6 Jan 2013

Justin & Selena Break Up?

Hey Guys! Just so you know, i heard all about the "break-up" and the "smoking weed". I honestly don't know if they are true, but even if they are, I'll still support Justin. I love him and I know he's more than that. If you haven't heard yet, supposedly, Justin and Selena got into a fight on there vacation in Mexico. I honestly think that it might be true this time, seeing it's happened times before. But the other story is that after coming back to the US, Justin had gone to a party and was caught smoking weed Friday night. Then he took a girl home, who wasn't Selena. As seen in this picture, Justin's with a blonde and a friend. But nobody can prove this! I don't believe it one bit. Justin wouldn't want an image like that! He has too many young fans. I hope you guys still support him like me(: <3 xx



::Tatyana<3::

5 comments:

  1. That's not him

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not Justin, it's some guy named Robin and the blond is Robins girlfriend.

    But no matter what, I will still support Justin through everything!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not Robin or Justin. Nobody knows I guess. but thanks for your support. xxxx

      Delete
  3. As a Belieber I think we all need to support him because when he's going through these tough times it's always his Beliebers he turns too.
    I think that Selena and Justin might have actually broke up when they went to Mexico.
    I don't think Justin was smoking weed he's not that stupid and yeah I agree with Tatyana he has young fans.
    I will always support Justin
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not Justin because the tattoo on his arm isnt there!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.