15 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 24


Hey guys! Happy Late Valentines Day! Haha, I wasn't able to get on yesterday to tell you all, so I am now! I read your comments and a few of you were right(; This story has been real fun to right, and I appreciate your support! Keep on reading!(: Oh and sorry for stopping doing the imagines! I haven't had very much time lately!




*YOUR P.O.V.*


I glanced back at Emily. I thought she was going to faint so I walked over to her and balanced her.

YN: Emily, are you okay?!
EL: I'm more than okay! Do you see who's standing over there!?

Justin and I laughed. She was hilarious and this was the best part of my night.

YN: Let's go meet them Justin!

I grabbed him by his arm and we started walking towards the boys. Emily got more excited with every step. Justin pulled me back to stand by him and he put his arm around my waist. When we got closer, they turned their heads towards us. They all smiled and it was so amazing to see it in person. I couldn't believe it.

NH: JUSTIN!

Niall walked towards Justin and gave him a big hug. The rest of the boys followed in his footsteps. I just stood there with Em smiling and trying to hide my excitement.

HS: And you must be (YN)? Justin's girlfriend?
YN: Yeah, I am.

Harry had such a cute smile. I blushed a little and looked at Justin. He looked down and kissed my forehead. I looked towards Emily. I couldn't tell if she was going to pass out or explode with excitement.

YN: And this is Emily, my best friend.

They all said hi to Emily and gave us hugs. We stood there and talked for awhile and every once in awhile I caught Niall staring at Em. I could see that he had something for her. He actually started flirting with her and she blushed a bit. We talked about practically everything until we had to go on the red carpet. We all got ready and got into our certain limousines to arrive in. Emily stayed back, because she did not want to be on the red carpet with US. We got in the limo and it was just me and Justin.

YN: Those boys were extremely nice. I think Niall and Em hit it off!
JB: It was so obvious, he's hilarious.

We laughed and talked a bit more before we started moving. I was really nervous. This was being broadcasted everywhere around the U.S. That was scary, I felt like I would mess up. WHen we finally had to get out, I got even more nervous.

JB: It's okay baby, nothings going to go wrong. Everyone here likes you already anyways.

I smiled at him and he stepped out of the car and took my hand to help me. The cameras started flashing and I couldn't see a thing as we walked forward. I heard a lot of screaming and all I saw was white. At least Justin knew where we were going. He took my hand and led me forward. We walked around and let everybody take pictures of us.

YN: Wow, this is a lot better than I thought it'd be.

He smiled at me and we walked forward. We walked over to the lady who was interviewing us.

INT: And here we have Justin Bieber! And accompanying Justin we have his girlfriend, (YN)!

I smiled a little and we both waved at the camera.

The interviewer lady asked Justin a few questions about how he was nominated for 4 awards tonight. I stood there and smiled and I only talked a little. When the next celebrity came, we walked off and finally found our way back into the building and down to our seats. We were in the very first row, It was going to be amazing to see Justin's performance like this. We sat down and talked for a bit. When Zooey Deschanel came out, we all clapped and like usual, she made a few jokes and things like that. She was the host for tonight. We sat through the first few awards being announced before we heard one where Justin was nominated. It was for the Best Male Pop Video. We waited anxiously as they opened the card to announce the name.

ZD: JUSTIN BIEBER!

I looked at Justin and he had a huge smile on his face. I stood up with him and hugged him tight and told him how proud I was. He kissed me before walking up to the stage. He thanked everyone for the award and came back down to sit. HE had to get right back up anyways for his performance. He came back, kissed me, and left. I sat there waiting for his performance. I really wanted to see the surprise performer. Emily and I sat there waiting. She kept turing around because we were sitting close to One Direction, they were just a few rows behind us. I kept hitting her arm because she wouldn't stop.

ZD: And now we have a special performance by Justin Bieber!

Music started playing and Justin came out and started singing and dancing. I watched him with a huge smile on my face. I could tell that during the song he kept his eyes on me. He did the choreography that I tried to learn with him. But I failed miserably, and he was amazing! And when he was transitioning songs, I heard this familiar voice echoing from behind him. He faced forward as someone walked out. My heart stopped. I couldn't feel a thing in my whole body. Selena had just walked out on stage and started singing with Justin. He got a confused look on his face at first but he had to continued his song. I sat there in awe as she kept getting closer to him. When she finally got less than a foot away and touched him, I exploded I got up and started to walk out. Emily grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back. I had tears in my eyes. I whipped my arm away from her and started walking away. I could feel Justin's eyes on me the whole time as I had walked out. I didn't want to make a big deal in the middle of his performance but, he was up there dancing with his ex-girlfriend. I walked around the place and found myself backstage. I went to the bathroom and started crying. I couldn't hold it back. I called Kenny who was backstage. He answered quickly, which I wasn't expecting.

KH: (YN)?
YN: Kenny come take me back to Justin's now please.
KH: But (YN)-
YN: Now Kenny. Please, do this for me. I'll meet up with you now.

He agreed and he found me right away as Justin's performance was ending. I walked out to the car with Kenny and got in. My head was throbbing and my heart was pounding. I knew this wasn't Justin's fault but I couldn't handle it. We eventually got back to Justin's house and Kenny left as I walked in the door. I was all alone so I took off my heels, walked upstairs, and laid in bed. I just didn't want to be bothered by anyone. I started to cry again just thinking about how she was all over him. I heard my phone go off in my purse on the night stand. I sat there, wondering if I should pick it up or not. I decided to check it just in case it was important. I had 6 messages from Justin. I just stared at my background and it made me cry even more. It was a picture of me and Justin on my birthday. I unlocked my phone and checked them.

JB: (YN), i'm so sorry! I didn't know that she was going to come and sing. I promise, please believe me.
JB: I love you too much to do this.
JB: (YN) Please answer me!
JB: I'm so sorry, I just need to explain, she's delirious.

I stopped looking and threw my phone down on the bed and covered my face with my hands. I didn't want any of this to happen. I cried and cried with my face buried in the pillow. I went to the bathroom and changed out of my dress and into PJ's. I got back in bed and cuddled up into a ball with the covers. About an hour later I suddenly heard the door fly open.

JB: (YN)!? ....






Did you like it? I'll post again in a few days! I know it kind of ended so abruptly, but you have to what! SOORRRYYY!(: Well leave some comments, so that i know that you are reading because it helps. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and/or e-mail me!

-Tatyana

14 comments:

  1. I love this story!!!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!!!
    I loved it
    I cant wait for the next chapter!!
    plz post soon plz
    love ya
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! I absolutly LOVE this story!!! I just want more moRE MORE!!!!! you're an amazing writer!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love loVE LOVE IT!!!!!! can't wait for the next chapter!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. please update soon! love this story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG OMG please post the next story as soon as possible ! Aaah (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. More please you have such a great imaginationm you should like be an author.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgoodness I can't wait for the next chapter!¡!¡! I just can't wait :) ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! PLEASE POST SOON I NEED MORE :D
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMB!! Post the next chapter noooooow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it ws awsome..!! a story shud hv some drama in it...!! its going great!! nd please post soon..!! :* love ya all...!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg omg omg omg omg! !! AMAZING...PLEASE UPDATE SOON

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMB OMB OMB
    You need to post like right now
    This story is too amazing ♥
    I just LOVE IT
    Plz Post soon
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.