23 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 11


Hey guy! You are the most supporting readers ever! I love reading your comments and I really love you guys! Here's the next chapter, it's getting interesting(; I hope you like it, even though I know you love it. 13 comments last time was really amazing, can we get more? I read some of your ideas in the comments and I will think about it after I finish this story. I will always post in my free time! Keep reading<3





*YOUR P.O.V.*



I woke up to Justin right up in my face. He was so close that if I leaned in just a little, our lips would touch. Justin and I haven't kissed or done anything like that yet, because we weren't dating.

JB: Good Morning Beautiful.

He smiled and I could tell that he had just woken up because he had a morning voice. It was so sexy, I wanted to lean in and kiss him.

YN: Morning Bieber, have we landed yet?
JB: We will be landing real soon.
YN: Okay

I smiled and stretched my arms and legs. I was sore from being cramped in a seat. I stood up for a second and sat right back down. I leaned over Justin, who was sitting next to the window, and looked out of the window. I didn't see much, so I laid back in my chair. I sighed and looked at everybody else, they were actually all sleeping except for me and Justin.

JB: Is something wrong?
YN: No, i'm just exhausted and I have a headache.
JB: Do you need any ibuprofen?
YN: Sure

He got up and went to his mom's purse. He grabbed me some ibuprofen and gave it to me, then sat down.

JB: I hope you'll feel better soon, I have so many things for us to do in Rio!

I smiled at him and laughed a bit.

YN: I'll be fine, thanks for caring so much though.

I reached over and hugged him. He was the most generous guy that I knew. I loved him. I closed my eyes and rested my head. I really felt like crap and just wanted to sleep all day in Justin's arms. He reached over and grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight until we landed. After we landed, we walked throughout the airport covering our faces so people wouldn't make a big deal about everything. We eventually got through all of the people and got into a car. I was relieved that we didn't attract any attention. We all sat in the car and talked. I was already feeling better, luckily. We finally arrived at the hotel.

YN: Wow Justin. This is beautiful!
JB: Just like you, but wait until you see the rooms.

I looked in awe. We checked in at the front desk and got our room keys. We all had to take separate trips up the elevator because we each had so much stuff. When we finally got to the room, with all of our stuff, I opened the door and saw this:




It was so beautiful. My draw dropped and I was so amazed. Suddenly I felt arms come around my waist and hold me from behind.

JB: *whispering* do you like it?

YN: I-I love it!

He laughed and picked me up and threw me on the bed. He layer next to me and we just stared at the ceiling. For no reason, then our moms came in.

PM: Too close guys.

Justin and I sat up.

JB: Mom!

We all laughed and Justin blushed and had a smirk on his face.

YM: So what are you guys going to do today?

I looked at Justin and he didn't seem sure at all.

YN: I thought you had plans.

I pushed his shoulder playfully and we laughed.

JB: Not for the first day!

PM: ALright well you guys figure something out, we're taking the kids and going out.

JB&YN: Bye mom.

They walked out of the room and it was just me and Justin. He looked at me and winked. I blushed and he just laughed.

YN: What's so funny Bieber?!

JB: Oh nothing!

He just kept on laughing! I eventually joined in and I plopped back down on the bed. He laid down on his side too and looked at me. I glanced over at him and caught him staring.

YN: Stop staring at me! You make me feel self conscious!

He kept staring at me on purpose to make me mad. I covered my face with my hands and hid from him.

JB: Come on, don't hide your beautiful face!

I turned back to him and smiled.

YN: Let's figure out something to do today!

I got up and looked at a brochure of things to do near. It was only 2:00pm and we had plenty of time. The hotel was on a beach and I really loved beaches! They were actually kind of romantic. And I even brought waterproof disposal cameras. But the paps... I walked back to Justin and sat on the bed.

YN: Justin, I wanna go to the beach! But the paparazzi's..
JB: Who cares? They think that we're friends! It'll be fine as long as we act like it.

I nodded and smiled at him. I decided to look outside to check the weather. I got off the bed and walked over to the window and opened the curtains. It was pouring rain and a frown came upon my face. I turned around and Justin was standing behind me.

JB: We can always do something else?

I made a puppy dog face and he hugged me. But wait, I had an idea!

YN: I know what we could do!
JB: And what would that be?
YN: Let's go to the beach in the rain, theres not much difference, and it'll be fun!

He looked at me with a confused face. I wasn't sure if he thought the idea would be fun, but oh well. He was coming whether I had to drag him or not.

JB: In our clothes?
YN: Yup! and we can bring our waterproof cameras!

He looked at me and was staring at me again.

JB: Alright let's go!

We checked ourself for any electronics and put them all on the bed. We grabbed the cameras and headed down stairs. We got to the doors and I could see that Justin was actually kind of excited. I pulled his arm outside. I ran out into the rain and onto the beach.

YN: COME ON!

I yelled and he ran after me. This was great! The rain was cold but it was humid so it felt good. Just me and Justin. No paps. No screaming fans. Nothing but us. Suddenly I felt my feet being lifted off the ground. He came from behind me and picked me up by my waist. I laughed and he set me back on the ground. i turned around and looked in his eyes. I pulled up my camera and took a picture of him. It flashed in his eyes and he yelled.

JB: Ow! I'm gonna get you for that!

I ran down the beach and he chased after me. He caught up to me, of course, and picked me up bridal style.

YN: JUSTIN! Put me down!
JB: Nope!

He walked into the water and stood there.

YN: JUSTIN NO!

He dropped me into the water, which was actually warm, and he ran back on to the beach. I came up from the water and pushed my hair out of my face. I made a putting face and looked down.

JB: Awwe what's wrong princess?

I grabbed his hands and pulled him closer. He looked down on me and I whispered in his ear.

YN: Payback.
I shoved him in the water and ran away. I laughed so hard as he came up from the water. He was so sexy like that. He trudged through the water towards me. He walked really close and I wasn't sure what he was doing. It was still pouring and it started to get cold. He pulled me closer and put his hands around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck and laid my head on his chest. We stood there in silence and listened to the rain.

JB: (YN)?

I took my head off of him and looked into his eyes.

YN: Yes?

He kept staring into my eyes, and I felt like he was looking into my soul. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and pulled my face to his. Our lips met and sparks flew, I hope he felt it too. It was the most amazing kiss I had ever had, and it was in the rain! We ended our kiss after a minute or two. I pulled my face away from his. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

JB: (YN), Will you be mine?

That was all I wanted to here. I know that it had only been a week, but I really loved this guy. A lot.

YN: Yes Justin.

I smiled and kissed him again. This was so unreal, my first kiss with Justin in the rain, then he asks me to be his. I was the most happy girl in the world. We started walking back to the hotel, hand in hand, with smiles on both our faces....










So how'd you guys like it? The next chapter will be even more interesting, be ready! I'll try to post tomorrow but I won't guarantee... you guys are amazing, stay that way! Bye now!



::TATYANA<3::

15 comments:

  1. i really LOVE this story!! i read eveynight before i go to bed so it would be great if u could post every night please :) but i do really love it
    MORE......:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB...!!! ur story is sooo gr8 nd sexy too!!! i <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! you should make the story like 10000000 chapters! haha, just kidding, but please make it loooong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more, more ,more, more, more, more, more, more!! aha that sounded wrong! you should post everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT ♡ MORE MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect story! More please <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazyn more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

    ReplyDelete
  8. So flippin cute man!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you should post everyday, is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgg morrreeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one amazing writer!! pleaseee writeee moreeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this story is so cute!! write moreeee plzz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you should do like 761963947691 chapters hahh jk but this story is amazing! please write more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMB love this story
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. AHHH I love this story it's Awesome
    Love you
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.