4 Jan 2013

New Admin(:

Hello guys! My name is Tatyana! I am a new admin on this blog. I know i'm just beginning, but do you guys want a long story? When i was reading Astrid's long imagines, i just loved them! So i'm working on one right now! i can have the first chapter out soon if you'd like. (: I would really like to hear from you guys about your preferences, and how you'd like the story to go! So anybody can e-mail me at ana.mckenna7@live.com you can also contact me on twitter at @alwaysamckenna
I'd love to here from you guys!

-Tatyana<3

5 comments:

  1. Heyia sweetie can I email for some advice please babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you may girlie! i can try my best to give you grat advice!(: xx
      -Tatyana<3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayeeee Tatyana M. So now ur an admin cool!¡!¡!
    ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog babe
    I hope that you enjoy your experience on this blog
    I read your first too chapters and they are really amazing
    Girlfriend I think you should be a professional writer
    It gets stressful after a while when you start writing stories but I wish you the best
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.