5 Feb 2013

Imagine For Farida


Here's the imagine you asked for! And if anyone else wants one, i'd love to write you one! Just e-mail me or comment your name and where your from down below if you want. This ones for Farida, I hope you like it!




You and your boyfriend, Justin, have been living together for about a month now and things are going absolutely great! You guys were together all of the time because you usually went with him on tour to his concerts. He was great around the house and always helped when you needed him. You guys were leaving tomorrow to fly across the country again. It was so overwhelming to never have time to do anything that you wanted to do. You were coming home from the mall and were really disappointed because you didn't get anywhere with all of the fans stopping you. You hated it and usually hid your emotions from Justin. You walked forward a bit but Justin was no where in sight. Suddenly, you felt his strong arms embrace you in a hug from behind.

JB: I missed you baby.

He whispered in your ear and it tickled you a bit. You smiled, but it quickly faded into a frown. He turned you around in his arms and looked down at you.

JB: What's wrong princess?

You took a deep breath and sighed. A tear escaped from your eye and Justin pulled you closer.

YN: Justin, this is so overwhelming. My life became ten times worse now, I can never do anything by myself.

He looked at you with a sad face. You felt his arms go beneath you and pick you off of your feet.

JB: Farida, let's take this whole day and just have it be about you. Nobody else can interrupt us. We can do anything that you want to do, no matter how girly it is, I agree.

A smile came across your face and you pressed your lips against his still smiling. He started smiling also, knowing that you were happier. He carried you to the couch and you both sat down. You giggled a bit and turned towards Justin.

YN: What are we going to do?
JB: I told you, it's up to you!

You sat back and put some thought into it. You had no idea what to do, so you decided to just relax and watch some movies. You made Justin get up and put a random one in. He came and sat down next to you and he laid his head on your lap.

YN: What movie is this?
JB: Oh, don't worry babe, you'll love it.

It started playing and you realized that it was a scary movie. You didn't care for scary movies, but of course Justin put one in.

YN: Justin, you know this movie makes me jump, it'll just add to my stress level, which is already pretty high!
JB: Just sit back and watch, I got you.

You ran your fingers through his hair while watching the movie. Every time something popped out, you jumped and he laughed.

YN: You think that's funny Bieber?
JB: It's hilarious!

He started laughing and you playfully hit him. He sat up and turned off the TV. You gave him a weird look because the movie wasn't over yet.

JB: Now your gonna get it.

He started walking towards you and you threw the blanket on the couch and ran all the way upstairs into your guys' room locking the door. You turned around and leaned against the door. You could hear him trying to open it then it went silent.

YN: Your not getting in here Bieber!

Nothing, just silence. You waited a few minutes then became a bit worried because you weren't sure what was going on. You opened the door and walked out a bit. It was complete darkness in the hall and your heart started beating faster.

YN: J-Justin? This isn't funny!

You started walking out a bit more and then you screamed your head off as Justin came running out from the other room and picked you up.

YN: JUSTIN!

He laughed a bit but you were pissed off. He laid you down on the bed and laid over you.

JB: That was pretty funny.
YN: Was not.

You made a puppy dog face but Justin kept smiling and laughing hysterically.

YN: I'm mad at you, leave me alone!

You were joking around and Justin knew it.

JB: Don't be mad, or there will be some consequences.
YN: Like what?

He started tickling you and you laughed your ass off and couldn't stop. He knew all of your weaknesses.

YN: S-TOP B-B-BIEBER!

You couldn't stop laughing. He stopped but was still laughing also.

JB: Looks like Farida can't stay mad at Justin can she?
YN: Just shut-up and kiss me.

He leaned down and pressed his warm soft lips against yours and you welcomingly accepted it....



Again, if anyone wants one, please ask, don't be shy. We're all friends here, this is our getaway from reality!(:

-Tatyana

10 comments:

  1. Can I have on? my name is Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have one? my name is danica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make me one? :) My name is Joanna but my friends call me Joey. (: hehe thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !! Im Farida :D
    That Was AMAZINGGGGGG
    OMG Thankyou soo much !!!!
    ILOVEYOUU!! cant get enough of the imagintaion OMG Thankssssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have one please? I'm a big fan of your stories. My name's Magalie :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello u r amazing!! Can you please make one too? ;) my name is Joanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I have one? :O My name's Neringa and I'm 16 if you need my age, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have one please? My names Amber:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a really really big fan of your stories (: my name is Itzel an I would love if you could please make me a story please (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I have one my name is Emily and i love your stories Please make me one (:

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.