19 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 10


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I will post the next one tonight too, it will be very soon after this one too, because I'm tired. I only got 4 hours of sleep and I'm going to take a nap! But i hope you guys like this chapter. It's great getting all the support from you guys!



*YOUR P.O.V.*




I woke up from a nap on Monday. I had to sleep all day and get up at 3:00am to catch our flight. We had to fly to California, then to Brazil. It was about 12:30am when I woke up. I had been sleeping all day. I was unbelievably excited to see Justin. We weren't dating, but I felt close enough to him to be dating. I actually loved this kid, he was so amazing! Words can't even describe. I wanted to hold his hand and be in his arms. I got up and went downstairs for a snack. My mom and sister were sleeping until 2:00am in her room. I tried not to make that much noise to wake them. Well that didn't turn out to well. I heard a door slowly creak open.

YS: Sissy what are you doing?

She said it in a morning voice.

YN: I'm getting a snack and I'm going to watch a movie. Go back to bed, you still have a few hours to sleep.
YS: No i'm not tired, can we watch a movie?

I bent down so that we were eye level.

YN: Honey are you sure? You're going to end up being tired by the time we get to Brazil.
YS: I'm sure!

She plastered a huge smile on her face and ran into our living room to pick out a movie. Hopefully she would fall asleep during the movie so I could put her back in my mom's room. I walked into the living room with some popcorn for her and candy for me. She loved her popcorn. She had picked the movie Monsters Inc. It was a great movie, I couldn't really say different. She already had it to the play screen and was just waiting for me to come. I sat next to her and handed her her popcorn. She had a blanket with her and laid down concentrating on the TV. I started to dose off and I eventually fell asleep half way through the movie. I woke up at 1:45am and my sister was still watching the movie. It was the very end and she was totally out of it. Her head started to fall to the side. I decided to bring her into my mom's room and lay her down. I picked her up and laid her in my mothers bed. I decided to start to get ready, because I only had one hour. I wanted to look nice for Justin, so I was going to wear something a nice. I walked up stairs and took a quick shower. I put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/sparklie/set?id=68365332. I loved this outfit. It was 2:15am now, and I had everything done so I rechecked my bag to make sure I had everything. My mom and sister were already up and getting ready. I finally finished and brought my bags downstairs. Everyone was ready so we headed out at 2:30 instead of 3. Nobody talked on the way there, we were to tired. When we arrived at the airport, we waited for our flight. Eventually it was called and I texted Justin and told him that we were leaving. He was probably sleeping because he didn't text back. We were on our way to Cali.


-ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT-

Our flight had just been landing and I realized that I fell asleep on the way there. We landed and I got into the airport. It was already 8:00am there and Justin would be there any minute. I was so excited to see him! Hopefully the paparazzi wouldn't follow. We lugged our bags around the airport and sat down. I checked my phone and I had two messages from Justin.

JB: Hey princess<3 I'm glad that your on your way. Miss you!

I just smiled at that text. It was nice to know that he missed me too. The next text was at 7:45.

JB: I'm sending Kenny to come get you. He will be in a black SUV. I just don't want to bother with the paps(: He just left, so he'll be there soon! Excited to see you.<3

Kenny would be here any minute. Suddenly my phone vibrated again. It was an unknown number.

?: This is kenny. Meet me so I can take you guys back to justins place!

We found him right away, searching a crowd of people looking for us. I yelled his name.

YN: KENNY!

He looked our way and smiled at us. He motioned for us to come over.

YS: Who's that (YN)?
YN: He's Justin's bodyguard sweetie.

She just nodded and looked at him. We walked up to him and I got even more excited.

KH: Hey you! How are you? Haven't seen you guys in like a whole week!

We all laughed.

YN: We're good Kenny! Thanks for asking.

He looked me up and down, I started to feel awkward.

KH: Dress up for someone special?
YN: Do I really look dressy?

He just smiled and walked away as we followed.

YN: No really, Is it too much?
KH: No it's fine, it's not like Justin cares.

He mumbled the last part so I didn't fully understand. We got in the car and Kenny and my mom talked the whole way while I listened to my iPod. It was only a few minutes until we arrived at his house. It was humongous! I guess that's what I expected, but still. I took a deep breath and checked myself. Why was I so nervous? We all got out of the car and Justin came walking out of the house. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. It felt so amazing to be in his strong muscular arms. We didn't even speak. We could just understand each other through movements. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes.

YN: Hey Bieber!
JB: (YN), I missed you so much!

He hugged me tighter and I dropped my legs.

JB: Do you need help with your bags beautiful?
YN: Yes Please

I smiled and we walked back to the car to grab our bags. Kenny helped my mom and little sites and brought them inside.

KH: Finally he can stop talking about you!

He said as he walked by. Justin blushed and I just laughed at him.

YN: Don't worry, you weren't out of my mind one second either.

He winked at me and we grabbed my bags and headed inside. I was amazed at how his house was just completely amazing.

YN: Justin, I think i'm in love with your house.

He just laughed. But I was being totally serious.

JB: Wanna tour?

I nodded and he took my hand and we toured the first floor, then to the second floor.

JB: And this way to my bed.

He winked at me and I just giggled back.

YN: Oh Justin, how I missed your flirtatious humor!

We walked into his bedroom and it was huge. I ran to his bed and just laid down. He came and sat next to me.

JB: Comfortable?
YN: Yes I am. You can leave now.

We laughed and he laid down next to me. We laid there talking and talking and talking.

JB: The flight leaves later tonight, at 9ish.
YN: Alright, were on a private plane right?
JB: Like usual!
YN: Good

I smiled at him and sat up. I got off the bed and he looked confused. I pulled him up by his arms.

YN: We should probably go find my mom and sister.
JB: They're downstairs, with my mom, Jazzy, and Jaxon.
YN: Oh alright. I still wanna see them! Let's go!

I pulled his arm and he just lagged behind. I could tell that he wanted to be alone, but I wanted to see Pattie and everyone else. We walked downstairs to where they were. Of course, my mom and Pattie were lost in a conversation. Jazzy, Jaxon, and Gabbi were playing house or something funny like that.

YN: Jazzy!
JazB: (YN)!

She ran into my arms and we hugged for a bit. Jaxon started to walked over and looked at me with a confused face.

JB: Jaxon, this is (YN). She's my friend that i'm bringing on vacation, say hi.

He ran up to me with a big smile. He was so freaking cute! He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

JaxB: I like you.

He blushed and ran back to play with the others. I just smiled and Justin wouldn't stop bugging me about what he said.

JB: What did he say?! Just tell me.
YN: Well I think you've got a little competition Justin!
JB: You're mine.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer.

YN: *whispering* Oh, is that right Bieber?
JB: Yes now come here.

He iced me up and brought me upstairs. We laid in his bed again just talking and watching TV. I liked doing this because it was so normal. I took the remote from his hand and turned the TV off.

YN: Justin, I really, really missed you.
JB: I missed you a lot too, like Kenny said, I kind of kept talking about you... a lot.

I giggled and he blushed a little.

JB: No really, I wanted you in my arms, you seem to fit perfect.
YN: And I wanted to be in your arms.

He pulled me closer and I laid my head on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat and his breathing. It was slowing down. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed. We weren't under the blankets, so I decided to get up and grab one so we didn't mess up his comforter.

JB: Were are you going?
YN: Oh your awake. I was just grabbing a blanket!

He smiled and I grabbed a blanket from a closet and laid back down, my head on his chest, his arm around my body. We both fell asleep like that and slept until around 4pm, when we decided to have dinner. I opened my eyes and realized my head was on a pillow now and Justin was gone. I hated waking up without him there. I walked downstairs and my hair was extremely messy but I didn't really care. Justin was making spaghetti with our moms. I stood in the doorway and watched. He was so great with kids and moms and I just loved everything about him. I sat down at the counter and he came over and hugged me, again.

JB: Good evening beautiful

He smiled at me and I did the same back. I was too tired to talk. We ate dinner as a big family and waited for our flight after we were done. I was excited to see the beautiful streets and beaches of Rio. Eventually, the time came to leave and we got on the plane soon enough. I sat next to Justin and we actually held hands. His hand brought goosebumps at touch to my skin. We were on our way to Brazil, and when I fell asleep this time, I'd wake up next to him...









Did you guys like it? Leave comments please! It gets a lot more better, you'll love it! Keep on reading, and also the other admins have some great stories that i've been reading too! There even better than mine! Love you guys bye!





::TATYANA<3::

14 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS IS TOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY SHOULD BE LIKE 100 CHAPTERS!!!! (im not kidding! please make it 100 chapters or even longer!! thank you)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is amazing!Next chapter? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is really really good<3 You should post 2 chapters a day<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED IT! great that you are going to post a new one later! you are a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur story isss soooooo amazing...!! nd yeah plz make it a big 1...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word, 7 letters: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMB this is to freakin cute!¡!¡! :* ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should make a long story like this~ lil twist comes and visits justin and (yn)AND hes the flirty type so he flirts with (yn) alot but he likes her a littlethen he goes to new york with justin and his girl (yn) because justin surprises (yn) for her birthday to sing with him on stage while justin and (yn) get dressed in justins dressing room they form a makeout seen. then after they perform they meet up with lil twist, chaz, and ryan at there house. then they play just dance and act like weirdos. THEN, thats where you come in and finish off the story and publish it and suff.THANKS this is an amazyn story keep writing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please post soon! I love this story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really Love this story♥
    This site is like a dream world ♥
    I really like the idea that Armani Reese gave I think that will be interesting but I think you should keep that idea at the back and first finish this story and then you can start on your next story cuz 2 story's at a time are really hard to do.
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought that you were going to post soon? I really love this story! <3
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAAAAH MORE PLEASE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.