29 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 16


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I've been listening to Believe Acoustic NON-STOP, how about you? Sorry about not posting yesterday, but i've decided to cut back on posting. I'll be posting every other day now, if that's fine with you. I might switch back, but right now I just have a lot on my mind, thanks for understanding(: xx




*YOUR P.O.V.*



I woke up from my sleep, feeling refreshed and happy. It was the friday before school was starting. I didn't want to go back AT ALL. Going back to school meant that I had to actually try to look nice(not that I didn't before). I guess I didn't seeing it was my last year, and I had a boyfriend. But still, I guarantee, people are going to criticize me. Justin and I had been dating for around 3 months. It was amazing! I celebrated my birthday with him, it was just a small house party, because I did not want him to go out of his way to do anything. It was amazing. Justin had bought me a promise ring that looked like this:

It was so gorgeous! I only took it off when I took showers. It had "(YN)&Justin" engraved inside of it. I practically cried every time I studied the ring. I missed him so much! We hadn't seen each other in about 3 weeks and I wouldn't be able to see him at all because of school. I guess I could spend Christmas with him, but that was it until next year. Our relationship was strong enough to withstand it though. We hadn't been in any huge fights while we aren't together and we Skype and talk as much as possible. School starts in 3 days and I'm scared out of my mind. What will everyone say? I'd seen a lot of people at my party but still. I wasn't very excited. Today, me and Emily were going shopping for a few more outfits for school. She had slept over the night before, but she was still sleeping. I got up, took a nice warm shower, and put on this: http://www.polyvore.com/beige_day/set?id=68176529. Simple, so just in case I had to change. Lately, I had a lot of beliebers ask for autographs and pictures and follows. It was so hard to deny them, but when there were a lot, I had to. It was overwhelming. I woke up Em, and made her get dressed. It was 9:00am. We always went shopping extremely early. She got dressed, we ate, and then we left for the mall. In the car, I drove, Emily blasted One Direction songs. She was so obsessed with them! It made me laugh.

YN: Em, one day, you'll meet them, and probably embarrass yourself!

I had to yell over the music. Then she turned it down.

EL: I won't embarrass myself! I can keep calm. Well maybe..

We both laughed and she turned it back up to sing along. We arrived at the mall and found a spot next to the entrance, luckily. We walked up to the mall and took an elevator to the second floor. We immediately went to Forever 21. That was our favorite store pretty much.

EL: OH! (YN)! Look at this!

It was a really cute, dressy shirt!

YN: You should definitely buy it!

She bought it too. I found it funny, because I was being a little sarcastic. Just then, I got a text. I pulled out my phone and it was from Justin.

JB: Hey baby<3 I miss you much! xx Can i come visit you tonight? I'm only about an hour away.

I fangirled. Right in the middle of the store. It was embarrassing for Em, but I was so freaking excited!

YN: EM! JUSTIN IS COMING OVER TONIGHT!
EL: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

I nodded and hugged her. I was so excited that I forgot to reply. I took out my phone again and replied to him.

YN: Justin that'd be amazing! PLEASE HURRY(: I miss you too. I have some things to tell you xx call me later<3

I slipped my phone back into my purse and looked up at the lady at the counter. She looked at me like I was dumb. I didn't even care. Everybody had there eyes on me and Em when I yelled. Em payed for her shirt and when we turned around, a girl was right there.

YN: Sorry!
GIRL: Oh, uh, it's fine.

I tried to walk around her but she stopped me.

GIRL: I actually was wondering if I could get an autograph?
YN: Oh yeah sure sweetie!

She was about 14 it looked like. She was cute, and we took pictures together and talked about Justin, of course.

GIRL: So Justin's coming to town I here?
YN: Umm.. I'm not sure, but he's not doing any concerts or anything, sorry honey.
GIRL: It's, uh fine. I just wanted to see him.

She turned around and walked away. I felt so bad! She was so nice!

YN: Hey! You can hang out with us if you want!
EL: *whispering* What the hell are you doing!?
YN: Shh.
GIRL: Really!?
YN: Yeah sure! It'll be more fun than meeting Justin.

I started to regret having her come with us after about ten minutes. She became really annoying and creepy as hell. She kept talking about me and asking me if things were true. I just wanted to tell her to shut up! I found out her name was Allana Blanche. She made me follow her on twitter and everything. OMG. I couldn't stand her! I pulled out my phone.

YN: Oh look, Justin texted me. He said that we should probably head home, looks like we have to leave, bye!

I pulled Emily's arm towards the doors.

EL: OMFG. She was so annoying.

I nodded. We started walking faster when I looked back and she was walking towards us. 

YN: Em, she's following us, what do we do?
EL: Well, we can't run, that'll be rude.
YN: Play it cool, don't turn around.

I was scared that she was going to follow us back to my house. Where were her parents anyways? And then we heard her annoying voice again.

GIRL: Wait!

We stopped and turned around.

YN: Yes?
GIRL: Would it be possible for you guys to drive me home? I don't have a ride yet and I have nothing to do here.

I was thinking "SAY NO, SAY NO, SAY NO" and then Emily said something.

EL: Sure honey.

Great. The car ride was going to be a blast! It was around 5 when we left. Justin should be at my house by now. What a coincidence that I actually got a text from him when I thought that.

JB: I'm on my way to your house princess!<3 where are you?
YN: We were at the mall! But now.. we have to drop off a girl at her house -_-. Not very happy.
JB: What?! Why are you doing that? lol
YN: Not funny Bieber, she's super annoying and all she wants is you, she's a huge belieber!
JB: Jealous much? haha bring her to meet me! it'll be fun.(;
YN: Um, how about no. I don't want her to know where I live!? Are you crazy?
JB: Perfectly sane babe. Just bring her over, I promise it'll be fine, bye hon<3

AB: Who are you texting?
YN: Justin.

She sat back in her seat and I slipped my phone in my purse and whispered to Emily. I told her to just go back to our house. She gave me a worried look and I just said to do it.

AB: What did you say to him?
YN: Oh nothing, what's your address? I'll put it into my phone GPS.

She told me her address and I "put it in my GPS". This night was not going as planned at all.

YN: Were almost here guys!
AB: Thank you so much for today, it means a lot to me!
YN: Oh honey, you don't even know the half of it.

I rolled my eyes and we pulled into my drive way. I asked her to get out and wait.


AB: Where are we?
YN: Just wait here with Em, I have to grab something.

I walked inside and Justin and Alfredo were sitting on my couch. They could tell that I was pissed.

JB: (YN)! Princess what's wrong.

He got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and grabbed his hand.

YN: Let's go outside, that girl's out there.

We walked outside hand in hand and the girl almost fainted. She screamed and yelled and just freaked out. It was actually kind of cute. After awhile, we got back in the car to drive her home. Justin went and sat next to her in the back seat. She kept saying how she couldn't believe Justin Bieber was dropping her off at home. We dropped her off at her house and came back to mine. Me and Justin spent some time together, finally we were not with any little kids. I wanted to be with Just Justin. But me, him, Fredo, and Em, all decided to go out to eat together....








Did you like this chapter? I personally felt like I did a horrible job on this... But anyways, leave some comments and let me know what you think! The next chapter will be up within a few days, thanks for waiting!(:




::TATYANA<3::

17 comments:

  1. I love this, like usually <3 Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I legit love ur stories :* keep up the good work ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO FREAKIN AMAZYN!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great writing.xx LOVE U LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this story just like the others,and i understand if u cant post everyday but please post as often as u can or could u maybe make the chapters.longer if u cant post everyday,
    i Love it :) ur an awsome writer :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, keep going ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED IT!!! keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove it!!! please post as soon as possible!! and now... I don't mind it being a bit more dirty between them! haha lol! btw your writing is awesome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really awesome that you will try to post everyday!! but still I understand if you have other stuff to do:) I really loooove your story!!! you are such a good writer!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is really good! I go on here everyday to check if you has posted anything. I hope you will post everyday, but it is ofc okey if you'l not post everyday!I'm just happy that you post at all! you are a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing, you are a really talented writer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post it now girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLEASE update.It's such an amazing Storie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.L.E.A.S.E post the new one soon! I'm like dieing(?) here!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.