27 Feb 2013

Request for Karen

Sorry this is really bad and short... :(




Name: Karen

Nationality (home country): Canada

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): 1st child but Justin leaves

Story:

I forced myself out of bed. My belly was huge and I had a hard time getting around. I was pregnant, actually I was almost ready to give birth. 8 and a half-month pregnant. I got to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, I wish I had someone to share al of this with, but the father ran off. He chickened out after only 1 month!  Sighting I sat down on the sofa, I wanted to be mad at him, but I couldn’t. I understood Justin. We had been dating for one year and I got pregnant. He was the biggest pop-star on the planet, it would ruin his career completely. I rubbed my hands through my hair, at least the baby would have some of his features, he was the most beautiful person. He had ditched and I was mad at him, but I couldn’t help but think about how I would forgive him the minute I saw him again.

3 YEARS LATER

“Jessie! COME HERE”
The small giggle left the three year old’s mouth as she ran away from me once again. I chased after her turning around the corner to see her in front of a stranger. The man was bend down in front of and I rushed up to get there.
“Jessie!”
I grabbed her arm pulling her away from the man in front of us.
“I am sorry sir”
I apologized quickly walking away with Jessie in my arms.
“Mommy, the man was nice. He said I looked like him”
My little girl whined. I looked down at her smiling sadly at her brown eyes, she looked so much like her dad.
“Jess, listen to me. You can’t just talk to strangers, they can be dangerous okay?”
My little brown haired girl nodded and I hugged her close, she was everything to me.
“Karen?”
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the man from before. He had removed his shades and suddenly he wasn’t that unknown anymore.
“Justin?”
“Is it? Is she? Mine?”
I nodded at his words looking at the cradled in my arms. She was looking back and forth between Justin and I.
“Mommy? You said we couldn’t talk to strangers?”
Her voice was begging for an explanation.
“I am you daddy”
Justin spoke softly. He looked up at me for approval and I gave in to his brown eyes. He reached out for her and I handed him Jessie.
“Jessie, say hi to your dad”
“Hey dad”
Her voice was fragile, she wasn’t sure about this. I watched in amusement as her fingers ran over his face. He let her touch her and feel the skin beneath her fingers.
“I like him”
She said and turned her face to look at me.
“That’s great Jessie. Then maybe if your mother doesn’t mind we could start hanging out? Maybe start to be a family?”
Justin looked at her and she nodded happily.
“Can we be a family mom?”
Again she looked at me. I met Justin’s eyes. A sweet smile was playing on his lips.
“We can try”
Jessie yelled out a happy yes and Justin and I laughed along, I knew I would forgive him the minute I saw him
THE END

5 comments:

  1. Awww tha was cute!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB!!
    that was so cute
    I like how you did the three years later thing
    I loved it
    love you ♥
    ~NADY ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much I Loved it♥
    I am going to dream about it♥
    This was so cute
    You guys all have such an amazing talent and imagination.
    I loved It and Thanks so much♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww..!!! that ws jst awsome..!! <3 more plzz!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, love. I just saw all those amazing stories of yours and I'd love to have one either, if you dont mind!
    Name:Guele
    Nationality (home country):Germany
    Eye color:Brown
    Hair color:Brown
    Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy):Justin
    Idea to plot (optional):I dont know anything but you can choose :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.