27 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 15


Hey guys! I absolutely positively love waking up and seeing all of these wonderful comments on each story! 20 comments last time?! Holy crap... Some are so hilarious and I can totally tell that you guys are anxious! It'll be more dirty later.. don't worry.. But anyways, the names in this are totally made up! I just randomly thought of some off the top of my head. But I hope you guys like this story, some are gonna be REALLY long and some are going to be short so sorry if that happens. Have fun reading(:





*YOUR P.O.V.*



JB: First of all, I skipped our wedding because you get to plan that.

I laughed. He was so damn cute!

JB: And I decided that I wanna grow old with you. If that happens, I want to have 3 kids with you, when we settle down, after our wedding. I want to have a girl so she can be daddy's little girl, and a boy, so that we can have our time together. Maybe another too! And we are going to raise them all in our house. We will live there as long as you want and if we ever move, I want the kids to be old enough to understand why. I don't want them to be disappointed. I want to have grandkids too, so we can babysit them and watch them grow up. I want to watch all of our kids and grandkids have a good life and grow-up without problems. I want them to have both of their parents in their life and to stay there, because I know we both didn't have that. I want to walk my daughter down the aisle at her wedding and comfort you when you start to cry. I want my future to be with you, I know it sounds crazy now, because we're so young, but I can see it.

I looked into his eyes. He was being serious, I think that this was the first time he had said that to anyone. I know he never really talked about having kids now because we were pretty young, but i'm glad he did. I just sat and stared at him.

JB: You think i'm weird don't you?

I giggled a little.

YN: Not at all Justin! I want to make that happen too. Growing old with you sounds amazing. I just never thought that you would open up to me about this. I know that you don't want to have kids young, so I haven't thought about it until now.

JB: I told you because I feel something between us. (YN), your mine, and I love you.
YN: I love you too Justin.

I leaned down and kissed him. There was so much passion in the room and it was amazing. I laid down next to him and we cuddled. He whispered in my ear.

JB: I'm glad you don't think i'm crazy.

I smiled and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I fell asleep, again, in his arms.
-------------
The next morning, I woke up to Justin getting ready already. He was just putting on his shirt and I sat up.

YN: You can leave that part off, i'm fine with that!

I smiled at him and giggled a bit.

JB: Oh really?

We laughed as he flashed his abs. I got out of bed and picked out an outfit for the day. I walked to the bathroom and started the shower. I got in and yelled to Justin.

YN: Does my human radio want to come sing for me?! He walked into the bathroom singing fall to me. He knew that I loved that song. I smiled and spent the erst of my shower listening to his beautiful voice. I got out when he left the bathroom. I put on my outfit. We were going shopping today so I wore something nice. I wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/day_spent_shopping/set?id=68155650. I came out of the bathroom and Justin was on his laptop on twitter.

YN: Baby, what are you doing?
JB: Just checking my twitter before we leave!
YN: Anything new on there?

He looked at me with a worried look.

JB: No, nothing.
YN: Haha, real funny, i'm not falling for that, there's always something new on twitter!

I walked over and sat next to him. I started reading the tweets that Justin was mentioned in. He tried to hide it, but I saw everything. They said stuff like "@justinbieber are you dating her or not?" and "@justinbieber Selena was right. you left her for another girl, can we trust you?" with pictures of me and Justin. It made me kind of mad that they thought that. I slouched down.

JB: Princess it's fine. Here.

He was composing a tweet that said @justinbieber: hey my beautiful beliebers! I'm doing a twitcam in 15 minutes. come and watch!

YN: Justin what are you doing?
JB: I'm clearing things up. I'm going to tell everybody about us, is that okay with you? I promise that nothing will happen to you because of Selena.

I looked at him. I trusted him so I just nodded and hugged him.

YN: Thank you so much Justin! I'm glad that you are helping, just promise me one thing?
JB: What?
YN: Promise that although we're dating and i'm your girlfriend, I will never come before your family or believers. Never ever. I don't care at all what you say.
JB: I promise.
YN: Good, thank you so much!

10 minutes later, he opened a twit cam and watch the number of people watching increase by thousands.

JB: Hey guys! I'm here to answer your questions and clear some things up! First of all, how are all of my lovely fans out there?

He got a bunch of replies.

JB: Alright, let's answer some questions! First one, where are you right now? Uh actually I'm in Rio, Brazil on vacation, thanks for asking Ericka Alvarado.

I laughed. He made the weirdest faces at the questions. He was hilarious!

JB: Uhh, next question, Who is the girl laughing in the background? BTW I LOVE YOU JUSTIN<3

He started to laugh, it was so cute.

JB: I love you too Paige Allis. And I'm actually with (YN). Most of you have probably heard about her. And also Paige, thanks for asking! I wanted to talk about this!

He passed for a minute and looked at me.

JB: Come sit down next to me.

I walked slowly over and mouthed the words "Are you sure" but he just nodded. I sat next to him and I was on camera. I glanced at the comments and a bunch of people greeted me.

YN: Hi guys! Awe, you guys are so generous.

I giggled a little.

JB: Do you guys want to ask her some questions?

They all said yes.

YN: Okay first question from Ciara Humber. What's it like to spend so much time with Justin?
YN: Well uhh, It's actually really great. He makes you feel special, and he is really flirty, no matter who you are!

I laughed and Justin blushed a little.

JB: Maybe a little!
YN: Lies, anyways, next question! Mia Basler says, Are the rumors true? Are you and Justin a couple? BTW your real gorg!

I paused for a second and turned to Justin. He gave me the "go on and tell them" look.

YN: First, thank you so much Mia! Your beautiful too! And well seeing that we are all being honest here, i met as well be honest with you guys too. My answer to your question is yes. We are a couple but...

I got quiet. I didn't know what else to say.

YN: Also, I made a deal with Justin so that he will never, i mean never, put me in front of you guys. You will always come first no matter what happens. I am a belieber and I know how it feels, when Justin's your whole world. I totally understand if you guys don't like me and stuff. But I also wanted to say that I'm NOT using him for money, I actually love him, like you guys.

The comments started flowing in. Things like "YOUR SO LUCKY", "You are so beautiful, and we all love you!", and "Your so pretty! I wish I was you!" were being said.

YN: You guys are so nice! You are all way more beautiful than me! I love you guys!
JB: And that's my girlfriend guys, I hope you guys like her, because I sure do.

We laughed. I was so happy that we didn't have to hide anymore! Justin kept answering peoples questions and occasionally they were for me. We got off about an hour later. It was noon and we left for shopping. We went all around town, sight seeing and buying new clothes. I wouldn't let Justin buy me anything because he had already done so much for me! The day went by fast and we came back to the hotel and hung out with the kids while our parents went out for drinks. Soon enough, the week went by fast and I had to head home. We got back and Justin left to go back to work. We saw each other as much as possible that summer. And eventually I was a senior, having to go back to school in less than a week. This school year was going to be different, I could just feel it.....








So how was it? Leave some comments and follow me and twitter @alwaysamckenna so that I can follow you back and tweet you guys! I love to here from you guys on here but also through e-mail and twitter!<3




::TATYANA<3::

20 comments:

  1. Aww it's so cute and perfect! More <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was just asdfghjkl. <3.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so amazing keep going!!!!!! DONT END THIS STORY(: !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB I can't believe the story ended :'( sad face but u will make another story :) happy face ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Yeah agree with you armani reese, dont end it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the story ended?! btw i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!please don't end it
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. it didn't end did it? i dont think so right?
    please More!! i read every night it makes my day i cant wait till i read at the end o the day. :)
    i LOVE it!! <3 :D <3 more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely amazing ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this story! Next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on! post the new one noooooow! i need it! Ahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you posting the next chapter?
    This story is way to good
    I want to know what happens at school ♥
    I love this story and im so happy
    (YN) and Justin told everyone they are dating♥
    Post Soon♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jeez........... you are a good writer! I love your stories! <3

    Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Moree! its so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post the new chapter noooooooooooooooooooooooow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm addicted to this story! Please more like, right now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm addicted ♡ More, more, more please, , it's really Good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhhhhhh I have only one thing to say:OMB

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.