24 Feb 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 3

Hey readers! Thank you for the comments you left in the second chapter. I was really pleased with your response, it was amazing to get positive view from you. Here's part 3! 

The next morning I woke up at 9 or so. I quickly ran and made myself some breakfast as soon as I got up. I took a quick shower and changed into my standard classy look- http://www.polyvore.com/street_style/set?id=73120307. I finished up my look with a scarf my mom gifted me the previous year. I put my phone and the phone I found yesterday into my bag, and rushed downstairs.

I grabbed the car keys, and drove to the hotel I was at the other day. I had to return the phone, so that the owner could have it back. I drove at the highest speed I could do, and reached in just some minutes. I got off and went into the lobby. I looked around, and searched where the reception was. 


There was a lady standing at a counter, I thought I'd just go up to her. She greeted me,"Good morning ma'am, how can I help you?" "Uh hey. Last night a guy dropped this phone near the restroom, I was thinking if you could find out whose  it is? It could be somebody staying here  itself." She smiled at me and said, "Today in the morning we had a lost phone complain. It could be the same person, I'll just connect to them." I just stood there waiting, and tapping my bag continuously. 

In a while she said, "He is in the dining area. You could follow me so that we can confirm it's his phone." She called out to a guy who took her place at the reception. She started walking, and I followed her. She pushed open the door of the dining area and -- it was totally empty. Just one table was occupied by some guy.. that could be him. He was eating and had a cap on so I couldn't see his face. 

I was right, it was him. She marched towards him and so did I, and when as soon as we neared the table, he looked up. 

Jb: Hey, Aren't you the girl from last night?
I just smiled a bit

My face turned red, I didn't want him to see me so I looked here and there but Justin just wouldn't take his eyes off  my face. But the lady interrupted. She took the phone,held it up near him and spoke, "Is this yours sir?" "Oh yeah that's mine,thanks." "Could you please unlock it so that we can confirm it's yours?" He entered the passcode and showed the lady that he unlocked it. She said thank you and walked out.

I was just about to turn when to walk out, when he said-

Jb: Thanks for getting my phone back.
Y/N: You're welcome. I didn't know it was yours other wise I would have returned it right then.
Jb: No no it's alright. Some stalker guy grabbed it from my room when I wasn't around.
Y/N: That was the guy I bumped into last night..uhm.

He kept quiet so I turned around one more time so I could go back home but this was getting out of
control.. I was talking to Justin Bieber! I just wanted to run out and scream out loud. But just then he got up and said, "What about you be my friend?"

Justin's POV
She was by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. There was something about her that was irresistible, I don't know what. We talked for quite sometime and I think she was pretty open about anything, and I loved that. We even exchanged numbers, and I'm really looking forward to my friendship with her. I think she was in a hurry or whatever, because she literally rushed outside after our talk. Maybe just hyper after meeting me? I have no idea! That was hell of a morning. Just minutes after she left I texted her, but I didn't get any reply.

Your POV
I drove the car super fast and immediately ran inside. As soon as I stepped onto the first step, I twisted my ankle! I screamed out loud. My mom came running and started shouting at me as she bent to help me get up. " How many times have I told you, don't run on the steps! But you just wouldn't listen. I told you you'd get hurt someday " "Sorry mom" I just whispered. She helped me get upstairs, and then went down to call a doctor. Till then I sat on the bed and checked my phone, I had about 4 messages,all from THE Justin Bieber. I was really so blessed. I texted him back. The doctor then came, and he said that I'll have plaster for 2 weeks otherwise it might get serious.

Y/N: But I can go to school,right?
Doc: Sure, but walk ass less as possible and don't turn your foot.
Y/N: Alright,thank you!

He left,and I continued texting my new 'friend'.:)

-Kudrat



8 comments:

  1. More, more and more. ..Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB!!!
    That was awesome
    you are the best
    I just love you and your writing
    plz post soon plz
    -Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you're such a goid writer ! I love these stories ! (: continiue (: c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story ! I love it ! You're a REALLY good writer (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. more please...!! u're so good..! loving it really..!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.