17 Apr 2013

All Too Well. 10: Now It Means Something.

Hey guys! I've decided to make this a short story, hope you don't mind. But i'll make another sooon just for you guys! I may post another chapter later on tonight, we'll see...(;





*YOUR P.O.V.*






FEBRUARY 9TH, 2013 


I stared at the ground as I walked down the street. Snowflakes feel from the sky, getting trapped in my long hair. I just couldn't think right. This whole Jelena thing never meant a thing to me before, but now- it was something. I just wanted Justin to be happy though, but not with her. Many beliebers could most likely relate.
I walked around the city for, what, more than an hour. I just needed to be away, and to think I had to sit on a plane now for hours on end with him smiling and texting her. We were going on a family vacation, and I was not excited anymore. 
I looked over as I saw a car stop next to me and the window roll down. Pattie. I had a feeling that someone was going to come to my rescue. 
"Honey, you must be freezing. Get in." she said as she unlocked the doors. 
I walked out in the street, being careful as I got into the car and sat with a sigh. Pattie could tell that something was wrong and she turned off the car and turned to me. 
"So you heard about Selena." she said. 
"How'd you know?" 
"By the way you used to look at Justin, I saw how you looked then and when you heard the news. You didn't look to happy..." 
I licked my dry lips and looked out the window as flakes fell down. Tears piled up in my eyes, and I had no idea why. I felt Pattie put her arms around me and hold me tight. 
"I just thought that-" my voice tailed off. 
"I know, honey. I know." 
We sat there for just a few minutes before Pattie let go of me and I wiped away my tears. I couldn't help myself, I didn't know how or when I'd fallen for Justin, but I'd fallen hard. Was this what his fans went through too? Or was it not as hard? 
We drove back to the hotel in silence and Justin was already there with Fredo. They had packed everything up already and were ready to get on the plane and leave. I walked into our room and Justin smiled and hugged me. 
"Hey, where were you?!" he asked with a laugh. 
"I was just walking. I need to think about some things." 
"Guys, let's go." Pattie interrupted us. 
She saved me from a long conversation about what I was thinking about. What else could this women do?! 
We got to the airport and Justin tried talking with me but I just said simple, sweet replies. I tried not to make it seem like something was wrong, but it was so obvious. We got into the private jet and I sat down and Justin sat next to me. I stared out the window at the dark sky as we lifted off and hovered through the air. The music from my headphones flowed through my ears and I could feel Justin's eyes on me. 
"(YN), please tell me what's bothering you." Justin said as he pulled one of my headphones out. 
"Nothing Justin." 
"Can I talk to you Justin?" Pattie asked, saving me again. 
Justin got out of his seat and headed towards Pattie behind me. I paused my music and tried to listen to the low whispers as they spoke. 
"I don't think you should be with Sel, I mean she's a great girl. But you can find someone better." Pattie said. 
Was she talking about me? Why was she doing this? I was hoping that it wasn't because I was sad, because I didn't want that. 
"Mom, I love her. She means so much to me and now you want to take that all away? Is this about (YN)?" 
"Justin just listen to me, please." 
"No, it's about her isn't it? You want me to dump Selena for some girl that ran away from her family and I barely know? It's not happening." 
"You're right, you don't know her. Justin she's gone through so much, if you only-" 
"No, mom. I'm sorry. She couldn't have gone through that much, I mean she's the one who left her family. I'm sure she could have a happy life back home with them right now if she wanted." 
"You'll never understand." Pattie said. 
"I completely understand! (YN) was just having school problems and wanted to get away. Whatever, she still has her family. Maybe she should go back to them, it'd be for the best." 
"I'm done talking to you." Pattie said shaking her head. 
"Mom, I'm sorry." 
"I shouldn't be the one you're saying sorry to." 
I watched as Pattie walked past and through a door to a different part of the plane. All I could think about was what Justin said. Just some girl, that's all I was to him? He didn't know my past, he didn't know anything about me! I took my headphones out and my phone out of my pocket. Justin came back up towards me and stood in front of me. 
"(YN), I'm so sorry." 
"Just stop okay. Here you can have all of this back, I don't need any of it and I don't need you." 
I threw the phone in his hands and walked away. My emotions were so mixed. My feelings for Justin were completely crushed. I walked towards the far back of the plane and found an empty seat to sit down in. I held my knees up to my chest and just cried.. maybe Justin was right. I should just leave...



Leave some comments, finally got my internet working!(:


-Ana.

8 comments:

  1. FIRSTTTT....sooooo good post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you goin to make 11 12 13 and 14..plllzzzz dooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. God. That was so good. Such an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe , You Made It Intensee ... Wonder What'll Happen Next ...Once Again You Amazed Me ! Keep Writing Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow please post asap

    ReplyDelete
  6. І ωill immediately ѕeіze your rss
    aѕ I can not in finԁing уour e-mail subѕcriрtіon
    hyρerlink оr neωslеtter serviсe.
    Dо уou’ve any? Pleaѕe peгmіt me гealizе іn οrdeг that I may
    juѕt subscribe. Thanks.

    My wеb site; free microsoft points codes.how to get free microsoft points codes

    ReplyDelete
  7. moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. More....................

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.