9 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 4


Hey Guys! Here's chapter 4! I thought about posting everyday and I think that i am going to try to do that. I might not have enough time but anyways thanks for your support!(: I know that some of you have been emailing you and I love hearing from you guys! Your great, enjoy(:



*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*


JB: Would you wanna.. maybe.. hang out before my concert?
YN: Of course!
I smiled. This girl was so beautiful and i felt amazing around her. It kind of hurt knowing that i couldn't have her. She probably has a boyfriend. I hated thinking about that, it made me feel bad inside. Justin, Stop thinking about her, you have a... girlfriend. I totally forgot about Sel. Ugh I just wanted to be with (YN). I didn't even know her but i felt something. She probably didn't feel the same, which hurt a little.
YN: Justin? Hello?
JB: Oh sorry shawty.
YN: So where do you wanna go?
JB: Uh I wanted to walk around the mall for a little bit, but you've probably been here a million times so we don't have too.
YN: That'd be great, i'm a girl! I love malls and shopping!
I laughed and smiled at her. Hopefully the paps would just leave us alone. I love signing autographs, taking pictures, and answering questions but, i just wanted to be alone, with her. Her smile made me melt. I loved everything about her so far. I had to get to know this girl.
JB: Leggo!
I helped her stand up and we walked out of the room. Emily was standing out there talking to Scooter, Kenny, and Fredo. Both of these girls were beautiful, but (YN) was incredible. I just couldn't believe it.
YN: Hey Em. Your Scooter right? And Kenny and Alfredo?
KH: Yeah, you must be (YN)!
AF: Yeah!
SB: Nice to meet you!
YN: You too!
JB: Hey Scooter can me, (YN), and Emily walk around the mall for a while?
SB: Sure go ahead, don't faint!
YN: Haha, funny one.
We all laughed and talked for a little bit longer before we left that area. I had my arm around (YN) but moved it because of the paps. Selena would get pissed if she knew what happened and how I feel about (YN)...


*YOUR P.O.V.*

Justin had his arm around me! It felt amazing and i wanted to stay like that forever! Then, he moved it. I had a feeling it was because he didn't want to be seen like that in pictures. What was he going to tell Selena when she saw that he was with two girls at a mall in (your state)? I wasn't sure what kind of person she was, so i had no idea how she would react. I wanted so badly to ask Justin if their relationship was real. I thought it was, so i just told myself it was. I would never have a chance with him anyways.
EL: Hey so where do you wanna go first?
JB: Wherever (YN) wants to go.
YN: Can we go to the bathroom?
JB: Sure, you guys go i'll wait here
He sat down on a bench with Fredo, and me and Emily walked towards the bathroom. When we got there, Emily totally freaked out. 
EL: OMG (YN) I THINK JUSTIN LIKES YOU! The way he looks at you makes it so obvious! I know it hasn't been long but still!
YN: Shut-up! No he doesn't! He has a girlfriend. And trust me, she much prettier and just plain better than me! 
EL: I can see that he has something for you. I bet you that many many girls have fainted when they saw him and he didn't do one thing about it. With you, he picked you up and made sure you were okay. During the meet-and-greet, he was so nervous. Wanna know why? because he couldn't stop thinking about you. Between all of the people coming in, he'd pace back and forth and all he would say is "Is (YN) okay?" or "Is she awake?"
YN: He really cared that much?...
She nodded. I looked down, I couldn't believe he worried that much. Maybe he actually did care about me? But i totally doubted it because he was JUSTIN BIEBER. He could get almost any girl. There's like 45 million for him to chose from.
YN: Em, there's so many other girls out there, why would it be me?
EL: BECAUSE! Your beautiful, sexy, smart, funny talented, pretty, and you have a great personality! How could it get better?
YN: I just don't think it'll happen.
EL: Don't you remember those stories you used to make up?
I smiled. Oh goodness, I used to tell Emily back in 8th grade these totally bizarre stories about me and Justin. I used to say how one day, I would meet Justin and he would fall in love with me. Then, I would go on tour with him and one day Emily would come with us to the UK. We would hang out with 1D there and Niall would fall in love with her. It sounded so perfect. But i knew that it wouldn't happen.
YN: Emily, i made those up 4 years ago. I was obsessed back then.
EL: Psh, you still are obsessed! Just face it, what if they come true! Maybe not the same way you told them, but pretty close.
YN: They can't Emily, i have about 1 in a million chance
EL: No you don't, you don't see the way he looks at you!
YN: Ugh let's just go back.
We walked back out of the bathroom and towards Justin. He was just finishing up taking a few pics with some girls. He looked so hot! I couldn't really resist. As we got there he stood up and hugged me like i'd been gone for hours.
JB: Hey beautiful,
YN: You act like i've been gone for hours!
JB: Sorry bout that but i missed you.
YN: Oh my!
We continued walking and stopped in a few stores on the way around the mall. We just looked because we didn't have enough money. We didn't think that we would be walking around the mall with Justin. It still felt like a dream. I wasn't sure how to feel or act. I just did.
YN: Hey Justin, what time do you have to leave for your concert?
JB: around 5:00, 5:30, why?
YN: Just wondering, because i'm having a great time with you!
JB: Awe you too (YN). I was actually wondering if you'd like to come, and maybe stay backstage with me until the concert starts?
YN: That'd be amazing! Do we have sit in the crowd and watch ?
JB: If you want. You could be in front row?
YN: That'd be great but i'm claustrophobic... So i don't want to relive what happened earlier today!
JB: Then backstage it is! A much closer look than front row anyways.
He winked at me and I swung my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug
YN: Justin, you've done so much for me in the past.. well.. 4 hours! But it really means a lot! You have no idea.
JB: Anything for a beautiful lady.
YN: Your such a flirt!
I playfully pushed him. He called me beautiful a lot. I felt something inside every time though. It worried me that my feelings might get crushed. He probably tells that to girls all of the time, all around the world. I might just be another Belieber, another one that he makes feel special for a day. What happened to Selena and him? I had to ask, that was the only question that kept creeping across my mind all day.
YN: Justin can i ask you something? It's kind of personal but it's been bugging me all day since i met you.
JB: You can ask me anything, i'll answer.
I pulled him away from the others so that we were walking behind. I felt nervous to ask this. I didn't want it to be a rude question. But I just had to do it. So i finally knew the truth.
YN: Are you and Selena together? I mean, i hear so many rumors that i'm not sure if your guys relationship is fake or not. You don't have to answer if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
I looked in his eyes. I could see hurt, i knew i shouldn't have asked. Ugh! I'm so dumb! He probably hates me already and I haven't known him for a day yet.
JB: It's fine. I'm kinda glad that you asked.
We walked in silence for a moment. I wasn't sure if he was going to answer or not. I still felt like I shouldn't have asked that dumb question even though he said that it was fine. We stopped walking and the others went inside a few stores.
JB: We've been having a lot of problems since spring break. We went on vacation to a private spot in Mexico. She, of course, got pissed every time a belieber wanted something. She always expected her to come first, not them. It made me extremely mad. When we got back to LA, she thought that everything was fine and dandy. Well it wasn't because i still was mad, she always tries to put herself in front of my career.
YN: Justin i'm sor-
JB: Don't be sorry. The truth is.. I don't love Selena anymore. I don't have any feelings left. I just don't want to be with her.
I looked at him and i could see anger towards her in his eyes. I wasn't sure what to say. I had been rushed this morning, stepped all over, I fainted at the mall, woke up to Justin Bieber, and then hanging out with Justin Bieber. And now he spilled his heart out to me. All in one day! This was so overwhelming. I took Justin's hand and turned him towards me. I hugged him tight and didn't let go. I felt his strong arms embrace me. When we hugged, it felt like nobody else was around us, the world just disappeared. I felt his pain, and he felt mine. He made Selena sound like a horrible person. I could tell that he didn't love her. I just wanted to say "don't be with her, be with me" but that would be way to extreme. Why did i think this way? I just wanted Justin to be happy.
JB: (YN), thank you for listening. I didn't want to bother you with all of my problems bu-
YN: No Justin, I want to listen, to help, and I want to be there for you.
JB: Thank you so much (YN).
We just stared into each others eyes for a minute. His eyes were so beautiful. Why couldn't he be mine?! I broke the silence.
YN: We should probably find the others.
JB: Leggo
YN: What time is it?
JB: Here let me check.
He took out his phone and looked at the time
JB: Its already 4:45!
YN: We should probably get going, like now.
Just then the others walked out of a store near-by.
SB: Sorry to break your little private session guys but we need to go!
JB: Alright let's head out the back.
We all walked out of the building at the back and into an SUV. We were on our way to a Justin Bieber concert. Only this time, we went with him to see him, not just to go by ourselves and see him...






And that's it for now(: I might post again tonight! What do you guys think? THe chapters will get longer once I have more drama stuffed into them<3 xxx


::Tatyana<3::

9 comments:

  1. Cut and 2 day is mii b~day but when ever I post a comment it does the date of 2 morrow ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please post more the story is so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh this story was so cute ♥
    I cant believe that (YN) and Emily are hanging out with Justin Bieber
    Plz continue writing more the story is amazing♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo♥
    -Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! <3 Please more asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More please!!!<3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.