17 Jan 2013

Short Imagines

Im so sorry everything has been so hectic im working on chapter two if you guys want it. But here is some time fillers(: Hope you guys enjoy!c;

Imagine-
Justin - Close your eyes
You - Okay? *Closes eyes*
Justin - That's my life without you<3

Imagine -
You - Justin
Justin- Yes gorgeous?
You- May I say something?
Justin - You can tell me anything babe?
You - Your so perfect I'm just afraid one day someone will come and take the place of me you know your girlfriend and being the one you love
Justin - May I say something as well?
You- yeah
Justin- (YN), you are my one and only you are so perfect I cant even imagine my life without you. This smile is fake when I'm without you I love you and only you. I'm just afraid one day you will stop loving me like I love you. Or stop missing me like I miss you. When your gone every minute your gone is another tear sheaded.
As he said these words he leaned in closer and kissed you with a lot of passion sparks flying thru your body.

Imagine -
Justin- (YN), your so perfect, I love that smile..
You- May I confess something?
Justin- Yeah, you can tell me everything and anything..
You- It only exist when I'm with you.

Imagine -
*Justin coming up behind you*
Justin- Why are you reading these when we can make this stuff happen?

Imagine -
*You hear Justin singing in the shower so you walk in*
Justin- (YN)!! Would you care to join me?
You- Um, I don't know Justin what if someone catches us?
Justin- Sucks to suck.
*You both get in the shower and have sex together.*

Comment what you think about if I should post the next chapter and about these short imagines. Or you can always email me at ; live.without.regrett@gmail.com . Have fun(:

~Britney Lynn<3

5 comments:

  1. please add the next chapter to never felt this way chapter 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!!!!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would add you to the next chapter I would really love too but people like it better if I put "(YN)"

      Delete
  2. I agree babe Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Britney its better just saying (YN)
    and Plz post the next chapter for Never Felt this way before I really liked that story♥
    you are an amazing writer♥
    I loved your short imagines♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not writing that story but you can contact the writer on her email..

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.