23 Jan 2013

When you love me like you do ; Chapter two~

I forgot to tell you guys that I will be active a lot because I have no life. Sorry this chapter has took me a while, promise to be more active, if you comment. This one isn't dirty or anything.. yet.. One more thing if your a bully your not cool you are very immature and its not cute. Grow up or shut up. Well I promised you guys drama so here yahh goo, next chapter will have a lot more.. ~ Oh and sorry its so lateeee again..

I couldn't move, it was like I was frozen in my tracks. I wanted to jump up and down with joy but I didn't want to look stupid, Justin was still in sight. Just by his touch, I die a little inside. I heard those familiar footsteps of my best friend behind me, which made me snap back to reality. My heart was racing in my chest my cheeks were still burning red from where he had kissed me. I was so happy, but yet so confused. I had told Ciara every last detail. She has always had a cocky attitude so when she shouted "TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU!" it was no surprise.
(YN)- Ciara, remember he has a girlfriend.
*A little tear escaped my eye* those words repeated in my head atleast a million times. Then it really hit me, he had a girlfriend. I ran into the bathroom crying my eyes out, I couldn't believe what I had done. I felt dirty, trashy, like a plain out whore. But the worst part was that I didn't know if he was single or not when we kissed. All I knew is that even when he looked at me I felt like fainting. I saw some foot steps by the stall door. It was Ciara, I had saw her too familiar shoes.
Ciara - C'mon (YN), let me in.. I'm your best friend
(YN)- Go away.
Ciara- I'll love you forever
(YN) FINE! But I'm not gunna tell you how I feel. *Mumbles* Sucker
Ciara - HEY! I heard that. Just tell me whats wrong and I will fix it and if its nessesary a bitch will die.
(YN) - Ciara.. just.. never mind.. it's nothing.
Ciara - I HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT! JUST EXPLAIN.
(YN) - Well Ciara, its just.. he has a girlfriend and I kissed him! The worst part? It felt so right, his lips.. they fit perfectly with mine. He's perfectly flawless. I want him to be mine but I don't wanna be the reason they break up.. When he left I felt like a piece of my heart went with him. It felt like he broke me just by walking away. I never thought I would say this but I am head over heals in love with him! Im such a slut, a whore, a bitch, and so on..
I was crying ten times harder by now.. I don't think I could stop by this point.
Ciara- STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Your not a slut a whore or a bitch, he kissed you! So what? I mean you cant control your feelings. Its not your fault.
It then turned to dead silence then all the sudden love me like you do came on. So I checked my phone and a unknown number came up so I just looked at Ciara, she took my phone and the phone is so loud that you could hear a deep voice on the other line..
Ciara - Who the hell is this, Britney isn't in the mood. Shes in the middle of crying. What do you want!?!?!
Unknown- Its Justin! Why the fuck is she crying!? Put her on the phone right now.
I looked at Ciara shaking my head. I didn't want him to know what I was crying about. I just wanted him to hold me in his arms and tell me everything is going to be okay. I just wanted him here. Maybe he could fix things if I told him.. but I didn't wanna talk on the phone..
Ciara- She doesn't wanna talk.
Justin - Can you atleast tell me whats wrong? Please.
I nodded in approval, I mean I wanted him to know what was wrong.
Ciara - Well she thinks its kinda thinks its weird that you kissed her and you have a girlfriend. And she kinda has a major crush on you
(YN) - CIARA UPPP! You know what? Just tell him its better for him to know.
Ciara - Are you sure?
(YN) - Positive. Wait can I just talk to him? I think it would be easier..
Ciara hands me the phone, Everything starts rushing through my mind and I'm just trying the right words to stutter out. So I just make a decision to just have everything flow..
Justin- Babygirl, what's wrong? You can tell me anything..
Hearing Justin's deep husky voice soothed and calmed me a little bit, but I was still crying.
(YN) - Well.. your probably going to hate me but I cant see you anymore..
Justin - WHAT!? No I don't hate you don't ever say that again, but why.
You felt your heart sink and tears slowly ran down your face. You could hear that his voice had saddened.
(YN) Well do you want me to be completely honest with you?
Justin- Of course (YN)..
(YN) - You cheated on Selena with me, and I feel like I made you guys break up. I'm such a whore an-
You were cut off by Justin
Justin- YOU ARE NOT A WHORE. I didn't cheat on Sel, she's been cheating on me. I was going to break it off I just needed advice on how to do it. I just broke up with her right before i called you, that's what I called to say.
(YN) - Well there is something else that has been on my mind..
Justin - and what is that?
(YN) - YOU. I cant get you off my mind. When you kissed me I just didn't feel sparks I felt fireworks, grenades, bombs, etc. I am in love with you Justin..
The line went dead, I turned to Ciara as she said "I'm so sorry babygirl" As her arms flew wide open, I just wanted to lay there and die. It had been like 3 minutes of sitting there, we started walking out and then all of the sudden someone taps on your shoulder, you turn around and see Justin, with puffy red eyes like he had been crying. You turn around and hug him tight. Ciara kind of just walked away awkwardly but you barley even noticed you were so happy. You layed your head on his buff worked out body. The minute you looked up Justin kissed you real fast, there was the sparks again, you were in love with this feeling and you couldn't let it go.. not this easy.
Justin - Baby, don't cry. Please. I'm sort a kinda in love with you too, I was too afraid to tell you. I thought you would think I was weird or something. You're gorgeous, please don't let anyone tell you different. All I need is you, and you only. I don't need some other slut that cheats on me. I can understand fully if you say no but just please give me a chance, may I take you out tonight? Me and you.. against the world?
(YN) - Um.. lemme think, me and the boy that I have a major crush on go on a date? YES! OF COURSEEE!
Justin lightly giggled, as I hugged him I saw Ciara on her phone, standing there awkwardly as she watched everything..
(YN) - What about Ciara?
Justin - I brought Chaz?
Ciara- YES, OMG HE IS SO HOT!
(YN) - Okay, that works. Can I just go home and change and let us get ready? Pick us up at like 8;00?
Justin- Cant wait pumpkin
Justin kisses you on the cheek, as you look at your phone it says 7;00, that means only a hour to get ready. Justin has already walked a way a couple feet so you say..
(YN) - Actually 8;30 sound good?
Justin comes back over and kisses your lips softly as he says
Justin - Sorry but that was for making me wait longer gorgeous.
You are blushing very hard now as Ciara grabs your hand and drags you out of the big building guiding you to the car. Ciara starts the car.
Ciara - OMG, we have dates with the guys we are crushing on!
(YN) - I know, now hurry we don't have time to talk, i will give you something at my house to wear..
Ciara- Im fine with the clothes i have on, but i wanna redo my hair and make up, wanna twin it? Because twinning is winning.
(YN) - Okay, that will be cool.
We quickly drove home, and it took us about a hour to get our hair and make up as we helped each other, and she helped me pick out my outfit (polyvore.com/first_date/set?id=68305663)
It was exactly 8;30 as we heard the doorbell ring, it was Chaz and Justin and they both had flowers in there hands as i noticed looking thru the peephole, me and Ciara both checked each other out and nodding our head in approval as we both thought we looked pretty good. I opened the door and ran into Justins arms as Ciara introduced herself to Chaz. He handed me the flowers just as Chaz handed Ciara the flowers (polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68306353)
(YN) - They are beautiful, thank you Justin!
Justin - Almost as beautiful as you shawty!
(YN) - Aww, thank you Justin.. you look amazing by the way.
You saw a limo waiting behind Justin, you started jumping up and down as your body rushed with excitement.
Justin - Getting a little excited?
(YN) - Shut it Bieber.
Justin - Do you have your bikini?
(YN) - Um, nooo? Why?
Justin - Never mind, don't worry your pretty little head. Are you ready?
(YN) - Of course!
Justin - Well then leggo!
We all got into the limo, Justin poured us all some champaine. He handed me a glass. We all yelled cheers and took a sip. I turned to look out of the window. I could feel Justin's eyes beaming on me, watching my every move. I turned to look at him saying ;
(YN) - You know you have a real bad staring problem..
Justin - *Giggling* Its just so hard to keep my eyes off of you.
He said that kissing your neck softly. As the driver said "Mr.Bieber, we are here"
Justin- Okay thank you. *Whispering in your ear* We will continue later shawty, promiseeee.
I giggled and blushed bright red, Justin helped me out of the limo and helped me out as Chaz was helping Ciara out. We walked up to a gigantic place, the waiter brung us to a table like this (gotonight.com/venues/images/20110104150122594.jpg) I were so amazed. I sat down next to Ciara. Justin and Chaz pulled out both of me and Ciara's chairs for us. I suddenly got a text
TEXT..
Justin - I wanted to sit next to you..
(YN) - Ill just ask to trade seats with Chaz, no biggie!
Back to date*
(YN) - Chaz, can you trade seats with me I kinda wanna be by Justin..
Chaz - Uhh, yeah of course!
Ciara gave me a smiling look basically saying thank you. Me and Chaz traded seats and Justin kissed my cheek as I took my seat. We ordered our food. Justin and I were looking each other in the eye when Ciara cleared her throat.
Ciara- So are you guys going to talk or just sit there?
Justin- Its kinda hard not to just stare into (YN)'s eyes. They are so beautiful.
I was blushing hard, for the first time I was in love. I was head over heals for Justin. Just the way he made me felt made me feel so happy and for once everything was perfect.. except the fact he hadn't asked for me to be his girlfriend yet. Then I thought, maybe I shouldn't get too ahead of myself. I have stopped cutting and no thoughts of suicide. So yeah life was just going. After all of this thinking you snapped out of it by the smell of food running by your nose as the waitress sat your plate down on the table. It smelled so good, I had ordered spaghetti. All of us ordered it, actually.
Justin - You gunna eat babe?
(YN) - Yeah, just kinda lost in my train of thought. I think im gunna use the bathroom..
You excused yourself, got up, and started walking to the signs pointing to the restroom all the sudden a strong muscle grabbed me from behind and twirled me around. I just sat there seeing it was the perfect boy of my dreams.. Justin. His sweet lullaby of a voice crept by my ear as he started singing "Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning" (I know that's not the name of the song, but that's the part he sung)
Justin - I know something is wrong beautiful..
(YN) - Okay, maybe you know me a little too well a little too fast..
Justin - Just tell me babe..
(YN) - Well ever since you have came into my life everything well has been as close to perfect as its ever come. Ever since that point i have stopped cutting and no thoughts of suicide an-
you were cut off by the pain of Justin's eyes cutting into you like little lasers as he grabbed your wrist and tears rolled down his face and on to your arm as he saw your scars. You were torn but didn't know what to do, you just sat there in silence..
Justin - I would really like if you would stop cutting, for me..
(YN) - Well.. uhh.. Justin.. its not that easy
Justin - Please, for me.. just promise please.. and ill promise you something too..
(YN) - Promise, now what is it?
Justin - Well (YN), I promise that i will always be here for you no matter what.. will you.. (YN) be my beautiful girlfriend?


Want to finish the date?!?!?!?! Comment for more, MIGHT write more tonight.. maybe..
~Britney Lynn

11 comments:

  1. OMG MORE MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! Please write more i love this story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to write more but I have to go to school right this second-.-t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing story! More <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! this story is so amazyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB so cute!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super u know y wrong 4 leaving me in sapense - JAVARIA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ill update as soon as I can, There is some stuff going on in my life right now.. but ill try(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need more now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMB this is pitch perfect
    I'm in bed texting and reading your story right now
    It's so perfect
    Pls post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.