21 Feb 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 1

This is my first imagine for readers, hope you like it. Part 2 coming later. Hope you like it.


"Good morning darling" my mom said as I walked down the steps early in the morning. "Morning mom" I replied. My mom was the best person in the world! She was the world's most understanding mother. "Happy birthday princess" dad said as he sat at the dining table, reading the newspaper and having some coffee. I was really happy. 

My birthday was my favorite day of the year, as all my dreams have come true since I wished my first. But this time, I wished for nothing. I like surprises so I'll just hope for something great to happen! I ate my breakfast and went back upstairs. I got a call from my best friend Cassie. 

Cassie- Happy Birthday baby!! Big girl you're 18! Yay! Party time!
Y/N- Thanks Cas! Where are you taking me tonight? 
Cassie- Girls night out! Exciting! Don't worry though- we've planned everything. 
Y/N- Haha great! 
Cassie- I'll pick you up at 9 then, see ya beauty! 

I really couldn't wait! Cassie did the craziest stuff. Like on my 16th birthday, I told her that I like horses,so she took me to a stable and we partied hard there! She was amazing! I was wondering what would happen tonight.

 I picked out my favorite dress for the night. I didn't have anything to do all day. How could this be so boring afterall...I did everything I could- painted my nails, cleaned my room, listened to music, watched a movie, received a hundred calls from people who were wishing me, had my lunch, but totally idle in the evening! 

Was this my worst birthday ever? Well, can't say until the night's here. I thought I'd do something productive- so I exercised, and went and bought my new believe acoustic too! Blissful! I was a huge Justin bieber fan. I mean, everybody loves him. I love his music, his body, his adorable face, and the inspiration he gives to all young people who aspire to be as big as he is. 

It was finally 8 somehow, so I started to get ready, and I mean I'm a girl, so I definitely need a lot of time to get ready! I put my hair down, put minimal makeup, and paired my purple dress with gorgeous brown heels. It was nearly 8:40, and I was all dolled up.

I got a text from Cas- “on my way!” I was so excited! My three best friends, Cassie,Jenna,Stacy and I were the only ones in the guest list tonight. I didn't want a huge bummer party. 

I went downstairs and sat with dad for a while, who was waiting for mom to get ready as both of them were going out for dinner. Mom came out and she was looking flawless! As they stepped out, I waved them both goodbye and went outside and stood near the gate. 

In just some minutes time, I saw the car come towards my house, it stopped and I hopped in. I gave all my girlfriends big hugs, and asked them where we're gonna go. "Your dream hotel sweetie!" Stacy said. Were they kidding me? It's been my dream to go there- The Park Plaza! It was a huge building, and it had the most beautifully decorated restaurant ever. Couldn't wait. 

We reached the hotel and got off at the porch, and I noticed that there was a lot of security for some reason. We entered and went straight towards the restaurant. It was just like I saw it in photos- magical. 

The girls just began ordering food, when I rushed towards the restroom. I walked as fast as I could. Suddenly I don't know what happened, my vision got blurred. I bumped into somebody! What was wrong with me, how could I be so careless? 

-kudrat xx

4 comments:

  1. OMB!!!
    For the first story on this blog it was AWESOME!!!
    plz post soon I cant wait
    Love yea
    Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I think the person she bups into is Justin and that he is her birthday surprise
      gotta go
      love yea <3
      ~ Nady ♥

      Delete
    2. Thank you Nady! I'm glad you liked it! Keep reading,much love xx

      Delete
  2. wow..its very good...!! its pretty awsome...!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.