at least that's what it looked like. She smiled at me because she looked too tired to talk.

YN: Good afternoon!
YM: Do you need something?
YN: Yeah, Justin invited us to go bowling tonight, me you and Gabbi, with his mom and his little sister too. Can we all go?
YM: Sure honey, it sounds like fun.
YN: Yay thanks!

I hugged her and ran upstairs. I laid on my bed just to think for a bit. I had accomplished so much in the past 2 days. It was amazing. I put my headphones in and let me drift into a world of music. Before I knew it, It was already noon! I quickly turned on my radio and it was already on the right station. It had just come back from a commercial. He just brought Justin on.

-ON THE RADIO-
INTERVIEWER: Hey believers! We have Justin here with us today!
JB: Hey guys!
INT: So Justin how was your stay her in (YOUR TOWN)?
JB: It's been great so far! I actually love this city!
INT: That's great! We love having you here! Now not to switch the subject or anything, but can I ask you something personal? I think most of us out there are all wondering this.
JB: Yeah! Ask away!
INT: Haha alright, well as you can see we have these pictures here of Selena going to your concert last night!
JB: Yeah, yeah. She stopped by to see me last night!
INT: Can you explain why she walked out crying?
JB: Uh yeah about that. There's a lot of rumors out there and I think we are just going to keep them private. To all of my fans, I just wanted to tell you that the girl that I walked out with after the concert was just a friend. I didn't break up with Sel for her. The girl needed a ride home and I thought i'd help out. 
INT: Well you already answered my next 4 questions.

They all laughed and they continued to talk about Justin's career and family. I thought about how he referred to me as "the girl" and "just a friend". I didn't think about it until now but what if I was "just a friend" and after Justin left town, I would never see or talk to Justin again. I really liked him and I guess he for sure didn't feel the same. I guess I just had to hold my feelings back and let go...






So what do you think? Leave some comments. Also remember i'm always available at ana.mckenna7@live.com and @alwaysamckenna on twitter. I love to here from you guys, love you xxx




::Tatyana<3::

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! can't wait till "I" found out how Justin feels about "me".:) can't wait for the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next chapter, this story is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I can't wait for the next chapter!! This story is amazing xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS CHAPTER
    CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
    This story is so perfect and there is Drama ♥
    Cant wait too see how the bowling scene goes!!
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz more plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the next chapter :D Amazing story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey it's me the new reader I just want to say that I love this chapter
    And I can't wait for the bowling part.
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.