16 Jan 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 8


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! Remember to leave what you think! And I love when I hear from you guys! You are amazing readers and I love you all. Remember to read the other admins stories too! There really good! You can always contact me at ana.mckenna7@live.com or @alwaysamckenna on twitter. This chpter is kind of long!




*YOUR P.O.V.*






It was 5 now and we had just finished dinner. I still couldn't get his words out of my head. I just tried to stop thinking about it. It was so hard though. I fell for him in just a day and I don't even know how. I was sitting on the couch when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I felt butterflies. I just wanted to tell my stomach "NO DON"T DO THAT ANYMORE". I checked it.

JB: Hey pretty thing(: Is it alright if we come over a little early? I just can't wait.
YN: Sure! How long until you'll be here?(:

I still used smiley's cause otherwise he would think something was wrong.

JB: Well we are in your town just shopping around so is it fine if we come now?(:
YN: Sounds like a plan(: Is it alright if you guys hang out downstairs while I get ready? I won't be long xxx
JB: Thats fine. I'd love to get to know your family more anyways!(: See you soon<3
YN: Bye Bieber<3

I started to get ready. I usually took awhile. I went down stairs to tell my mom and Gabbi to get ready because they were on their way. Gabbi came back upstairs because she wanted to watch me get ready.

YS: Can you make me pretty?
YN: You don't need anything to make you pretty! You're beautiful as it is!

She blushed. I started to get dressed as she sat on my bed and played with anything she could find. I put on this out fit because I thought that it would look cute: http://www.polyvore.com/love/set?id=68080372#stream_box 
I wanted to at least impress his mom. She seemed so nice. I really wanted to be friends with her. I was Just putting on my make-up and finishing my hair when the door-bell rang.

YM: I'll get it!!

She yelled so loud. She was excited which was kind of funny. She was going to embarrass me. I could just feel it!

YS: Are they here?
YN: Yeah honey, why don't you go downstairs and greet Jazmyn?
YS: No i'll wait for you.

I smiled at her. Gabriella was very shy when it came to meeting new people. She always hid behind me or my mom. She was a funny little girl. I finished up everything and sprayed some Girlfriend on myself. I wondered if Justin would notice, and I just smiled.

YN: Alright are you ready?

She was sitting on my bed playing with my iPad.

YS: Yeah!

She jumped up and immediately grabbed my hand. It was cute how she was so nervous. We started walking down the stairs. Justin and them were sitting in the living room chatting. My mom was a chatterbox and I could tell that Justin's was too. Everybody turned to look at us. I felt awkward, like something was wrong with me.

YN: Hi guys!
JB: Hello!

He said that in a funny voice and winked at me. His mom slapped him and I just laughed.

PM: Hi i'm pattie, this is Jazmyn. You must be (YN)

She walked over to hug me. I bent down and said hi to Jazzy but she just shied away behind her mom.

PM: Sorry about her she's shy!
YN: So is she

I looked at Gabbi who was just staring.

YN: Gabbi don't stare that's rude. Now say hi to Justin, Pattie, and Jazzy.
YS: Hi..

She said it really quietly and ran to hide behind my mom. Jazzy was such a cute little girl!

JB: Hi Gabbi, I'm Justin.

He held out his hand and my mom pushed her to greet him. Finally after all of the awkward greetings were over we headed out.

JB: Hey you!
YN: Hey!

We hugged and I finally felt his strong arms around me. Hopefully this wouldn't be one of the last. We were the last ones out of the door. We all got in an SUV and Justin drove us there.

YN: So mom, I see that you and Pattie have gotten along well.
YM: Yeah we have! We kind of clicked right away.
PM: Yeah, your mom's a great lady.

She smiled at my mom and they kept talking about everything they could think of. I looked at our sisters. They were actually talking and getting along. This night was going great already.


We arrived at the bowling alley and luckily it wasn't packed at all. It was a sunday though so it made sense. We got out of the car and while we were walking up to the doors, Justin swung his arm around my waist.

YN: *whispering* What are you doing!?
JB: I'm sorry does it bother you?
YN: not at all, I just thought that.. never mind.
JB: No tell me. If you're uncomfortable I won't do it.
YN: It's fine!

I blushed and I was so confused. Did he like me or did he mean what he said on the radio? I had to confess to him before he left that I felt something between us. I just had too. We got to the desk and ordered six paris of shoes. We got to our lanes and I got nervous.

YN: Just to let ya'll know, i'm horrible at bowling. I only agreed to go to spend time with you guys.

Everybody laughed and I was being totally serious. It was kind of funny but my ball always went into the gutters. It was embarrassing, especially in front of Justin.

JB: I'll help you

He winked at me. I blushed and just nodded. We got our lanes all set up and started. My first throw the ball went immediately into the gutters. I felt my face go red. Everybody laughed and I just kind of stood there signaling Justin for help. He came up to me and put his arms around me and helped me. I was so distracted by him that I barely paid any attention to what he said. We threw the ball down the alley together and I got a strike! We all celebrated and I was proud.
JB: I told you I could help you! Don't you remember my baby video?

YN: Oh my Justin! I guess you've still got it!

We laughed and the others didn't even pay attention. They were a few lanes down and they were actually focused. Besides all of the talking. Justin totally beat me and I pretended to be mad.

JB: You know that you look cute when you're mad.

I smiled. My smile suddenly turned into a confused face quickly though.

YN: Justin, can I talk to you?
JB: Yeah, let's step outside.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I was doing it. RIght now. I was going to tell him everything. Ask him everything. I just had to know!

YN: Justin, I have so many things to say to you.
JB: Tell me everything. We have time, they have 2 games left.
YN: Well, first of all, I was worried earlier because I was listening to your radio interview and you said somethings that made me think. I mean, Are we still going to be friends after you leave?

He immediately answered. Didn't hesitate at all, he didn't even think!

JB: Yes! Of course! Why wouldn't we?
YN: I just feel like i'm another one of your Beliebers that you make feel special for a day than leave.
JB: You're definitely not. There's something different about you. I can't explain it. Can I tell you something now? You're going to think I'm really weird because it's way too soon.
YN: Yeah?
JB: First, do you believed in love at first sight?
YN: I guess it depends.
JB: Well ever since I saw you yesterday at the mall... Lying on the ground... I-I fell like...

He stopped talking. Was he going to say it?! Does he like me?! I felt tingly inside. He actually felt the same way.

JB: I feel like I like you, as in more than a friend. I know it's weird but when I saw you, I had this feeling that I had to make you mine. I don't want you to think that i'm asking you out, because before that'll ever happen, I want to get to know you. Really well. Even if you don't feel this way I'm not going to stop trying.
YN: Justin I-I.. I like you too. I thought that I was just a friend. Like you said on the radio, so I tried to keep my feelings hidden. I want to get to know you better too.
JB: Are you serious?! You actually like me?

I laughed at him because he was so surprised.

JB: This is amazing!

He started to do a little dance. It was really cute!

YN: But don't get your hopes up Bieber! Because you're leaving tomorrow morning... How will we see each other?
He got quiet and had a thinking face on.
JB: I'll think about it. I have 2 weeks vacation a week after tomorrow. I can try to fly in and see you then if that's fine with you?

I kissed his cheek and he blushed, it was so hot! I felt his skin rise.

YN: Does that answer your question?

I smiled at him and winked. He laughed at me and I joined.

YN: Shall we go back inside?
JB: After you, ma lady.

I giggled while he opened the door for me and we walked inside. Justin liked me back. Everything in my life started escalating and going better. I was so happy, i'd never been happier. Justin and I watched the last two games they played. We ate and shared a smoothie. We were about to leave when Pattie pulled me to the side. I was really surprised.

PM: Hey (YN), Uhh, I know how Justin and Sel just broke up but I think he really likes you. It's just a motherly instinct!
YN: Do you really?
PM: Psh, yeah!
We both laughed
PM: But don't tell Justin that I told you because he would kill me!
YN: Alright Pattie, thanks for tonight! It was really great!

She hugged me and we walked out of the bowling alley as Justin pulled up the SUV. We all got in and Justin grabbed my hand while he was driving. He gave me a sexual look which I found hilarious and I just kept my fingers intertwined with his. It felt great to have his hand in mine. We eventually got back to my house and practically had to pry Jazzy and Gabbi apart. They became best friends it seemed like! Same with our moms! I stayed outside with Justin while they went inside to grab their stuff.

JB: I'm going to miss you.
YN: I'll miss you more Bieber.
JB: Whenever I get time I will Skype, call, and text you. Every minute I get.
I laughed.
YN: Only if you get all your work done first.

I winked at him and he giggled a little.

JB: Okay mom.

He hugged me and I stayed there in his arms and almost had tears in my eyes. It felt so right to be with him, his arms embracing me, his skin on mine. I didn't want to leave. We went inside to get his mom and sister.

YS: (YN), does Jazzy have to leave?

She made the cutest little puppy dog face.

YN: I'm sorry honey, but she has to leave, I promise that you will see her as soon as possible.
YS: Alright, bye Jazzy!

They hugged and I hugged Pattie again, then Jazzy.

YS: Bye Justin!
JB: Bye Gabbi! I'll bring Jazzy back soon okay?
YS: Okay!

She hugged him and then my mom took her up to bed.

JB: Bye again.
YN: Bye Justin.

We hugged and I watched him leave. It hurt knowing that I wouldn't see him for a week, maybe even more. Would I even see him again? I decided to go to bed. I fell asleep dreaming about Justin that night...








So what did you think? Leave some comments and I'll post the next chapter tomorrow! Bye lovelies!




::Tatyana<3::

9 comments:

  1. I really love it! I got goosebumps<3 can't wait for the next chapter!makes my day :D I read every day, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB this is such a flippin good story man!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing keep up the great work!i am in love with ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this imagine so much, I check it everyday! please post next chapter soon! you are so good at making imagines! ceep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMB this was a Remarkable Chapter♥
    how do you guys come up with theses great stories
    Post soon
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE please!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY AMAZING! you are a GREAT writer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this chapter its awesome I can't wait to read the next chapter
    Love you
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.