24 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 12


Hey guys! I'll post every night! But I know that some of you are in different time zones so I usually post when you're asleep. Sorry for that! But I may not be able to post the next few nights because I have a huge English project. But i can try! 14 COMMENTS LAST TIME!? That's absolutely amazing!!! I was so surprised when I saw that! Keep it comin'!




*YOUR P.O.V.*



We got inside a few minutes later and walked back to our room. I couldn't stop smiling! This was so amazing. I was finally dating the guy of my dreams. He was the most amazing boyfriend ever! And we just started dating. As we walked in our room we both headed to the bathroom because of our wet clothes.

YN: Justin, we can't tell anyone.
JB: I know, it's going to be hard, but as long as i've got my beautiful lady, it'll all be okay.

He winked at me and I blushed. He was so cute!

JB: You can take a shower first.

He didn't leave, he just stood there and I was confused.

YN: Are you going to leave?
JB: Well I don't want to get our floor all wet!

He laughed a little.

JB: I'll close my eyes, as long as you trust me.

For some reason, I felt like I could trust him not to look. Most girls wouldn't, but there was something about him.

YN: Okay fine, turn around and close your eyes.

He turned away and covered his eyes with his hands.

YN: Do you have any music to listen to? I usually have it when I take showers.
JB: No but I can sing to you?
YN: Even better. Okay I'm in the shower, you can uncover your eyes now.

He uncovered his eyes and sat on the toilet. I started the water and immediately felt the hot water running down my body. It was a lot better than the cold rain outside.

JB: Do you have a song that you want?
YN: Actually, can you sing me U Got It Bad by Usher. I know it's not yours, but your voice sounds great when you sing it a cappella.

JB: Anything for you baby.

He started singing and It was amazing. His voice was so soothing it made me melt. I stood there while washing my hair, thinking about how he had called me baby. Oh how I loved that. I listened to him sing and I wanted to cry. Tears of joy of course, I just was so happy.

JB: *singing* Said i'm fortunate to have you girl, and I want you to know, that I really adore you..

I loved his voice. I stopped the water and told him that he could stop.

YN: Justin that was amazing.
JB: Thanks, should I close my eyes? 
YN: Yes please.

He closed his eyes and I got out of the shower and saw him. He had his eyes closed and his hands over them. He was so loyal. I grabbed a towel and kissed his cheek. I walked out of the bathroom and went to get some PJ's. I heard the shower start and Justin get in. I put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/pajama_party/set?id=68545373. I loved wearing hoodies and shorts to bed. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. I had 10 texts! They were all from Em. She was so glad that I was spending more time with Justin. I was so glad that she supported it. I texted her back and we texted about nothing really for a while. I didn't tell her that we were dating. It was confidential. The water in the bathroom stopped and I heard Justin come out a few minutes later.

JB: Hey beautiful

He smiled at me. He only had a towel around his waist. His body was so nice, OMB.

YN: Hey Bieber, nice body.

He just laughed and grabbed his PJ's and went to change. He was so funny. After he changed he came and laid on the bed next to me.

JB: So princess, it's only 4. What are we going to do for the rest of the night?
YN: We could order room service for dinner and lay and watch movies?
JB: Alright, will there be kisses? And cuddling?
YN: Yes Justin, now pick out some movies.
JB: Yes!

He turned on the TV and looked through the movie list. THere were so many, I just made him pick.

JB: Let's watch a funny one, then a scary one later tonight.
YN: Scary? ME? I can't do that kind of stuff.
JB: I'll hold you don't worry.

He smiled at me and I agreed.

YN: As long as it's not about hotels kay?
JB: Fine!

He laughed and went through the movie list again.

JB: Alright let's watch 21 Jump Street.
YN: Is it weird that i haven't even seen it yet? I think I saw the first 10 minutes...
JB: Are you kidding me? This movies amazing!
YN: Let's watch it then!

He played the movie and we got about half way through when our moms walked in with the kids. They came running and jumped onto the bed. It got awkward because we were under the blankets cuddling.

YN: Hi guys!
PM: Did you guys even get out of bed yet today?
JB: Actually we did, we went to the beach!
YM: In this weather?! You guys will get sick!
YN: Mom were fine!

I laughed a little and so did Justin.

JazB: We went shopping today! It was raining all day so we couldn't go to the zoo!
JaxB&YS: Yeah!
YN: Maybe tomorrow we can all head to the zoo!
PM: That sounds like a plan, now we will leave you two to your "movie"
JB: Mom, we're just watching a movie.

Our moms laughed. Well I guess I would've suspected something too. The kids jumped off of the bed and ran out of the room and down the hall to theirs. Me and Justin went back to cuddling.

JB: Before we start the movie, let's order food.

He grabbed the phone and ordered room service. It wasn't long before it got there. We ate and continued our movie. It ended at around 7:00pm and we wanted to watch the movie when it was really late. We decided to think of something to do. Justin came up with the craziest idea I ever heard off.

JB: Let's play ding-dong ditch! We can just knock on the doors and run!
YN: Justin! That's crazy! Let's do it!

We both laughed and walked out into the hall. We went to the very end of the hall, knocked and then ran. We hid around the corner, and watched a girl, about my age, walk out.

GIRL: Hello is anybody there?

We waited a few seconds and Justin decided to walk out to her because he felt bad. Of course Justin felt bad, he was so generous and sweet!

JB: Hi i'm Justin, nice to meet you!
GIRL: J-J-Just-Justin B-
JB: Bieber. And you must be a fan?
GIRL: Oh you don't even know! Can I get a picture?
JB: Sure.

She ran into her room to grab her phone. I came from around the corner and stood next to Justin. She came running back out.

GIRL: You must be Justin's friend that I hear about!
YN: Yeah I am!
GIRL: Can we all get a picture?
YN: You want me in a picture?
GIRL: OF course.

We all took a few pictures and she gave Justin her twitter name and asked for mine. I can't believe she wanted mine. It was so weird how she, and most likely other believers, knew about me. We left and decided to go back to our room and start the movie.

YN: Wow, I can't believe she knew about me!
JB: Of course. All of my believers know you, silly!

We both laughed and laid back on the bed. I decided to check my twitter. I had about 2,000 new followers! Wow, they did know about me. Every time I refreshed the page, there were even more. I checked my mentions and saw things like "your so lucky", and "Why can't I be Justin's friend like you, I'd kill for that!". I also saw that she posted the pics online. I favorited them, followed her, and logged off. I cuddled in Justin's arms and he turned on the movie.

JB: I hope you like the movie The Possession. It's old but it's kind of scary.
YN: Kind of? I haven't seen that either but it sounds scary!
JB: We need to have more movie nights!

He laughed and started the movie. I grabbed his hand and he held mine tight. The movie was really scary, and I couldn't let go of Justin. I felt shivers up my spine and squeezed his hand.

JB: Are you okay?
YN: Just a little scared!
JB: Here.

He tried to pull me closer. I was already so close. I loved being wrapped in his arms. He was so warm. The movie ended and I laid my head down on his chest and closed my eyes. He turned off all of the lights so it was pitch black. I could feel his eyes on me.

YN: Don't let go of me.
JB: I'll never let you go baby.

I slowly fell asleep in his arms. He never let go of me and I felt safe, even though it was dark. I could tell that I was protected...









So how'd you guys like it? You and Justin are finally dating, isn't it amazing!? Well there's more to come, you just gotta keep reading. Thanks again, bye-bye!





::TATYANA<3::

12 comments:

  1. OMB this is so freakin awsome :) <3 ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much! More please <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE!!!!! thank you so much for posting this!!!! it just made my whole day(:
    please post more everyday!!!!! this is so AMAZING <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your stories!! i check everyday, usually almost like 8 times, I love yoy as a writer! ceep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I check this page everytime! I know your busy doing homeworks or projects but you're a really good writer :) keep posting sooon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gr8 story, make many chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best story ever
    You are such a great writer
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. More!:)
    please please post again soon the story makes my day! <3 them :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You dont realize how talented you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.