18 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 9


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I'm going to be very busy this weekend so I might not post until sunday! I am going to a friends tomorrow and i'll be at a benefit on saturday! I hope you guys understand! You guys are the most amazing beliebers and readers ever! Love you and keep reading!(: <3 This one's kind of short, sorry!





*YOUR P.O.V.*



The next morning I woke up later than usual. Around noon I think. My mom had the daycare at our house today. But I had to work at Jimmy's today, so luckily I didn't have to put up with them today. I mean, I loved kids, but I had enough to deal with, with Gabbi. I sat up in bed. I didn't feel like doing anything today but I had to. I got up and changed into my work outfit. I slowly pushed myself down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was.

YM: Good Morning!

I waved back with a little smile. She pretty much had to yell over all of the kids screaming throughout the house. They practically destroyed it! They just couldn't be tamed. The only other person to help was our neighbor, which was one of my moms distant friends. She was trying to get all of them together to eat lunch. I still had about 15 minutes before I had to leave so I sat at the counter and made myself a sandwich.

YM: So honey, have you talked to Justin at all today?
YN: Shit! I forgot my phone!
YM: DON'T SWEAR!
YN: Sorry mom!

I yelled as I ran up the stairs to check my messages. I got to my room and grabbed my phone. I had 2 messages. They were both from Justin.

JB: Hey beautiful<3 my flight is just leaving and I wanted to say bye again. I'll miss you</3
JB: I just landed!(: In LA already. Call me soon, I wanna hear your melodic voice(:

I smiled. He was so sweet. I decided that I would call him immediately after work.


-AFTER WORK-

I was driving home and listening to the radio. Then Boyfriend cam on and of course, like any other Belieber would, I blasted it. It was fun to listen to the song knowing that this could be about me now! I laughed and smiled uncontrollably. I pulled into our driveway and turned off the car. I just sat there for a few taking in all the greatness. I was a little weird. I got out of the car and walked inside. My mom was sitting in her office working on some papers. My sister was watching TV. I went to my room to change into comfy PJ's. I would stay in them all day if I could. I went down stairs and got a snack before sitting on the couch with my sister.

YS: Did you see what's on TV!?
YN: No what's on TV?
YS: Believe 3D! Will you watch it with me?
YN: Sure! I have to call Justin though and i'll go make some popcorn for us kay sweetie?
YS: Okay!

She had a smile on her face. She really liked Justin and everything about him. My whole family did pretty much. She was so cute, but a brat at the same time. I decided to just spend time with my family tonight for a change. A MAJOR change. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I dialed Justin's number and he picked up after it rang a few times.

-ON THE PHONE-

JB: (YN)! I'm so glad you called! I have some news to tell you!
YN: Well hello to you too!

He laughed and I joined in.

JB: No but seriously. I made plans for us next week. Promise you'll go?
YN: Go where Justin?
JB: Go to Rio, Brazil with me? I really want to spend more time with you. And Gabbi and your mom are welcome to come. My mom, Jazzy, and Jaxon will be there.
YN: Justin, I, I don't know what to say. This sounds so amazing. I can't believe that you would do this.
JB: Be unique and different, say yes.
YN: Yes!
JB: You don't even know how happy I am right now! I'm so excited to see you!
YN: Same! Can you Skype later tonight?
JB: UH, yeah i think so, what are you doing now?
YN: Believe it or not, but i'm about to watch Believe 3D with my sister.
JB: I hear that it's a pretty good movie.

We both laughed. We talked a little longer before I had to go because Gabbi was bugging me. We said our goodbyes and I went to watch the movie.

-AFTER THE MOVIE-

After the movie I immediately texted Justin and told him to go on. He went on and called me right away. We skyped for almost 2 hours! I just couldn't hang up on his beautiful face. But he had to go to bed, because he had a concert and some other work the next day. It was only Monday and I had to wait a whole week before I could feel his arms wrapped around my body. We skyped every night of the week. We talked about our days and what we were doing the next. He even helped me pack on camera. I think I was really falling for him. It was incredible how one person could change your life so much with in so little time. Eventually Sunday night came and I couldn't wait any longer before I saw him...






So how much do you love this story so far?! I know that I like it! I don't really think i'm good at this but you guys might. Comment and I'll post some more tomorrow!(: Maybe! 



::TATYANA<3::

6 comments:

  1. I love this story it great. Your a great writer !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TILL U COME OUT WITH THE NEW CHAPTER!!!! U ARE AN AMAZING WRITER THANK U FOR BEING ALIVE!! XX LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB this story is getting better and better!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! I can't wait for the new chapter! I just love your imagines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a great writer and Your story are so good.
    I just Love it
    I really want this to be a long story
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this story but I feel like something bad might happen when they are in Brazil
    Anyways the story is awesome
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.