3 Jan 2013

Birthday

Hi!
I'm sad Astrid is gone, we're all going to miss her! <3

And we also have a new writer so please make her feel welcome! :)

This is just a one-story post thing (I'm still writing my other story). This is what I dream of what would happen on my birthday if I dated Justin lol. Here ya go!

My eyes fluttered open after my beautiful dream had ended. I stretched my arms and untangled my legs from the soft white sheets. I was just about to say "good morning" to my boyfriend, but when I looked to the right of the bed, he wasn't there. I stared at the empty space next to me before checking the time. Realizing that I slept in, I quickly used the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I checked my tired self only to see my hair messed up, my eyes drowsy, and my face makeup-less. After using the bathroom, I crawled back into bed and grabbed my phone. My eyebrows raised as I looked at the date on the screen: January 3rd. I can't believe I forgot my own birthday was today!
I checked my Twitter to find thousands of birthday tweets and even a Trending Topic wishing me a happy birthday. I'm definitely not famous, but I'm in the media a lot due to my boyfriend, Justin. After replying to as many people as I could, I heard the door open and saw Justin carrying in a tray of food with a smile.

"Happy birthday, to youuu! Happy birthday to youuu! Happy birthday dear, (YN)! Happy birthday to youuu!" His voice was soft and angelic which was a sweet harmony in my ears. He set down the tray of breakfast in front of me.

"Make a wish, babe." He said, pointing to the cupcake with a lit candle on it. After making my wish, I blew out the candle and Justin leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Thank you so much!" I said blushing. We shared the breakfast and snuggled in bed together. I layed in his arms with my head on his shoulder, our legs intertwined.

"I can't believe my princess is growing up so fast," he whispered while playing with my hair.
"I have a big surprise for tonight, (YN)." He looked down on me and bit his lip.

"Really what is it?" I asked eagerly.

"Can't tell you! It'll ruin the surprise!" He teased.

"Aww darn, haha! Well, I think I'm supposed to go to lunch with my parents later. Are you coming?" I asked.

"I wish I could but I can't. Im...uh...busy. But we're definitely going out for dinner later." He replied.
I nodded and he gently kissed my forehead as we continued to watch tv.

...

"Justin, I'm home!" I closed the front door behind me and put my stuff down. I had just came back from lunch and a shopping trip with my parents. It was almost 6 pm now.

"Hey, babe!" Justin walked in the room looking even more nice than usual.

"Hi!" I gave him a kiss and looked up and down on his body.

"*whistles* you're looking fancy! Why are you dressed like this?"

"I can't explain. I need you to dress fancy, but comfortable." He said to me.

"Umm...okay..." I gave him a weird look and laughed before heading up the stairs. After taking a quick shower, I did my makeup and hair and changed into a nice dress with heels. I grabbed a coat, purse, and my phone and went downstairs. Justin looked at me with a smile before biting his lip. He couldn't take his eyes off of me! Justin linked my arm with his and we walked to his car.
"Put this on," he said after we put on our seatbelts. He handed me a black blindfold.

"Really? Do I have to?" I whined.

"Yes! It'll be worth it, I promise!" He assured me. Trusting him, I tied the blindfold around me eyes, not being able to see a thing! Justin started to drive and we both had our normal, comfortable conversation. It seemed like forever until I could take the blindfold off!

"We're here!" Justin exclaimed.
His door closed and mine quickly opened. I took off my seatbelt and he held my hand, helping me out of the car. I felt my heels land on a sidewalk and we slowly walked into a building. After a couple of more steps, it sounded like Justin had opened another door.

"Alright, I'm going to take off your blindfold in three," he said as we stood still, "One...two...THREE!" He undid my blindfold and I opened my eyes to see a hotel ballroom full of people!

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (YN)!!" everybody in the room screamed. I couldn't help but smile and break down into tears. Everyone Justin and I knew was there.

"Did you do this?" I asked, looking up at Justin.

"Of course," he said wiping off my tears from my cheeks, "I wanted to do something special for my special girl!" He kissed me and hugged me tight. After letting go, we greeted everybody in the room. Everybody from Carly Rae, Psy, Drake, 1D, Taylor Swift, Scooter, Fredo, Ellen, and even Kim Kardashian plus many more were there! The night was full of laughter, food, fun, dancing, and performances. The last performance was from Justin, he sang a few songs while everyone swayed back and forth together.

"Alright," Justin said after finishing his song, "Could I have the birthday girl come up here, please?"
Everyone cheered as I walked up on the mini stage and stood next to my boyfriend.
"(YN), there's something I've always wanted to do since day one. I love you so much. Words can't describe how much I feel about you. You're the sweetest and most beautiful girl I know. And, (YN)..." He paused and lowered himself on one knee, pulling out a little box and opening it, revealing a ring. "...I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Promise we'll be together forever? I know we're young but we can still wait for the important day. If we're away for five minutes, I go nuts and I miss you a lot. I can't picture life without you at all. (Your full name), will you marry me?"

My mouth was open and tears filled my eyes again. "Yes," I whispered only to a point where Justin could hear. He gave the biggest smile he ever gave and took the ring out of its home. He slid it on my right hand, replacing the promise ring he gavae me a while back. He stood up, put the microphone and box down, and gave me a tight hug and spun me around.
Everybody cheered and clapped. Justin put me down and wiped the tears from my face.
"I promise" I whispered in hos ear before connecting our lips. I felt passion and happiness in his as he smiled into the kiss. And at that moment, we both knew this was the best thing in our lives and we both knew this was just the beginning.

The End.

8 comments:

  1. Marcy! Oh goodness! Your writing has improved so much, this story is amazing xx i feel kinda proud of you, you go girl! This is wonderful xx
    --Astrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you soo much!! <3 it means a lot! -Marcy

      Delete
  2. I agree with Astrid you are an wonderful writter and I love your work huni bee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ever going to finish Begin again, I have been eager to read it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a new chapter should be up later today :) -marcy

      Delete
  4. You have improved and I totally agree with Astrid
    You are beautiful and a remarkable writter
    If I can't go to sleep all I do is grab my phone and come on this site and just read your stories and that's what I am doing right now. It's 12:06 am and I am on my phone readingyour amazing stories
    Love yea
    Xoxoxoxoxo
    P.S when are you finishing Begin Agian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! A new chapter should be up later today :)

      Delete
  5. Omg more pleease...you should really continue this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.