7 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 20


Here's the next chapter! This one's a little short, so i'll post again tomorrow! You guys are so amazing and supportive and I honestly love you(: You're all so beautiful and stunning! Keep reading my stories, i've got more in store for you(; I tried to make it dirty... but i don't think i'm very good at it... Anyways... Don't forget to follow me on twitter and email me whenever!(: Thanks for your support!



*YOUR P.O.V.*





?: (YN)!

It was the guy who grabbed my arm. I recognized him as he got closer. It was a guy named Dylan McNally. He was actually pretty hot. But I wasn't interested. I rolled down the window.

YN: What do you want Dylan?
DM: Why'd you run off? I just wanted to dance.

I could smell alcohol on his breath. It was disgusting.

YN: You've been drinking, go home.
DM: It's only 9! Come back to the party. I won't leave until you come.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. I left my purse there but grabbed my phone. I had a text from Justin.

JB: Hey baby girl<3 Where are you I can't find you?

I decided to just go in and find him. I walked back with Dylan.

DM: So are you dating that Jackson guy?
YN: It's uh Justin. And uh yeah.
DM: What do you say we ditch him and head to an upstairs bedroom?
YN: No Dylan, you're drunk, now stop.

He grabbed my arm.

DM: Come on!
YN: Let me go!

I started yelling. I ran inside as he yelled after me. I never felt comfortable anywhere.

DM: (YN)!

I just kept pushing through all the people. I finally ran into Justin as I stepped into the backyard.

JB: (YN)! You didn't reply to my text, is everything okay?
YN: No, I just want to go home!

He grabbed my waist. We started walking towards Emily first, to tell her that we were leaving.

YN: Em, we're leaving. We can just walk home. I might not be there when you get back. So I love you and if i'm not there, i'll text you when our flight lands. See ya!

She hugged me tight and whispered bye and I love you in my ear.

For the hundredth time, we walked through the crowd and out the door. We headed down the street towards my house.

JB: Do you wanna tell me what happened?

I looked at him and grabbed his hand as we intertwined fingers.

YN: I just felt uncomfortable there. Those guys..

He pulled me closer.

JB: I'll always protect you baby.

We walked and walked before we finally caught sight of my house.

YN: Finally! My feet hurt from these heels!

He laughed and picked me up bridal style.

YN: Justin, What are you doing?!
JB: A princess shouldn't be walking on hurt feet.

I smiled at him and let him carry me the rest of the way up to my house. We walked inside and everyone was sleeping already. He was still holding me as I reached forward to take off my heels.

YN: You can put me down now.
JB: Nah, not until we get upstairs.

He carried me all the way upstairs and set me slowly on the bed. He layer over me and leaned in. He kissed my lips and I welcomed his tongue by opening my mouth. He explored my whole mouth and I felt so amazing. We laid there and kissed until we were all out of breath. He pulled back and smiled. He took off his jacket, and i took off mine. It was only 9:30 and we had time before we had to leave. He kissed my neck, my weakest spot. My whole body relaxed and I felt relieved. He slipped my jumper down and off of my body. I was laying there half naked. He took off his shirt and I smiled. He winked at me and leaned down to kiss me again. I wasn't sure how far he was expecting to go. I couldn't ask him, that'd be awkward. He started kissing my body all the way down to my panties. I started gasping. He slipped my underwear off and looked me in the eyes.

JB: Baby, are you sure.
YN: I-I'm sure.

He moved down and started licking me softly. He swirled his tongue around and licking faster. I tried to hold back my moans. If my mom caught us, i'd be dead. He stuck his fingers in me and went slow. He started getting faster and I moaned quietly. He kept going while he brought his head up to mine. He started passionately kissing me. I kept pausing trying not to moan.

YN:*whispering* Justin.. I'm cumming..

I felt myself come all over his hands. He took his hand out of me and smiled. I smiled back at him. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. I walked in the bathroom, naked, and started a nice warm shower for myself.

JB: Your so sexy.

I didn't say anything, just smiled and stepped into the shower. I took a nice warm shower and Justin sat in my bed. I got out of the shower and walked into my room to change into some PJ's. Justin had already changed into some sweatpants and a white tank top. I put on some shorts and a shirt and got into bed with Justin.

JB: Babe, we have to leave like now.
YN: Seriously? But tonight was so great..

He smiled and winked at me. I got up and threw some sweats over my shorts. We lugged all of my stuff and Justin's bag downstairs. We were meeting Kenny and Fredo at the airport. We took multiple trips to get all of my bags to the car. Eventually, we got everything in the car and headed to the airport. It was an unpredictable night, along with an unpredictable year. With even more to come.....





So how was it? I told you, i'm not good at making stories dirty... I'm more of a romantic person lol. Well leave some comments and don't forget to follow or email me! LOVE YOU GUYS(:


-Tatyana

12 comments:

  1. Cute and it's fine if ur not good at making dirty stories I really don't care ur stories are the best anyways ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best story yet!!! Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good! I'm really looking forwards to the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dirty but goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great, I liked the dirty part ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. DIRTYY BUT AMAZING! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was cute♥
    I like the fact that you are a more romantic story writer♥
    I'm really looking forward to the next chapter♥
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really goooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, really, really Good :) I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm in love with this storyyy

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMB!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter to come
    Plz post soon Plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cant wait fir the next chapter!! MORE Please :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. MORE MORE PLEEEEEASE ♡

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.