26 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 14


Hey guys! OMG, you guys are so nice and funny! I love reading your comments everyday, it makes me smile constantly!. I love hearing what you guys think so keep the comments coming, and tweet me or email me!(: Have fun reading and I'll post tomorrow again! Or maybe even later tonight.....





*YOUR P.O.V.*



Justin looked at me with anger and hurt in his eyes. I stood up and he tried to grab me.

YN: No, stop, can we just go back to the room?

He nodded, turned around, and we walked back to the room. We walked in silence and made no connection at all. We finally got back to the room and Justin went to sit on the bed. I slowly closed the door and turned around.

YN: Justin, I've been thinking and...

I paused. I started to choke up and I couldn't get my words straight.

JB: What (YN)?
YN: I-I can't do this anymore.

I looked at him and our eyes met. I saw anger and tears in his eyes for the second time that night. He looked confused. and he stood up. We were about 5 feet apart.

JB: What-What are you talking about?

I looked down.

YN: I'm so sorry. I can't put up with this Justin. I've been trying to get all of this off of my mind but I can't. I can't go on and be lying and telling you that i'm fine. I'm not fine Justin. I've been so stressed and Selena... She really hurt me. That got to me and it hurt more than you know. And all of the paps? We could never have a public relationship, always having to cover it up with more lies. I just can't, everybody would hate me. I'm so sorry Justin.

I looked up at him and he didn't have any emotion on his face.

JB: You can't do this to me. I love you (YN).
YN: I love you too Justin-
JB: Than why !? Tell me!

I looked him in the eyes and tried to walk closer. He backed away with everyone of my steps.

YN: I'm just so stressed! Don't you know that dating a celebrity isn't easy!? Nobody even knows that we're dating yet and I can't handle it! How do you think it'll be when we tell people!?

He walked towards the door and turned the knob. He paused.

JB: I don't care what other people think or how long it takes. I'm going to be waiting for you until the day I die. I'm not letting go of you this easy.

He walked out of the room and I dropped to the floor. I cupped my face in my hands and starting crying. I had to do it, but why? I was just so frustrated that I couldn't do it anymore. I cried myself to sleep and let all of my worries go away.


I woke up an hour later. I was on the ground, crawled up into a ball. I got up and went to the bathroom. I sat on the bed and suddenly my phone vibrated. It was an unknown number.

?: Hey bitch. Back off of Justin now. You already knew that you would have trouble. Are you trying to make it worse?

It was Selena. I wasn't sure whether to reply or not. I never saw this side of Selena. I decided to reply.

YN: Look Selena. I never wanted any trouble. I'm not with Justin anymore. Please just leave me alone.

I threw my phone on the bed just as the door flew open. It was my mom and Justin's mom.

YM: What happened?

I looked at her confused.

YN: Wait how did you know something happened?
PM: Well the make-up smeared down your cheeks would explain. Why were you crying honey?
YN: Justin and I got into a fight. Do you know where he is?
PM: He's at the beach with the kids. What was this all about?
YN: Did you see Selena's interview?

The shook their heads with a confused look. I found the interview online and had them watch it.

YM: Oh my, (YN), I had no idea.
YN: Mom it's fine. Me and Justin, we aren't... Well we were dating and I broke up with him after lunch. I regret it and I want him back. But he's not going to just take me back. I was being a total brat!

PM: Hon, Justin would take you back any day. You mean so much to him. Just confront him. Get on your suit and go down there.

I smiled.

YN: Thanks so much guys. Mom's always know how to help.
YM: One more thing, Why didn't we know that you guys were dating!?
YN: We were going to tell you! It's just happened, don't worry.
PM: And you already had your first fight? wow, just like a married couple..

We all laughed and I went to get my swim suit on. It looked like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68741652. I was nervous. I didn't know what I would even say to him. I hope he wasn't mad. How could he even want to take me back after I did that to him. I walked down to the elevator. I got to the first floor and I was almost shaking. i guess I couldn't blame him if he didn't want me back anymore, I wouldn't. I walked outside and stepped into the sand on the beach. I looked around and spotted Justin. He was standing in the water watching the kids and splashing them. He was great with kids. I started walking towards him. Once I got closer. He turned towards me. He must've seen me out of the corner of his eye. He walked out of the water and stood there staring at me. I walked right up to him and stood there with my arms down at my sides.

YN: Are you going to just stand there drooling or will you just hug me already?

He grabbed me tight and lifted me off my feet, swinging me in a circle. We both laughed and he set me down.

YN: Justin, i'm so sorry about earlier. I was just upset. I can deal with it, and I want to deal with it, as long as we're together. Can we pretend this never happened?
JB: Of course, i'd love too.

We hugged again and I felt so relieved. I was so glad that we put it behind us. I let go of Justin and we walked into the water and played with the kids for awhile. I was so happy. As it got darker, and the sun started to set, we walked back to the hotel. I held Jaxon pin my arms and Justin held hands with Gabbi and Jazzy. I felt like a little family. We got back to the room and left the kids at our parents room. When we got back I shut and locked the door and ran and jumped on Justin. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I felt so nice to have his arms around me again. I never wanted to fight again. We kissed for awhile longer and he walked us over to the bed and laid me on my back. I looked at him and smiled. He kissed me again. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored. Mine went in his and did the same. He laid over me for awhile until he pulled away. I smiled and sat up.

JB: I love you (YN)
YN: I love you even more.

We laughed and I got up to change into my pajamas. He did the same. We both laid back down and cuddled and started talking.

YN: Justin why do you love me?
JB: You really want to listen to my whole story?
YN: Yup!
JB: Well, I love you because you're beautiful. Not only on the outside but on the inside. You have a huge heart and a great personality. You make my day better and you don't even have to do anything! You are always there for me, and I know that I can trust you. I wouldn't change a thing about you. You're perfection.

I smiled at him. That was one of the cutest things anyone's ever said to me.

YN: Justin that's amazing. Thank you.
JB: Now I have a personal question for you.
YN: Ask away!

He looked down and then back up at me.

JB: Are you a virgin?

I turned to look at him and sat up. It wasn't an awkward question, I was actually quite open about it. But i wasn't expecting it at all.

YN: Actually I am.

He smiled at me.

JB: Good, that's better than most.

He winked at me. He rearranged himself so that his head was laying in my lap. He looked up at me and smiled. I started to play with his hair.

JB: Is it weird that I've already planned our life in my head?

I laughed. I had no idea that he did that too!

YN: I kind of planned our wedding, so it's okay!

We both laughed and I kept playing with his soft, silky hair.

YN: Well, tell me our plans.
JB: First of all.....





So how was it?(: I hope you guys like what I've written so far. I've worked pretty hard on the story and everything and I love reading your comments(: So leave some more!




::TATYANA<3::

20 comments:

  1. I love this story so much!I can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I really, really, really like this story! make as many chapters thats humanely possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this stoty! Please more like very soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me our plans! come on! I really love this story! ceep on writing! I check everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!!so creative u deserve an award but let be more dirty u know beliebers are WILD !Hhaha btw waiting for the next chapter to come up <3
    ~taleen~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB u write just like astrid I'm telling ya ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WRITE THE OTHER ONE NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz Write the other one now
    I love your story's they are just so amazing and all of us appreciate your work.
    Plz post fast
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your story
    post a new one nooooow!
    you are an incredible writer
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing<3 please post the next chapter soon!!!!! :) please i need more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read it like 10 times, I just can't get stop...aha, please post soon! I love your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! I love this story!! it's all I can think about!! please post the next part very soon!!! and yes I agree, you can let it be more dirty!;) post sooon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. TIS STORY IS JUST TOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keeo going

    ReplyDelete
  14. MORE! I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH <3 AAHH CAN'T WAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it soooo much.It's AMAZING ♡

    ReplyDelete
  16. The more I read, the more I love! and I agree to, you can let I be a little more dirty, but not to much, then its just weird.. aha hope you understand what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love this chapter its also love how everything turned out pretty good for
    (YN) and Justin
    Love ya Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.