24 Feb 2013

Request for Lezzli

GUYS GUYS GUYS! I GOT A BOYFRIEND.. I AM SOOOO HAPPY :D

Anyway-



Sorry it is not that long, hope you enjoy anyway x


Name: Lezzli

Nationality (home country): Germany

Eye color: Light Blue

Hair color: Dirty blonde

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): Pregnancy but the father runs off.

Story:
I looked down at my belly, there was still no showing of life inside of it. Rubbing my hands over the not showing babybump I sighted, this was no good. We were both way to young for this. Pulling down my shirt again I found my phone. Dialing in the familiar number I waited nervously for an answer.
“It’s Justin”
“Uhm hey babe, it’s me. Lezzli”
“Hey you beautiful. What’s up?”
“Can you come over, I think I have something to tell you”
“Are you okay baby?”
“Just please come”
“I am on my way”
“Thank you Justin”
Hanging up the phone I fell back on my bed, this was going to be the hardest thing in my life. 19 years old, knocked up by a boyfriend that I had only been with for 4 months, and might I add he’s an international popstar, and I live in Germany…

I opened the door to be met by my beautiful boyfriend. His look was worried.
“You look pale Lezzli”
He brought me in for a tight embrace, and I nuzzled my face in to his neck.
We sat down on the couch.
“Justin. I don’t know how to say this at all. But I am just going to spit it out. I am pregnant with your child”
I watched as my words sunk in, his eyes drifting and his face falling apart.
“Pregnant?”
He stuttered the word out in utter disbelief.
“Yes, pregnant”
“You can’t be fucking pregnant. What’s wrong with you?”
He yelled in to my face raising him self from the couch.
“You know, it takes TWO persons to make a fucking baby Justin!”
I spat in his face, why was he becoming like this all of sudden? Where had my nice boyfriend gone?
“I can’t do this. You are ruining my carrier with this!”
I couldn’t even say another words before he stormed out my place. I tried running and calling for him, but he just jumped to his car and sped away. What was I going to do? Breaking down in sobs I felt my whole come crushing down, this couldn’t get any worse.

The doorbell rang and I pressed myself to get up from the sofa. My belly was getting big, and it didn’t took me long to get tired. I managed to get to the door and open it.
“Lezzli I’m sorry”
Justin’s shoulders hung, his eyes were puffy and he looked pale.
“It’s been 4 months Justin.”
My voice was calm but my whole inner was shaking.
“I know and I can’t explain how sorry I am. It was fair of me to just leave and I am a prick and I am sorry”
“It took you 4 months to realize how much of a fucking dick you are?”
The anger was rising in my voice. Justin’s chocolate eyes kept my own light blue locked with his.
“I know. I am stupid and I get it if you don’t want me back. But the child is also mine, and I want the kid to have a father figure. And Lezzli, I also want you. I know we only went out for 4 moths, but I have never felt like this before”
He reached out and tugged a strand of loose blond hair behind my ear. His finger brushed my skin and I shivered with delight.
“I only forgive you because you’re the father of my child. I understand that you got scared. I am scared too. But if you run off again it’s out of my life and our boy’s”
“Boy?”
Justin’s eyes got wide and I grinned widely.
“We’re having a babyboy”
Justin sunk to his knees. Bending forward he laid his hands on my showing stomach.
“Hi little boy. I am your father. I know I have been gone, but I am back now, and I am not going anywhere”
He placed a light kiss to my shirt and I giggled. He got up again wrapping his arms around me.
“I am not going anywhere, ever ever ever Lezzli”
“I am glad Justin”
His soft lips captured mine and I melted in to the kiss. It ended all good. 

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much. it's perfect !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.