1 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 17


Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! I know that some of you have been literally dying, haha sorry. This chapter is like super short, I know, so i'll post again tomorrow maybe... Well anyways, I hope you like it! 





*YOUR P.O.V.*



YN: So baby, where are we going?
JB: It's a surprise! I can't tell you.
YN: Ugh fine!

We got in the car and me and Justin held hands the whole time.

AF: You guys are cute together, I like you better than Sel.
JB: Fredo, let's not-
YN: Justin it's fine, I don't care!

I smiled at him and he squeezed my hand. I didn't mind talking about Selena anymore, she hadn't bugged me very much anymore. A few texts to Justin, saying how she wanted him back, but that's it. I felt a little bad for her. But at the same time, I'm glad he dumped her, she was so rude. I was not excited for the time I might run into her at an award show or something. Justin invited Emily and I to it. The MTV Video awards were coming, I was so excited, Justin was nominated for 5 different awards. I was so proud of him.

YN: Babe, we're for sure going to the award show right?
JB: Yeah, why?
YN: Just wondering.

I smiled at him. Just then we pulled into the parking lot. It was the most expensive restaurant in town, I couldn't believe that he was taking us here.

YN: Justin, you didn't have to-
JB: I wanted to princess, I have to leave tonight, I won't be able to see you and I wanted something nice.
YN: I love you!
JB: I love you too babe, now let's go inside.

We walked into the restaurant and sat down to order. We ate and had a few laughs before we had to leave. We got up and walked out of the door, leaving money inside the bill fold, on the table. I stopped Justin and wrapped my arms around his neck. Tears started coming.

JB: Honey, don't cry, please.
YN: Justin, i'm going to miss you so much, you don't even know. I hate being away from you.

He looked into my eyes. The others had already walked back to the car.

JB: I hate being away from you too. I can't stand it, there's not one minute of the day that I don't think about your beautiful face. I just want you to stay in my arms every second. Just promise that we can talk more?

I kissed his lips. It was the best kiss we had ever had. I cherished every single moment. I hated being away from him.

YN: Should we go back?

He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the car.

JB: I'm going to figure something out, I have an idea.

YN: For what? What do you mean?
JB: You'll see.

We got into the car and I scooted closer to Justin. I rested my head on his shoulder and he squeezed my hand a little bit tighter. I never wanted this car ride to end. I just wanted to fall asleep in his arms again. Like on the plane. I just want to rewind time. I closed my eyes and remembered our first kiss. It was amazing! The next time I opened my eyes, we were pulling into my driveway. I looked at Justin and hugged him.

YN: *whispering* don't ever let me go.
JB: I won't baby.

He walked me to my door and we stood there in silence. He held me tight and we stood there while tears raced down my cheeks again.

JB: Don't cry princess, I hate to see you sad.
YN: I won't, I just missed you so much and now you have to leave again. I won't see you until the MTV Music awards in a month.
JB: Don't worry, I'll see you soon, I love you so much.

Alfredo yelled for Justin from the car.

YN: I love you too!

He let go of me and started to walk away. I stood there watching as he had his head down and his hands in his pockets. I opened my door and walked inside. I was met by my mom, putting her arms around me.

YM: It's okay hon, a month is sooner than you think.

I let my mom go and went upstairs to bed. I had stopped crying and was trying to think about how fast I wanted this month to go by. I fell asleep fast hoping for this month to just fly by.
---
That weekend. I spent every minute with Emily, and if I wasn't with her, I was at work. Soon enough, Monday came and I went to school with no problems. The day went pretty fast, and I had a few people come talk to me about Justin. It was more normal than I thought it'd be. Soon, the week had been over and I spent the weekend sky ping and on the phone with Justin. He always made me smile and laugh, so I wouldn't be sad. He kept telling me that he'd see me sooner than i'd think. I never thought anything of it. Then, Wednesday came.....







Did you like it? I'm sorry again for how short it is. But i'll post another soon! Leave some comments about what you think or e-mail or tweet me!(:



::TATYANA<3::

16 comments:

  1. amazing, more please !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you R soooooooo Good! can you post the next one longer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how sad )':

    ReplyDelete
  4. post soon please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very good. But like u said it was short! Keep up the great writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please More!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG MORE PLEASE <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMB so good more

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMB plz most more♥
    You are such an awesome writer♥
    I love your story ♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Write chapter 18!!! I have been waiting and waiting..I love ur atories

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.