1 Jan 2013

2013 calls for changes

Hello all my lovely readers.
A very happy new year to all of you, I wish you all the best.
I hope you had a great night celebrating, I sure did.
After a lot of thinking back and forth I have some dramatic changes to share with you,..
I have decided to quit the blog.. The blog is still going to go on, Marcy and Neringa are not stopping.
Over the last months I have figured out that writing on here is causing me a lot of pressure. School is very stressful and I knew this had to come to an end at some point. So I've chosen to stop, and I hope you all understand. It's not like I'm disappearing for good, I'm always available on my twitter: TrueKennySwag or on my mail astrid.jungberg@gmail.com
Maybe I'll post once in a while, but it's not going to be anything big like my stories: falling for a fan, imagine story, miles apart and all my one shots.
I've been on this blog for almost two years and it's been incredible. You guys are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough for all your love. I appreciate you all o much, you are some of the most amazing people on this earth. I hope you understand and accept my decision. I'm going to miss the blog, but right now it's the best way.
I love you all.
-- Astrid

13 comments:

  1. if you guys ever are too pressured, please tell us. (: I understand that some people have other lives too. if you ever need any extra help with any writing, PLEASE CONTACT ME at ana.mckenna7@live.com
    I really want to start my own blog but I cant do it by myself so id like to join. also happy new years<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I have the same name as u Tatyana M. Cuz mii name is Tatiana M. too!¡!¡! But anyways I'm really going to miss u astrid u write amazing stories (hey in ur spare time u should write a little novel like a book and read it too ur self so u knoe wat we crave Lolz)

      Delete
    2. i'd really like to write an imagine story like these amazing people do! and that's cool! haha not many people have our name(; but if i write it, i know i won't get noticed! that's my whole deal, i need help from others!

      Delete
    3. True I only knoe 2 ppl. Well now three ppl. with the name Tatiana and my last name is Martinez wats ur's

      Delete
    4. McKenna. I don't even know one person haha!

      Delete
    5. Haha well now I knoe three!¡!¡!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year
    Astrid you will be missed on this blog
    I loved you so much and your stories are just so amazing
    When I read this My mouth dropped
    I really hope that you post once in a while
    You are really amazing and really beautiful
    I wish you the best in all you coming years and Happy New Year
    Love Yea and Miss Yea♥
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys need a new co-owner/admin, I would love to. Email ; briibrii0513@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I earased all of my emails can you resend it. Sorry.

      Delete
  4. Omg.Why?i can undersrand u but this blog is the one of the i follow so please come back at summertime.luv u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's gonna miss you! Hope you check in and say hi to everyone from time to time :) <3 -Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad you're leaving <3
    much love, stay beautiful ♥
    i love you Xoxxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.