17 Feb 2013


I wrapped my arms around his torso. Nuzzling my face in to the crook of his neck I felt the slight vibrations of his chest as he chuckled.
-You're cold love?
I nodded with my head still pressed in to his neck. Sniffling in the familiar scent of his cologne filled my nose trills. His hands grabbed my exposed arms and started rubbing up and down to warm me up. The warmth of his touch spread through my body and I smiled a bit.
-Better?
He questioned and I mumbled out a positive response.
-Good. I can't have my girl freezing
I giggled at his words. Pushing us a bit apart I looked up in his warm brown eyes.
-Thank you Justin
-You're welcome honey
He bend down and pressed a soft lingering kiss to my lips.

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.