11 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 22

Well hello there(: Here's the next chapter! I honestly had the best time writing this story, it was really fun. And all of your comments are so amazing and encouraging, keep em coming! Anyways, like I've said before, if you guys ever need help or you want to share your stories, or you just want to talk and meet me, please e-mail me! I love to hear from you guys! It's so amazing to know there's so many reading! Well here ya go:



*YOUR P.O.V.*



I woke up in Justin's bed cuddled up in the comforter. Justin wasn't in the room and I saw that he had brought me upstairs last night and my phone was on the end table. I grabbed my phone and checked my twitter. I followed a few fans and looked at some of the trends. They were definitely not my favorite. #JelenaForever was trending. Did people not understand that he had a new girlfriend? I got up and walked downstairs. Justin was no where to be found. I yelled for him but there was no answer. I walked in the kitchen and there was a sticky note on the counter. It said:
(YN)<3 I had to run to the studio for a few hours. I really didn't want to leave you, but scooter said that he has a surprise for me, for my performance at the award show! I miss you and i'll call you later <3 xxx

I smiled. He only left for his performance! It was going to be great. I didn't want to call him and interrupt anything so I just waited and grabbed something to eat. After about an hour, still no call. How long had he been gone? I decided to text him instead.

YN: Hey Justin!<3 Where are you? i saw your note but i thought that you'd be back by now?!

I waited about 15 minutes before I got a reply.

JB: hey princess(: I'm just leaving the studio now and I'm heading home, we have to leave soon after I get back so be ready kay?<3 Love you, see you soon.

I closed the text and walked upstairs to change. I threw on some sweats and a t-shirt, seeing we were only on a plane. I packed a small bag and brought it downstairs. I sat around for about ten minutes doing nothing, before Justin walked through the door. I stood up and greeted him and Scooter with a hug.

YN: Hey guys!
JB: Are you all ready?
YN: Yup!
JB: Can we head out now then?
SB: Let's go!

We walked outside and into the cars. We headed to the airport and waited until our flight left. While everybody else decided to take naps, me and Justin stayed up to talk.

YN: Sooo.. Who are you doing your performance with?
JB: Honestly, I don't know! They wouldn't tell me! They said that it's a surprise and I won't find out until they walk out on stage.
YN: Sounds interesting!

I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand and held it tight. We sat there and talked for awhile and when he fell silent, I knew he had fallen asleep. I sat there, unable to sleep at all. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone, maybe music would help me fall asleep. I listened to a variety of music that did not help me one bit, to fall asleep. I went on twitter to look at the trend that I saw earlier, there were some nasty tweets on there. I almost cried looking at some of them. The one that made me really tear up is on that said this:
@(yourtwitterusername) we all know that your just using our Justin for the fame and money. you need to back the fuck off.  just leave Justin alone and stay away #JelenaForever

I couldn't stop reading that tweet. I just stared at my phone. What was wrong with these people? Did they really want me to leave? I threw my phone down and put my head down. I cried into my sweatshirt trying not to wake anybody up. I tried to pull myself together and stopped myself from crying. I was so pissed at some of his beliebers, I couldn't even think straight. I found myself drifting asleep and didn't wake up until we landed..

----------------

I walked through the airport with Justin and the crew. I decided to not tell Justin what I saw. It was too hard, and I didn't want to upset him. We went right to the concert area to set up. After setting up and getting settled in, Justin asked if we could go to the mall here in New Orleans. I changed in his dressing room backstage into this: http://www.polyvore.com/black_friday/set?id=69141346. We headed out to the mall.

JB: Babe, is something wrong?

I could tell that he could see the pain in my eyes. I was still hurt because of those tweets.

YN: No, nothing!

I faked a smile and I think he bought it.

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*

I could tell that something was wrong with (YN). She smiled and it was definitely not her real smile. She was hurt and I had to find out why. But I couldn't right now, we were never alone. We walked into the mall and I held her hand while screaming fans were being pushed back. I always go to a mall in every city I have a concert in. We walked around for a little bit and I bought her a few things. We had a lot of time before we had to be back, but I also had an interview. A few hours later, we decided to go back because there wasn't much to do and the interview started soon. We got back, and I took (YN) to go talk to her in my dressing room. I locked the door and went and sat next to her. I grabbed her hand.

YN: Why are we back here Justin?

I looked deeply in her eyes and sighed. She was acting different, and she

JB: Because, I know something's not okay. You can tell me remember? I'm not just your boyfriend, i'm your best friend.

She looked down in her lap. I was so confused.

YN: Justin, it's really nothing-
JB: No, tell me (YN). It is something.

She looked up at me and then back down. She pulled out her phone and went to her pictures.

JB: What are you doing?
YN: Just look.

She stopped on a picture of a tweet she had taken a screen shot of. I read it and it was horrible. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was it real? I looked up at her. She had tears in her eyes.

JB: Why didn't you tell me earlier!?
YN: I didn't want you to be worried Justin it's fine.
JB: No it's not fine, they have to stop saying this kind of stuff.
YN: It's trending Justin, they aren't going to stop anytime soon.

She started crying and I pulled her closer. I just wanted to make those people go away. How could they do that to her? This time it was taken too far. We sat there in silence for a moment.

JB: Baby, everything's gonna be alright. I promise you that these people don't mean a thing. Please don't get upset over it, you have me and I have you and that's all we need. We can get through this okay?
YN: Okay!

She smiled and then I smiled. She was so cute. How could these people hate her?


*YOUR P.O.V.*

He immediately made me feel better. I felt a weight being lifted up off of my shoulders. Justin and I got up and I kissed him. I wanted him to know ho much I loved him. He had his interview on the radio soon so we had to go there. We walked over to Scooter and them and started to leave for the radio station. While we were in the car, Justin started singing random songs because he was bored and kind of hyper. He was so happy that I was happy. We arrived at the radio station and walked in and back to the radio guy. He was on air talking about Justin's arrival when he caught a glimpse of him.

INT: And Justin has just arrived! We will be right back after this song!

A song played and Justin greeted the guy and sat down and got situated. They talked for awhile before going back on air.

INT: And were back and I have Justin Bieber sitting right here next to me!
JB: Hey guys!
INT: It's a pleasure to have you here Justin!

They talked on for awhile before he started asking some questions.

INT: So we all heard that you have a new girl, is it true?
JB: Yeah, actually, she's here with me.

He gestured towards me and I blushed.

INT: Wow, that's amazing. Can you explain the whole Jelena Forever trend? I didn't quite understand it..
JB: It, uh, was a bad trend. I don't understand why my beliebers don't like (YN). She makes me happy, and I want my beliebers to support my decisions. I hope all you out there understand!

They continued talking about it and he told his listeners to just accept me. I mouthed to him not to say that because of our promise we made. He continued anyways and after his interview I hugged and kissed him.

YN: Justin, you didn't have to do that!
JB: I wanted to baby!

We walked back out to the car and went to where the concert was being held. We got back and Justin got ready for his concert. During his concert, I watched backstage and I met his OLLG. She was a few years younger than me and she was so cute and excited. After his concert, we headed back to the hotel to sleep. That day wasn't the greatest, but it sure wasn't the worst...





So how was it? The next chapter will be up in a few days! If you have any questions, or you just simply need tot alk, please email me! Oh, and leave comments so that I know your reading!


-Tatyana.

13 comments:

  1. So cute and sad this chapter legit made mii cry!¡!¡! :( ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter was cute and sad
    I hate it when Beliebers do that
    I can't wait too read the next chapter
    Post soon
    Love yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true ..........I cant wait either

      Delete
  3. OMB!!!!
    This chapter was awesome!
    I can't wait for the next chapter!
    plz post soon!
    plz!
    even better why don't you post now!I'm just sayin
    anyway Loved it plz post more!!!
    Love ya♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it!! Please MORE! :D <3
    And thanks i will email u my story :)
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds Great(: I'll be waiting to hear it! xx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely loved it.Your story is amazing. Upsate soon pleasee ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB! AMAZING story!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly impressed to read everthing at single place.
    Also visit my page ; structured insurance settlement

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.