1 Jan 2013

Begin Again Ch 8

Here's Chapter 8 as I promised :).

1 month later
The loud screams and pounding music vibrated the entire arena. Thousands of people were screamingc his name while holding up their home-made signs and capturing the moment with their cameras and phones. Many were jumping up and down in their special t-shirts and holding their glowsticks in the air. He finished the last lyric of his song and thanked everybody for spending their Friday night with him. He ran to the stage from left to right, waving to his fans with a big smile. Soon, he wished the audience a goodnight and exited the stage, the music slowly fading away after.

Alfredo and I quickly followed a bodyguard backstage and made our way through many people. And yes, I did say "Alfredo"! It's been a month since Justin and I met and he kindly invited me to his Believe concert in LA. He introduced me to his entire crew and some family members and they are probably some of the nicest people that I have met!
Fredo and I made it backstage and walked to Justin's dressing room.

YN- "That was honestly the best concert I have been to!"

I ran up to Justin and gave him a big hug.

JB- "Haha, thanks! Hey, Fredo!"

They did a guy hug and Alfredo and I sat on the couch.

JB- "(YN), do you want to come with Alfredo and I to the meet and greet in a little while?"

YN- "Um..."

Due to hanging out with Justin so much, I've been getting a lot of hate from people online. They accused me of being the reason why Helena broke up. It soon went too out of hand so Justin had to publicaly say what was going on. Some fans said that Justin and I should date, which made me really happy, haha! Every day, Justin and I have gotten closer, and I guess you could say we're best friends!

YN-  "Alright, I'll go!"

In a half hour, we arrived in a room inside the Staples Center made for meet and greets. Alfredo, Justin, Scooter, and I walked in and waited until it was time for Justin to meet his Beliebers. Justin was changed into a white tank top with skinny jeans with his hat on backwards. His perfectly toned arms would flex everytime he moved and I had to keep myself from staring!
We all hung out for a while, just enjoyng everybody's company.

SB (Scooter)- "Justin, get ready! They're lining up outside!"

Fredo and I walked over to the back and Justin stood over where you could take photos with him. Scooter opened the door and bodyguards were letting in fans one at a time. Justin smiled at each fan and gave them a tight hug before and after their photos.

AF (Alfredo)- "You know, ever since Justin and you net, he hasn't been able to shut up about you.! He says nothing but good things about you."

Fredo whispered in my ear and I felt my cheeks go a little red from his words. My eyes moved over to Justin who was kneeled down and talking to a little boy...too cute!

After the meet and greet, we all walked outside. The cold air blew in my face which caused my body to shiver. Justin took a step closer to Mr and put his arm around my back, pulling me closer to him.
We soon made our way in front of one of his tour buses and I said my goodbyes to Fredo and Scooter. They went inside the bus which caused Justin and I to be alone. Justin decided to walk me over to the car, putting his arm around my back again.

YN- "Thank you for tonight, Justin! I had so much fun!"

JB- "Thank you! I wish you didn't have to go right now!"

His face became a little sad and he bit his lip. I slipped my arms around his neck and his hands locked around my lower back and I could feel his heartbeat. We both let go and stood in the cold.

YN- "I'll see you later, Justin! Hope you have a great time in San Francisco!"

JB- "You should come up with us! It'll be fun!"

YN- "soon, hopefully!"

JB- "Well, I hope so!"

We both smiled at each other and I could faintly see his Brown eyes looking into mine. He took another step closer to me and pushed some hair back from my face. His hand slid around my neck. Justin's face slowly moved toward mine. I closed my eyes and leaned in, too. I could feel his warm breath, and then, his lips. Our lips fitted perfectly together. His lips were so soft and gentle on mine and fireworks exploded in my stomach. I kissed him back with passion and all the feelings I have for him. We slowly broke apart staring into each other's eyes.

JB- "See you later, (YN)."

He gave me one last tight hug.

YN- "See you, Justin."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got into my car. Justin stood aside and watched me drive away before walking back to his tour bus. I drove back to my house, with the fireworks still going in my stomach, my lips still tingling, and with my feelings even stronger for him.

End of this chapter.
Happy New Years Eve & Happy New Year! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great story and u also have a happy new years eve/ new years!¡!¡!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE MORE MORE! I want the next chapter so baddddd, huwwwyyyyy(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys! I know that you have a lot of writers On this blog but I absolutely love this blog! im a 14 year old girl and I would also love to be apart of it! if you could maybe think about it some, that'd be AMAZING! if you think that I would be up to this, please contact me. my email is ana.mckenna7@live.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooore! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB I loved this chapter
    It was just too Cute and perfect
    Please write more and don't stop this story ♥
    Hope this year is filled with Happiness and Luck for you ♥
    Happy New Year
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg more please!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.