27 Feb 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 5

3 days to go! Our boy turns 19! Who's excited?:) I cannot wait for sure. Here is the chapter 5! Hope you're liking it so far!



Just as he looked, his wide laugh turned into a slight smile. "Hey there" he said. "Hi! I'm so happy to see you again" I quickly said. "So am I" he spoke as he walked up,and gave me a hug. Then he walked towards Zach when I said "This is Zach. My boyfriend" They shook hands, and then he stepped back and sat on his chair. We both sat on the sofa beside the guitar. "I'm so glad you guys could make it here." "No problem,hoping to see a good show here." Zach said to him, as he held my hand.


"What happened to your foot, is everything okay?" Justin noticed the plaster under my jeans. "Tripped off steps last morning, but it's alright." "Take care of yourself" he said. From behind Kenny then yelled, "Out in five, come out boy!" Just then I said to him "I think we'll see you outside then" and we got up. He walked out, and we followed. We waved him goodbye as he got onto the stage.


We then went into the stands and watched him live from the first row. It was amazing! I could see that Zach was enjoying himself as well, what a great sight. Though I couldn't really jump as high as I planned to, I was pretty great at my fangirling! When he sang last two songs of the concert, Fall & Catching Feelings, everybody got their hands up in the air and waved then as Justin sang his heart out. Disappointingly the show ended. But, it was the greatest live experience I ever had!


When we were in the car, we had a little conversation;

Z: This guy really isn't that bad!
Y/N: He's amazing!
Z: Pretty good.
Y/N: The best on planet.
Z: Haha okay okay

When we reached my house,  Zach held my hand and helped me get inside. It was almost 9, mom and dad were eating their dinner. He came inside and said hi to them both,and we both went upstairs. He sat with me for a while. "I haven't given you your birthday gift till now, have I?" he said,rolling his eyes. "I don't want one baby" I said to him. Suddenly he put his hand behind my bed, and took out a bag. I opened it with loads of eagerness. A little box came out of the bag. He told me to close my eyes so he could open it for me.


I shut my eyes, and in a second he said "Open" I opened my eyes and got the most amazing gift ever. There were two absolutely gorgeous bands. Not ordinary bands- Cartier Love Bands! "You are mine till the end. This is just little proof. I love you, just wanted you to know" he whispered in my ears. I could feel my eyes tearing. I put the box down and gave him a big hug as we both stood up. I stayed wrapped up to him for as long as I could.


"I love you even more" I said to him. We both then went downstairs and I walked with him till his car. I waved him goodbye and went upstairs. I watched tv for sometime. Just then I got a text from Justin.

Jb: Hey there
Y/N: Hi! The show was amazing.
Jb: Thnx glad you liked it.
Y/N: You got an angelic voice justin!
Jb: Don't get me all embarrassed now haha
Y/N: Truth:)
Jb: Anyway, I leave tmrw, could we meet?
Y/N: What time's your flight?
Jb: 2afternoon
Y/N: Sure I could meet you at the hotel.
Jb: See ya. Goodnight beautiful

It wasn't a real happy moment to see him go, but he was on tour and he was a really busy guy so he had to leave! I will definitely miss him, and will be looking forward to see him again so bad! I wish I could stop him somehow.


Next morning I sat in school for hours and hours just waiting for it to get over quickly so that I could see Justin. Suddenly, the bell rang at 11 itself and everybody headed home. "School's done? I asked Stacy. "Half day today girl what world are you in? Vacation's kicking off tomorrow!" She gave me a quick hug and drove to the mall with Cassie and Jenna. I had told them that I couldn't go, because I had work. I had only told Cassie and nobody else about justin, because she was the only one who I thought wouldn't get insane.


I thought I'd go to the hotel anyway! I drove off and reached there in hardly 10 minutes, it was real close to my school. I ran up to the elevator and onto the 2nd floor. I ran towards the room in excitement and rang the doorbell.  Kenny was inside trying to wake him up, I could hear. He opened the door. "Wake him up please?" He said to me. "No worries" I nodded my head.


Justin's POV


Kenny literally pushed me off the bed but I didn't want to get off the bed! Suddenly I heard a voice that I'd love to hear every morning. I could feel the hand of somebody special, somebody so special. I opened my eyes finally and saw the most beautiful face in the world. "Good morning Justin" she said to me. I popped up the bed immediately. "Hey! Thought you were coming at 2" I said scratching my head. "My vacations just began so had half day today." Y/N replied. I felt a big awkward as I put the quilt off me, as I was almost naked... ahaha. She shut her eyes with her hands as I walked to the loo and  got dressed up. I was really glad to see her early. We could spend some time together maybe, if she'd like to..



-Kudrat xx

7 comments:

  1. Awww so adorable!¡!¡! I love it ! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB!!!
    Il loved it
    plz post soon
    love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and amazing
    I wanna see what happens next♥
    Post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this will be so excitinggg. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please MORE!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. continue quicklyyyy

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.