3 Apr 2013

Short Story - Our Day

Hey y'all! This is one of the little stories I wrote a while ago. I'll post the final only if you like this one, so let me know. If about 7-10 people say they like this, I'll publish the second part. Chapter 23 of my main story will be here positively by tomorrow. Much love xx



Y/N's POV
Waking up in the morning, in the arms of a smart, stunning, handsome guy with a beautiful heart. Your dream boy. Feels like heaven, doesn't it?


"Good morning, princess" he whispered in my ear, as he gently kissed my cheek. "Morning love" I spoke softly. The sun's view could be seen clearly from my window. The sound of the swiftly moving tides of the sea interrupted the silence at the beach. I stretched a bit and got out of bed. I stood stood next to the glass sliding door, taking a look at the gorgeous view outside. We both were on vacation, at Justin's beach house in Bahamas. It was our six month anniversary today!
He stepped closer to me from behind. He turned me around and caught me in his arms, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He crashed his lips onto mine, and our tongues wrestled with one another. "Happy anniversary babe." he said to me. "I love you." he put me down and I stood on the ground, thinking about how lucky I am to have a boyfriend like him. The best in the world. I had everything you needed. Life was really perfect.


"So my biebs, what have you got for me today?" I said playfully. "I'm sorry, really nothing. But! You know what I was thinking?" He said with a smirk. "What?" "How about..Lets sit here on the couch all day, and play ps3." I stood there with my arms crossed around my chest. I roughly said to him,"I'm not your boyfriend!" he laughed to the ground and then dragged me towards the kitchen. He took my hand and helped me sit on one of the chairs at the dining table, and went and grabbed a pan. "So my lovely lady, what would you like this beautiful day." Did he just say that? "Justin..you, and cooking? Oh no no, this house will burn down to flames!" "I'm really not that bad!" He insisted. "Please baby, no." I whispered from the table. "Watch me." He winked. He arranged the ingredients, got some culinary items off the shelves, and began inventing something. He was pretty good! I mean, how bad could he be anyways?


In about 20 minutes time, he put a dish on the table that consisted of three pancakes with strawberries on top and some sugar sprinkled; a glass of juice that I had every morning but to get it from him was delightful; and a rose that lay next to the plate. He sat next to me and sipped coffee from his mug, whilst I examined the pancakes. "Syrup?" He asked. "Sure." He extended his arm to the centre of the table and passed me the maple syrup bottle. I put heaps of it over the strawberries itself. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and let Justin have a few bites as well. We both went to the counter and did the dishes.


After we were done with that amazing anniversary breakfast, we got into the room. "Ehm- uh- I got you something." I said nervously, because I had no idea whether he would like it or not. "I'm in for gifts." He said with a slight grin. I reached for the bag I kept inside the closet.



-kudrat xx

7 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love it!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER :)
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. go check out my blog http://belieberslovedirectionerss.blogspot.com/ please it would mean a lot to me !! thanks loves if you check it out

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.