22 Feb 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 2


Got lots of views on my previous post. Thank you so much! I hope you all liked it. Here's the next chapter, it's really worth a read, nothing you'd want to miss! Write your reviews in the comments section, they do matter!


I was facing towards the ground so I couldn't see his face, but the guy was sweet enough to help me get up and quickly ran away, I think he was in a hurry. He had dropped a phone, I screamed for him to stop but he just continued to bolt away. I saw a few guys who were running after him from the opposite side. That was awkward. I thought I'd pick up the phone, and return it at the reception. I used the restroom and fixed my hair and makeup, and stepped outside. 

The food had already come, and all of them were busy eating the mouth-watering dishes. 


Just when I sat, Jenna asked, "What took you so much time girl?" I didn't know what to say. "Aw you missed me didn't ya?" We all laughed and fooled around a bit. 


The food was delicious, and definitely the best I ever had. They got a chocolate cake that had beautiful purple icing,which was just perfect. I blew the candle and made a wish that,the only thing I want that -I just have these angels in my life forever and longer! I cut the cake and they sang for me, I ate a piece and the girls made me eat more and more of it. 


We took loads and loads of photos, talked about all kinds of things, and just went on being carefree. I had the bestest friends ever!  


But my surprise was still nowhere to be seen- I wanted to know what it was so bad! I was thinking about it all along. I couldn't simply wait any longer. 'And where's my surprise?' I enquired, breaking my silence.  

'Wait for it, it'll take your breath away babe!' Stacy said "Totally! You'll love it!" Jen agreed. The teasing was just sick. They made me so so curious! 

After having our desserts and paying a pretty heavy bill, we exited the restaurant. "Now is the time!" Cassie shouted, as soon as we stepped into the lift. We were on the 2nd floor, she pressed the 16th floor's button. I was to be honest really frightened, as it was one of the most topmost floors of the hotel. "Where are we going?" as soon as I asked, they all suddenly had mysterious giggles on their faces, like there was some evil planning or something. 


The lift stopped and we got off. 


They made me follow signboards that said 'The Grand Balcony'. I had strange thoughts crawling into my mind, one was something like 'Are they gonna push me off the building?' We walked into a door that said 'Balcony Entrance'. I walked slowly. It was all dark, and I looked behind and got the scariest feeling I had never got before! 


None of the girls were there. Why would they leave me all alone in this unknown place?! "Anyway" I said to myself as I pushed my hair back and continued to walk straight. In front of me I could see a few flashing lights, and some officials who had 'crew member' written on the backs of their purple and black shirts. 


One of the ladies who was in the crew suddenly held my hand. She yelled to another crew member, "I got the girl". She took me near the entrance of a stage. There were people screaming, who could be seen and it was tough to get to know what was going on. In sometime I heard music. Not just music, but music that I knew! ---


In some time I found myself singing along to Fall. I held my breath and closed my eyes hard as I could. Was this my surprise? But then, why was I backstage? Wait -- I heard him sing 'One Less Lonely Girl' did that mean-- was I really-- OMB!! 

I did a little dance in the middle of where I was standing. I mean, I could hardly breathe! After Fall finished, I heard cheers and claps. The patted on my back and gave me a little smile. She told me to go get onto the stage!


I went.. and as soon as I got on the stage I held HIS hand, it was like the most heavenly thing ever, I fell in love! Justin took me and placed me on a stool that was right in the middle of the stage. Looking into the crowd I could see not more than about a hundred people, and finally, my girls in the front row. 


They waved at me with big smiles. I smiled back. Justin put a purple tiara on my head and gave me flowers, it was like I was living my dream.. He sang the song in his out-of-the-world voice and all through the song his eyes were on me. It was all magical! 


The song finished and I was taken back. Justin then wrapped up the show with a 'Goodnight' for everybody and headed backstage. He gave me an adorable smile as he stepped into his dressing room,and then he shut the door. 


That was it, I went outside the balcony door and stood there thinking about what just happened. Cas,Stacy and Jen came out. They were my fairy godmothers! I gave them huge hugs. I literally cried my heart out. My life was complete, my every dream had been fulfilled! 

"I love you so so so so so much!" "We love you way more! Happy Birthday one more time lovely!" they said. We all then went down the elevator and off to the car,and headed back. They dropped me off  at my house's gate and I gave each one of them big kisses. This birthday was the best! Mom and dad were back already, but they were asleep and I didn't want to wake them up, so I took off my heels and slowly crept up the stairs,and into my room. 


I shut the door as lightly as I could, as I held my shoes in my hand. I put them in the rack, and went into the bathroom. I put my hair up and washed my face, then I stepped into the shower. Took an angelic bath, and changed into my pyjamas. 


I went up to the bookshelf, and grabbed my diary. I wrote everything about my day in it. I didn't really like maintaining the diary but today was so special that I definitely had to write about it. 


"My birthdays have never been as much fun as this one was!" I thought to myself. I hopped onto my bed and slipped into the quilt that was warm as ever. A princess needs her beauty sleep always! 



-Kudrat xx

8 comments:

  1. more more more please!! XXXX loving it really...can't wait fr the next chapter!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely getting more for y'all! Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. More more pleaaase ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!!
    I loved it
    plz post more andyou did an awesome job
    I cant wait plz plz post more
    bye love ya <3
    -Nady♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags sydney find more info d7o21b5r72 replica zara bags replica bags hermes replica hermes handbags r1s92n8w66 replica ysl bags australia louis vuitton replica bags neverfull click to read q5i43q6n13 replica bags in london

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.